Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,041 members, 7,825,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172381 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2014
csimms7:
I dey IOM for Abuja. Any nairalanders?? I'm there now!!!! Make we flex Abuja oooo. No dulling. I'm leaving Saturday or Sunday.
whatsup I am in abj, Wuse zone 4. where are u at?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=csimms7]

Baba na still my Newcastle ooo. Where you dey for Abuja. Make I drop my number or you go drop your own? Make we see align sharpaly. [/quote
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2014
Benny247:
whatsup I am in abj, Wuse zone 4. where are u at?

I'm at Wuse Zone 2 presently at IOM. Drop your number so once I'm done imma ring you.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2014
EMMABC1:

Seen boss. Imma call you once I'm out.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2014
csimms7:

I'm at Wuse Zone 2 presently at IOM. Drop your number so once I'm done imma ring you.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
my own na 21st lag but my faith neva carry me waka
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rabidvirus: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
kurma: Mine was for tomoro but i had to rebook o to sept 1st. Flex Abj.

Pls how did you go about it?

Did you send them another mail choosing your new date?..or they fixed the date for you?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
scientist235:
My brother as i said on sunday the boss just came in after being away for some time.well i know u have some fears as a human being ,but dont worry you willl see the list being released as i said.I stake my name on this. Dont forget even in 2012 it was released in august / sept and sept badge still left for school,besides the new board doesnt want to give the letter and delay payments.

what I'm afraid of is that my own school is resuming on the 9th of September but lectures start on the 22nd. if Nddc doesn't release the stuff this week or next Monday then it will reduce my chances of going to Portsmouth who offers geology.I just hope it is released before this week runs out.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
csimms7: I learned the MD just resumed this week after being away for about 3 weeks and that secondly indigenes, that's youths from phc are causing trouble. Probably due to one or two promises made them not being fulfilled. As of when the MD will sanction the list to be released and candidates contacted, that one dey between the man and God. No one knows when it would come out.

some of the port Harcourt youth took part in this years scholarship. it would do him a lot of good if he releases the list this week to ease tension.
what about the temporary director of education ?? doesn't he have power to release the list like when Dr atako was in charge ??
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dantidote: my own na 21st lag but my faith neva carry me waka

lol, abeg make i ask u, did lagos pple send u form through ur mail?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
seselez:

lol, abeg make i ask u, did lagos pple send u form through ur mail?

Not at all ooo. They even reply me via mail say i no need am. I dey plan rebook sha .....abeg how una take do am
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dantidote:

Not at all ooo. They even reply me via mail say i no need am. I dey plan rebook sha .....abeg how una take do am

Ok thank u. I no no ooo, my own wey i book since dem give me 1st sept.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kurma(f): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
To rebook i just sent dem another mail in reply of the one dey sent..titled rebookin of ....
They wil reply u with another date.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
@Csimms how was ur TB test today? Were u given d medical result or cert thereafter?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by RexLea1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Please if anyone has any opportune information regarding the scholarship, he/she should do so to relay it to others. I'm so confused because the schools I applied have been busy bombarding me with mails, SMS and calls. Besides, most of the schools are starting next month.
My contact is 08030542907 please.
Cheers!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
RexLea1: Please if anyone has any opportune information regarding the scholarship, he/she should do so to relay it to others. I'm so confused because the schools I applied have been busy bombarding me with mails, SMS and calls. Besides, most of the schools are starting next month.
My contact is 08030542907 please.
Cheers!
my bros all of us dey wait ooo
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 6:52am On Aug 21, 2014
EMMABC1: @Csimms how was ur TB test today? Were u given d medical result or cert thereafter?

Sorry for the late response. Activity just carry my head o. Lol. Nope. I didn't get the result yesterday, I was told to come today to get it. For those who wants to do theirs in Abuja. I have just one advise for them. Prepare your mind to spend the whole day there! Get there very early also. 7/7:30 am would be perfect o.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2014
10 days to the end of the month....God help us

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2014
kurma: To rebook i just sent dem another mail in reply of the one dey sent..titled rebookin of ....
They wil reply u with another date.

they rebook me for sept 2 lag
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dantidote:

dem send u forms to fill?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by cynthiababe(f): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
csimms7: I learned the MD just resumed this week after being away for about 3 weeks and that secondly indigenes, that's youths from phc are causing trouble. Probably due to one or two promises made them not being fulfilled. As of when the MD will sanction the list to be released and candidates contacted, that one dey between the man and God. No one knows when it would come out.

Now I have to comment...though Av just been a follower of this thread
What I don't get is this....do we really have to wait for the MD, or didn't he have someone acting for him? mehn so many reasons I have seen here.. For some reason this list has been delayed and For some reasons it will be released..

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
cynthiababe:

Now I have to comment...though Av just been a follower of this thread
What I don't get is this....do we really have to wait for the MD, or didn't he have someone acting for him? mehn so many reasons I have seen here.. For some reason this list has been delayed and For some reasons it will be released..
what reasons
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dantidote:

I have been rebooked for 3sept...abj,wish this people respond b4 then
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
linton99: I have been rebooked for 3sept...abj,wish this people respond b4 then

abj book me for 25th aug also
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by cynthiababe(f): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
linton99: what reasons
Well reasons best known to NDDC Management alone
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
seselez:
dem send u forms to fill?

Lag no dey send forms na jst abj dey send
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
men and brethren na so we go dey dey...living from day to day without any concrete info.The truth is that nobody knows when the list is even coming out,we just holding onto speculations and hear-say.

On the part of NDDC,they have failed us woefully,not even a word.If they are cancelling this years scheme or carrying it over,the heavens wont fall,but at least come out and make a statement.This everyday waiting don dey get to me shaa. #justventing#

Please feel free to voice out your anger,trust me i just felt a lot better..phew!!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dantidote:

Lag no dey send forms na jst abj dey send

ok, thanks, just wanted to be sure.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
This forum is becoming extremely cold,where is everybody na,any rumour,news,etc...what I heard as the latest rumour is that funds have not been released to them,maybe they are trying to be cautious....who knows?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
rajrascal: men and brethren na so we go dey dey...living from day to day without any concrete info.The truth is that nobody knows when the list is even coming out,we just holding onto speculations and hear-say.

On the part of NDDC,they have failed us woefully,not even a word.If they are cancelling this years scheme or carrying it over,the heavens wont fall,but at least come out and make a statement.This everyday waiting don dey get to me shaa. #justventing#

Please feel free to voice out your anger,trust me i just felt a lot better..phew!!

2012 and 2013 scholars were contacted on the last week of the month. the worst thing that can happen is that nddc would contact successful scholars 2nd week of September (2011) meaning January batch.
my brother keep calm and let's see what happens next week Monday.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by uzomasony: 6:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Guy's my source called me yesterday n told me that some youth stormed nddc office in ph and when he asked a top worker of nddc when will the list be released. my source told me that he was told that the list will be out by sept but no date was mentiond. so we shoulding be hoping on sept. God bless
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Ezyp(m): 6:55am On Aug 22, 2014
Everybody go come here de say my source this my source that...abegi spare all that if no specific date

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.