Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172368 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
csimms7:

Lwkmd. Now u r talking. Lmao oooo!!!! My fellow u too much. I ain't going to respond to any of them again on this issue. Some people enjoy where there is rancour and I suspect that "aba-made attorney" is such a person. Coming here wanting to destabilise us. Bro we go receive text soon jor. Ph na my city. If you don't stay here, whenever you fall in, let me know bro. I go track u. Success to all other persons on here.

I am looking forward to hanging out with friends on this thread as we congregate at the venue where our letters will be handed over to us...God bless us all.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
csimms7:

Lwkmd. Now u r talking. Lmao oooo!!!! My fellow u too much. I ain't going to respond to any of them again on this issue. Some people enjoy where there is rancour and I suspect that "aba-made attorney" is such a person. Coming here wanting to destabilise us. Bro we go receive text soon jor. Ph na my city. If you don't stay here, whenever you fall in, let me know bro. I go track u. Success to all other persons on here.
Hey kid stop playing. Go 2 d kitchen and wash all plates. Mama is waiting.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Attorney1Lawz: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
EMMABC1:
cowardice, self-defeat and self-disbelief, unecessary fear and 'this is naija' attitude all sum up both ur mentality and Cismms'. Would d Russian scholars have gotten reprive if not 4 d doggedness and bravery of certain Nigerians. Be d change that u want. It all begins wt u. Stop discouraging others if u don't ve d liver.

Hi Scholars,
Got my draft letter set for my Reps at the National Assemble, I sending that in by friday max - cos 99% of WISDOM LIES withn acting ON TIME.

As for those who choose to attack persons it shows u lack substance - the issues u wont raise -others have chosen to raise and do sth it . Make no mistake about it that anyone is going to relent on taking this to the media. This would definitely happen with the corporation of a whole lot of significant majority out there .

Go tell ur NDDC peeps who were no where when the hustle and draft for this institution called NDDC was being INSTIGATED are now acting GOD, that there is a clear resolve as to addressing their incompetence - even if they fix everyone name on scholarship list.

The sanctity of the process must be addressed and this we is one of such things we aim to achieve. And please can we always do some reading, it never hurts, telling us persons , adventurous meetings or frivolous outings is only good enough for your autobiography .neither does informing peeps about - how u co-ordinate calls and keep prophesying that a list is eminent in June- move to July , then end of August and now September shows where the real source of confusion emanates from.

You got to be serious with life for once and understand that some got real value for time and dont work with hearsay's even if we are applicants to a right that should benefit us all.

I WOULD KINDLY IMPLORE THOSE OF US WHO REASON ALONG THE LINE OF PRO ACTIVENESS TO IGNORE thOSE who belong to the "why should u protest if ur name isnt on the list" school of thoughts - are we Spirits to decipher such in the first place.?

LETS KEEP REACHING OUT ESPECIALLY TO THE LEGISLATIVE ARM AND THE MEDIA - thats where our greatest support hinges on.

Thanks fellow scholars !!!
nd GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:

Hi Scholars,
Got my draft letter set for my Reps at the National Assemble, I sending that in by friday max - cos 99% of WISDOM les in acting ONTIME.

As for those who choose to attack persons it shows u lack substance - the issues u wont raise -others have chosen to raise and do sth it . Make no mistake about it that anyone is going to relent on taking this to the media. This would definitely happen with take place certainlythe corporation of a whole lot of significant majority come to realization.

Go tell ur NDDC peeps who were no where when the hustle and draft for this institution called NDDC was being INSTIGATED are now acting GOD, that there is a clear resolve as to addressing their incompetence - even if they fix everyone name on scholarship list.

The sanctity of the process must be addressed and this we would achieve. And please can we always do some reading, it never hurts, telling us persons , adventurous meetings or frivolous outings is only good enough for your autobiography .neither does informing peeps about - how u co-ordinate calls and keep prophesying that a list is eminent in June- move to July , then end of August and now September shows where the real source of confusion emanates from

You got to be serious with life for once and understand that some got real value for time and dont work with hearsay's even if we applicants to a right that should benefit us all.

I WOULD KINDLY IMPLORE THOSE OF US WHO REASON ALONG THE LINE OF PRO ACTIVENESS TO IGNORE thOSE who belong to the "why should u protest if ur name isnt on the list" school of thoughts - are we Spirits to decipher such in the first place.?

LETS KEEP REACHING OUT ESPECIALLY TO THE LEGISLATIVE ARM AND THE MEDIA - thats where our greatest support hinges on.

nd GOD BLESS

This one crase don mature..interact with this individal at ur own risk..pls bewarned!!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:

Hi Scholars,
Got my draft letter set for my Reps at the National Assemble, I sending that in by friday max - cos 99% of WISDOM les in acting ONTIME.

As for those who choose to attack persons it shows u lack substance - the issues u wont raise -others have chosen to raise and do sth it . Make no mistake about it that anyone is going to relent on taking this to the media. This would definitely happen with take place certainlythe corporation of a whole lot of significant majority come to realization.

The sanctity of the process must be addressed and this we would achieve. And please can we always do some reading, it never hurts, telling us persons , adventurous meetings or frivolous outings is only good enough for your autobiography .neither does informing peeps about - how u co-ordinate calls and keep prophesying that a list is eminent in June- move to July , then end of August and now September shows where the real source of confusion emanates from

You got to be serious with life for once and understand that some got real value for time and dont work with hearsay's even if we applicants to a right that should benefit us all.

nd GOD BLESS
Great!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
rajrascal:

This one crase don mature..interact with this individal at ur own risk..pls bewarned!!

Lwkmd. O boi no b small mature oooo.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
@Csimm7, @rajrascal and EmmaBC you are all hereby suspended from this forum till further notice.....O na wan give us with laugh before NDDC go contact us abi?... o na plan don fail....shuoo....abeg e don do oooo.....Na joke I dey ooo...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Benny247: @Csimm7, @rajrascal and EmmaBC you are all hereby suspended from this forum till further notice.....O na wan give us with laugh before NDDC go contact us abi?... o na plan don fail....shuoo....abeg e don do oooo.....Na joke I dey ooo...

Lwkmd. Benny cool down before attorney sue come coon you life sentence and him boi wey b EmmaBC rush you go jail o
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
csimms7:

Lwkmd. Benny cool down before attorney sue come coon you life sentence and him boi wey b EmmaBC rush you go jail o
Hahahhahahahha....... Chissioooo
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
@scientist where are you?? I hear say them talk say your friend say your uncle say you Don reach UK ?? pls update us.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
cabaye: @scientist where are you?? I hear say them talk say your friend say your uncle say you Don reach UK ?? pls update us.

Lwkmd. Cabaye you don come your own o. Scientist still dey do more research. After all na scientist him b. Lol.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DeKhase(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
If you don't wanna do anything don't call others names or discourage them. Some people were born cowards and wud die cowards...sone people were born to be led and can never be leaders.
Whoever lacks the balls to do anything about the NDDC situation shud shut up and allow those with the balls do what's on their mind .

EMMABC1:
On a second tot, I decided not see u both in Abuja for a reasn and I don't 've any regret. Anyway I don't give a hood what u think or spew here. I hope I 've given a useful advice to a reasonable n responsible persn including Rajrascal.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
cabaye: @scientist where are you?? I hear say them talk say your friend say your uncle say you Don reach UK ?? pls update us.

Una remember say scientist don make. mouth say before d end of August,we go get our letters.E even stake im name ontop d matter.Hehehehehe

I can imagine him now visiting dis thread on full ghost mode,biting his fingers n saying.."Choi,August wan finish who send me make mouth ooo"
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello house, I just received a sensitive info from a very important source. NDDC should not be blame. The cause of the delay is finance. They haven't received funds yet. They will send invitations immediately they receive funds. I feel it may result in us deferring our admission to January if NDDC receives the funds late.

So please let us exercise patience. Do not post any article in the electronic or printe media. NDDC have us in mind.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
rajrascal:

Una remember say scientist don make. mouth say before d end of August,we go get our letters.E even stake im name ontop d matter.Hehehehehe

I can imagine him now visiting dis thread on full ghost mode,biting his fingers n saying.."Choi,August wan finish who send me make mouth ooo"

I just want to ask scientist if they have finished printing the scholarship letters.Lol

any time I see his post I get small hope say some thing go happen. let us see what happens on Friday before we judge scientist.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
I hear say them dey do meeting today...make we see if our matter follow 4 agenda
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by youngelder(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nna mehn.. My School don mail me tire.. Even requesting hw fa wit visa application.. Dia is God o o o
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
GlobalCareers: Hello house, I just received a sensitive info from a very important source. NDDC should not be blame. The cause of the delay is finance. They haven't received funds yet. They will send invitations immediately they receive funds. I feel it may result in us deferring our admission to January if NDDC receives the funds late.

So please let us exercise patience. Do not post any article in the electronic or printe media. NDDC have us in mind.

Thanks for your understanding.

the cause of this delay is not finance. the person in charge of scholarship has been absent and very sick and he is likely to travel out very soon for treatment.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
cabaye:

the cause of this delay is not finance. the person in charge of scholarship has been absent and very sick and he is likely to travel out very soon for treatment.

abeg b4 him travel make dem release d list oooo. My waiting wont b in vain
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DeKhase(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
The cause of the delay is indeed finance as a source confirmed that the list is with the MD ans has indeed been with him since the start of August but NDDC lacks the funds to prosecute the scholarship. .

cabaye:

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
cabaye:

cabaye, it is recently confirmed that the cause is finance. By the way, who do u think is in charge of scholarship?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
GlobalCareers:

cabaye, it is recently confirmed that the cause is finance. By the way, who do u think is in charge of scholarship?

I don't see how it will be funds cos nddc doesn't pay the fees or balance until jan/feb the following year. #mythought
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
csimms7:

I don't see how it will be funds cos nddc doesn't pay the fees or balance until jan/feb the following year. #mythought
na only God and nddc know their problem
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=csimms7]

I don't see how it will be funds cos nddc doesn't pay the fees or balance until jan/feb the following year. #mythought[/quote

I feel NDDC want to ensure the funds are available before they progress or commit.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
csimms7:

I feel NDDC want to ensure the funds are available before they progress or commit.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
csimms7:

I feel just d way,self funded students show proof of funds,scholarship bodies need show proof of funds too,cos i wanna believe schools release CAS letters to students when dey can prove d funds are truly available.

This is my opinion though...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by chivitech: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
cabaye:

Shey na ebola e get ni? lipsrsealed
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
chivitech:

Shey na ebola e get ni? lipsrsealed
chivitech hw far..e don tey oo where u dey since. Welcome....anybody don hear frm scientist? Abi him still dey lab...??
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
linton99: chivitech hw far..e don tey oo where u dey since. Welcome....anybody don hear frm scientist? Abi him still dey lab...??

With the ebola scourge we are facing in the country,scientist fit don enter lab dey cook im own zmapp drug as NDDC dey delay d guy.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by chivitech: 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
linton99: chivitech hw far..e don tey oo where u dey since. Welcome....anybody don hear frm scientist? Abi him still dey lab...??

Bros, I dey o. Just pursuing NITDA award letter up and down. I don successfully get am now and have applied for visa successfully. I am still rooting for you guys. The heart of men is in the hands of God and he will turn it in any direction he wishes. Whether na GEJ or NDDC "power-holders", God would not give them peace until they release the list. #Gbam#

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by chivitech: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
rajrascal:

With the ebola scourge we are facing in the country,scientist fit don enter lab dey cook im own zmapp drug as NDDC dey delay d guy.. grin grin grin grin

The guy dey try invent no ni. Small time e go dey give people scholarship on ebola virus vaccination
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2014
chivitech:

Bros, I dey o. Just pursuing NITDA award letter up and down. I don successfully get am now and have applied for visa successfully. I am still rooting for you guys. The heart of men is in the hands of God and he will turn it in any direction he wishes. Whether na GEJ or NDDC "power-holders", God would not give them peace until they release the list. #Gbam#
Amennnn.....Wish you all the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.