Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog (4989 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / The Prophetic Word On The Final Destiny Of Nigeria By Junior De Souza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
TOPIC:

FEAR NOT!

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 30TH 2014

MEMORISE

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Jeremiah 33:3
Read
Isaiah 43:1-7
1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

TEveryone has someone he or she turns to in the time of trouble. When trouble comes, some people turn to their friends, while some turn to their family. Some turn to witch doctors while others turn to idols. Some even turn to false prophets. In 1 Kings 18:26-29, the Bible tells us how some people called on the idol of Baal, but he did not hear them. Do not turn to idols...............

read full message here http://www.faithdrivetoeternity..com

YOU CAN NOW TEST YOUR BIBLE SKILLS EVERYDAY WITH OUR DYNAMIC BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON OUR BLOG

http://faithdrivetoeternity..com/p/quiz.html

ALL VIDEOS OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD 62nd annual convention, RCCG monthly holy ghost service Video has been uploaded on our blog daily. in case you've missed any service. we keep you updated. be inspired
Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2014
RCCG national youth convention has been amazing so far, join us today. km 46, lagos /ibadan exp way, redemption camp,ogun
Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
TOPIC:

BEWARE OF THIS ENEMY: PROCASTINATION

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 1ST 2014

MEMORISE

Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
Proverbs 27:1

Read

Luke 9:59-62
59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
One of the worst enemies of progress in life, business and ministry is procrastination. To procrastinate is to put off a currently required action until a future time. It means to defer or to postpone. Procrastination is an attitudinal problem. It is a character flaw that affects millions of people in every walk of life. While it is regarded as normal for people to procrastinate, it can become a problem that hinders progress in life. It affects critical decisions ...............

YOU CAN NOW TEST YOUR BIBLE SKILLS EVERYDAY WITH OUR DYNAMIC BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON OUR BLOG

ALL VIDEOS OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD 62nd annual convention, RCCG monthly holy ghost service Video has been uploaded on our blog daily. in case you've missed any service. we keep you updated. be inspired
Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:42am On Oct 02, 2014
TOPIC:

ARE YOU A SPIRITUAL LEADER?

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 2nd 2014

MEMORISE
This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
1 Timothy 3:1
Read
Mark 10:35-44
35 And James and John, the sons of Zebedee, come unto him, saying, Master, we would that thou shouldest do for us whatsoever we shall desire.
36 And he said unto them, What would ye that I should do for you?
37 They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.
38 But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?
39 And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:
40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.
41 And when the ten heard it, they began to be much displeased with James and John.
42 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
43 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
44 And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.
Leadership is a subject everyone talks about. It’s a pity however that only few understand it. Most people want to be leaders but only few achieve it. What is leadership? What is spiritual leadership? It can be deduced from today’s bible reading that spiritual leadership is not the same as inordinate ambition. Inordinate ambition denotes canvassing for promotion with the motive of being seen and approved of by men. Such a person desires to be popular, to stand tall among one’s contemporaries and to exercise control over others. It is perilous to put an ambitious man in office. Ambitious men enjoy the powers that money or authority gives. They lobby for pr ...............

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
TOPIC:

SOCIAL DEVIANTS!

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 4th 2014

MEMORISE

Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:
1 Peter 4:4

Read

Acts 17:5-9
5 But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people.
6 And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;
7 Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, one Jesus.
8 And they troubled the people and the rulers of the city, when they heard these things.
9 And when they had taken security of Jason, and of the other, they let them go.

A Christian can be described as a little Christ. While on earth, Christ exhibited integrity in all His utterances and actions. He said His children would do greater works. Are you born-again? Are you a true child of God? With self-discipline and appropriate preparation, you can become effective in exhibiting integrity. Integrity as a way of life and our effectiveness in every field depends on the measure of our preparation. The more prepared we are, the more effective we become. Therefore, to become effective in exhibiting integrity, you must be prepared.

God’s standard for His children is perfectio..............

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2014
TOPIC:

A PROFESSIONAL OR AN AMATEUR?

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 5th 2014

MEMORISE

And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.
1 Chronicles 12:32

Read

1 Chronicles 11:11-25

11 And this is the number of the mighty men whom David had; Jashobeam, an Hachmonite, the chief of the captains: he lifted up his spear against three hundred slain by him at one time.
12 And after him was Eleazar the son of Dodo, the Ahohite, who was one of the three mighties. 13 He was with David at Pasdammim, and there the Philistines were gathered together to battle, where was a parcel of ground full of barley; and the people fled from before the Philistines. 14 And they set themselves in the midst of that parcel, and delivered it, and slew the Philistines; and the LORD saved them by a great deliverance.
15 Now three of the thirty captains went down to the rock to David, into the cave of Adullam; and the host of the Philistines encamped in the valley of Rephaim.
16 And David was then in the hold, and the Philistines' garrison was then at Bethlehem.
17 And David longed, and said, Oh that one wo
uld give me drink of the water of the well of Bethlehem, that is at the gate!
18 And the three brake through the host of the Philistines, and drew water out of the well of Bethlehem, that was by the gate, and took it, and brought it to David: but David would not drink of it, but poured it out to the LORD,
19 And said, My God forbid it me, that I should do this thing: shall I drink the blood of these men that have put their lives in jeopardy? for with the jeopardy of their lives they brought it. Therefore he would not drink it. These things did these three mightiest.
20 And Abishai the brother of Joab, he was chief of the three: for lifting up his spear against three hundred, he slew them, and had a name among the three.
21 Of the three, he was more honourable than the two; for he was their captain: howbeit he attained not to the first three.
22 Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man of Kabzeel, who had done many acts; he slew two lionlike men of Moab: also he went down and slew a lion in a pit in a snowy day.
23 And he slew an Egyptian, a man of great stature, five cubits high; and in the Egyptian's hand was a spear like a weaver's beam; and he went down to him with a staff, and plucked the spear out of the Egyptian's hand, and slew him with his own spear.
24 These things did Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and had the name among the three mighties.
25 Behold, he was honourable among the thirty, but attained not to the first three: and David set him over his guard.

Success in life, business and ministry does not come easy. Success is realising God’s desire for you and responding obediently in order to reach your maximum potential. Attainment of success is determined by multiple factors, but it takes a combination of drive, patience, energy, a ‘can do’ attitude, efficiency and toughness to be successful. Slothfulness is one of the worst enemies of success. Proverbs 18:9 says:
“He also that is slothful in his work is.............

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:29am On Oct 06, 2014
TOPIC:

A SOLDIER OF THE CROSS

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 6th 2014

MEMORISE

Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2 Timothy 2:3

Read

2 Timothy 2:1-7
1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

I believe that knowledge and wisdom are crucial to our greatness in life. Simply put, knowledge is information that is censored by intelligence, while wisdom is the right application of knowledge. One piece of knowledge every child of God should have is the fact that every sincere Christian is a soldier of the cross. Christians are combatants, and we are expected to be equipped for the battle. Ephesians 6:11 says,
“Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”
The first group of enemies Christians wres...........

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:16am On Oct 07, 2014
TOPIC:

PEACE AND HOLINESS

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 7th 2014

MEMORISE

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Hebrews 12:14

Read
2 Corinthians 7:1-2

1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
2 Receive us; we have wronged no man, we have corrupted no man, we have defrauded no man.
To succeed in life and make it to heaven, you need both vision and action. Vision is no doubt one of the most powerful forces available to man on earth today. Vision gives meaning to life. Action springs out of what we fundamentally desire. Someone once said, “Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision is just passing the time. Vision with action can change the world.” Specifically, what vision, coupled with action is needed to change the world and ensure we make it to heaven? It is the visi...................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 1:28am On Oct 08, 2014
TOPIC:

FAITHFULNESS

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 8th 2014

MEMORISE

His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Matthew 25:23
Read
Matthew 25:22-30
22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine o
wn with usury.
28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Unfaithfulness or disloyalty is a challenge facing Christian leadership today. Inability to be faithful, loyal, stable and consistent is the greatest killer of ministries and businesses. The feeling that there is a shorter and quicker way to achieve goals is present in all men. Satan capitalises on this tendency and many people, including Christians, are tricked into following rebels and dissident visionaries. Many people are unfaithful to their superiors of out ignorance. The problem of unfaithfulness is not limited to the world; it is also seen in the church. The devil uses the example of tyrannical church leaders to create a culture of rebellion and disloyalty within the church. 1 Corinthians 4:2 says:
“Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.”

Christians are to be faithful to God and to their leaders-both spiritual and secular. Leaders are also expected to be faithful to their followers and subordinates. Are you a church leader? You have to be careful in your utterances and actions, so as not to cau...................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 5:33am On Oct 09, 2014
TOPIC:

INFALLIBLE OR INDISPENSABLE?

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 9th 2014

MEMORISE

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
1 Corinthians 10:12

Read

1 Corinthians 3:4-11
4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Grace is crucial to our growth in Christ. As Christians, we need the grace of God to overcome all the perils on our way to Heaven. Two of such perils are the feelings of infallibility and indispensability. Nobody, no matter how spirit-filled, is incapable of making mistakes. A spiritual leader must be willing to concede the possibility of mistakes and should be able to yield to the advice and criticism of other brethren. The mindset of being infallibl
e is a problem which many sound Christians fall victim to. A leader who knows God, and probably knows Him better than his colleagues, is in danger of falling unconsciously into this subtle peril. Do you have the impression that you are infallible? Do you think you are incapable..................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2014
TOPIC:

IDENTIFYING PRIDE

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 10th 2014

MEMORISE
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Matthew 23:12

Read
Isaiah 14:12-17
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
One of the most subtle and hazardous problems of leadership is the peril of pride. The very fact that a man has risen to a position of leadership with its attendant prominence tends to engender secret self-congratulation and pride which if not checked, will make such a fellow unfit for further advancement in the service of God’s kingdom. Pride is a fundamental sin that aims at enthroning self at the expense of God. P................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
TOPIC:

HIS NAME IS WONDERFUL

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 11th 2014

MEMORISE

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Matthew 1:21

Read

Isaiah 9:6-7
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this..

TOne of the names of Jesus is Wonderful. That name denotes miracles. In this name is deliverance. Deliverance from an unclean spirit is a miracle. Mark 1:23-26, tells us the story of a man with an unclean spirit. A single demon inhabiting a man can be a terrible situation. But thank God that He has the power to set the captives free. The man came in contact with the Lord and he was free. The situation becomes more serious when a person is possessed by several demons. Luke 8:2 says,
“And certain women, which had..................................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 4:51am On Oct 12, 2014
TOPIC:

HAVE COMPASSION ON THEM

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 12th 2014

MEMORISE

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matthew 28:19

Read

Matthew 9:36-38
36 But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Our God is a counting God who is interested in numbers. He is interested in your advancement. He is interested in your prosperity, peace of mind and growth. Candidly, God is interested in the growth of His Church – local, national and global. There are many secrets of church growth which include: good biblical leadership, mobilising the congregation, a balanced spiritual diet, prayer, faith, answers to prayers, evangelistic outreaches, creativity & resourcefulness, finance etc. Are you a Christian worker or a minister of the gospel? Is your church or parish a growing church? For a church to grow, she must be interested in growth. Such a church must cater for the needs of the spirit, soul and body of her members. There is real fellowship in a growing church. It must be blessed with an obedient Pastor, who is a positive thinker. A growing church is committed to reaching the unreached for Christ and using evangelistic methods that work.

Aggressive evangelism is a secret of church growth. It is a process whereby the presentation of the gospel is done zealously, compassionately and in a Christ-like manner. Aggressive eva................................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
TOPIC:

JUDAH

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 13th 2014

MEMORISE

Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
Genesis 49:8

Read

Isaiah 1:1-6
1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

The name ‘Judah’ means praise. Judah was chosen to be the chief and ruling tribe of the twelve tribes of Israel (Genesis 49:8-12). The scepter of a king and the office of a lawgiver were all allotted to Judah. Genesis 49:10 says:
“And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.”
Judah is a similitude of the church. In Judah, we can see a shadow of the things to come with respect to the church. Just like Judah, believers are the royal priesthood, expected to show forth the praises of God (1 Peter 2:9-10).

The prophet Isaiah was sent with a message primarily to Judah and Jerusalem – the seat of Judah’s power (Isaiah 1:1). This message contained instructions, reproof, warnings, comfort and encouragement from God to His people. At the time of Isaiah’s prophecy, the ki...........................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
TOPIC:

WHO ARE YOU?

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 21ist 2014

MEMORISE

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

1 Peter 2:9

Read

Isaiah 6:1-8
1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.
6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me..

Nothing destroys faster than ignorance. History confirms that ignorance has claimed many lives and destroyed more properties than any other factor. Half-hearted obedience is an act of ................................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 2:50am On Oct 22, 2014
TOPIC:

READY FOR THE GREAT HARVEST?

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 22ND 2014

MEMORISE

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matthew 28:19

Read

Acts 13:38-39
38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses..

Our God has so many wonderful attributes. Some of these attributes, such as omnipotence, omnipresence and being omniscient are unique to Him alone. There are other attributes which God as a wonderful Father, shares with His children. These include holiness, mercy and love. God is love. John 3:16 says:
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
One of the ways God demonstr ................................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
TOPIC:

TURNING WEAKNESSES INTO BLESSINGS

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 24th 2014

MEMORISE

And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?
Matthew 21:16

Read

Exodus 4:10-12
10 And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

Our God is a God of miracles. He moves in mysterious ways and He still calls people to His side today. Many people have the call of God on their life but do not know. Some people believe they are too weak to be used of God, while some others, who are already in a position of service, are facing frustration or even failure. God is not the author of confusion. He calls His own into blessings and glory. There are times in the service of God when we have to move, and there are o................................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
TOPIC:

SUCCESS BY THE SUPERNATURAL

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 26th 2014

MEMORISE

But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Proverbs 4:18

Read

Isaiah 1:18-19
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

How do you live great and die great? How does a person experience good success in perpetuity? It is by drawing upon the supernatural for success. How does a man do this? The first thing to do is to know God, the Author of success.

The first step to knowing God is to know who you are as a human being. The scriptures confirm that man is the epitome of God’s creation (Genesis 1:27). Man is a great being because He was made in the image of God. You should however know that all men have sinned, and the wages of sin is death. In the area of sin, man is...............................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 1:07am On Oct 28, 2014
TOPIC:

DEBORAH, THE PATRIOTIC WOMAN

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG OCT 28th 2014

MEMORISE

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
Proverbs 31:10

Read

Judges 4:4-9
4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.
6 And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedeshnaphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the LORD God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun?
7 And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand.
8 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.
9 And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.

Deborah was a patriotic woman. She was a prophetess, who used the anointing of God on her life to judge and instruct Israel in the way of righteousness. Are you a virtuous woman? In what way is your life affecting your community? The name Deborah means ‘bee’. She lived up to her name by her industry, sagacity and great usefulness to the society, her sweetness to her friends and her sharpness against her enemies. How far doe.............................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2014
TOPIC:

How High Is Your Voltage?

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSGNOV 1ST 2014

MEMORISE

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. -

2 Corinthians 2:14

Read

2 Corinthians 2:14-17
2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
2:15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
2:16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?
2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

The level of decadence in the world in these last days is on the increase, just as predicted in the Bible (Matthew 24:12). There is widespread acceptance of degenerate behaviours just like the Bible said it would be (2 Timothy 3:1-cool. Believers that are still here on earth, seeing

and hearing all these evil on a daily basis, no doubt have a responsibility of ensuring t............................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) / A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) / How South American Native Tainos Were Introduced To The Light Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.