Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot (31041 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In New Photos / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Richiy(f): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
50calibre: These pictures are an embarrassment, its shameful that black women take pride in fixing fake synthetic hair on their heads instead of grooming their natural hair.
What is this one saying Seun fix nairaland and add an unlike button.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
They look nice. Love Dakore smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by chimerase2: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Is there any good tin that can cum out of dis Old mamas eh embarassed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Missmossy(f): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Omotola looks so beautiful. She doesn't look like a mother of four. Dakore looks good anyway.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by vislabraye(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
After the attack, NL is so quiet and sober. Any way, I want to see Caroline Ekanem.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by victorazy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
saasala: Am I the onyl one taht thinks Omotola is getting old

Get life
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Jbenue: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
YAY!!! More bleached and weave wearing women YAY thank Jesus!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Jbenue: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Richiy:
What is this one saying Seun fix nairaland and add an unlike button.

Yes fix am make I dislike this stupid post.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by airclipse(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pics of them wearing pampers or idonbilivit angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Me no liky. Too much painting.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hehe I see, more bleach to there skins oh! Datz ma own contribution.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Divsy(f): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jbenue: YAY!!! More bleached and weave wearing women YAY thank Jesus!!
undecided
Jbenue: YAY!!! More bleached and weave wearing women YAY thank Jesus!!
wat duyu mean??
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by enomakos(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
why are you guys licking saliva cos of another man wife?

remember the 10 commandment oooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Aizebioje(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
That's what humans do. They grow old. She's ageing gracefully and I love her 4 that. #offtopic. I almost ran mad when nairaland shut down. I wonder why the hackers nor wipe all these yeye rules about posting. Its not like people even obey them sef
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
She is fine for a 36 year old woman, but I think Fathia balogun still looks cute at 45.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by chiblaze18(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
they both are so so so so beautiful,pretty and Alluring ladies....Beauty really counts on them
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by megabyte2(f): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
They are beautiful.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by tpia: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
didnt it use to be her and genevieve taking pictures?

so, what inference are we supposed to draw from this current photoshoot?

yoruba and ijaw. . . . . . . . .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
50calibre: These pictures are an embarrassment, its shameful that black women take pride in fixing fake synthetic hair on their heads instead of grooming their natural hair.
what is your business with what they do with their hair? Did u buy it for them? What do you have to say about your friend's that go to England to do whatever it is they have to just to get that red passport. Is it because they are not proud to be Nigerians? undecided I bet you are one of them but you want to come here and make noise about who is proud of what!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by tlops(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
See Chicks!

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
lalasticlala: beautiful mothers !

beautiful ambassadors
married women causing people to commit adultery
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
didnt it use to be her and genevieve taking pictures?

so, what inference are we supposed to draw from this current photoshoot?

yoruba and ijaw, this so does not rhyme well. . . . . . . . .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sijo01:

Is old age now a crime fellow...... is she immortal
Infact enh, I bind and rebuke anything that will not allow me experience old age.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by pomide(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nairalanders hustling for likes after the wipeout be like
Iamoilprince: U waste hours doing Make-up dat will clean before u go to bed at nyt.....Hit "LIKE" if u feel am making a point!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Vivly(f): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
lalasticlala: Nollywood actresses Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Dakore Akande are the new brand ambassadors for Pampers in Nigeria!
*Congrat* babes.

They are so beautiful!!...Mother of two and mother of four....Motherhood rocks indeed!

I love their lipsticks and make up.

Pix from Linda ikeji
Wtf is I love their lipstick and make up?
What is lipstick?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by tpia: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
pomide: Nairalanders hustling for likes after the wipeout be like

they're getting paid in cash or kind for them no doubt.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Empress2014(f): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
Empress2014: ....

Nice one

Keep it up
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by oliviastacey(f): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
sweet Dakore!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: what is your business with what they do with their hair? Did u buy it for them? What do you have to say about your friend's that go to England to do whatever it is they have to just to get that red passport. Is it because they are not proud to be Nigerians? undecided I bet you are one of them but you want to come here and make noise about who is proud of what!

You reek of stupi*dity with this ridiculous analogy.

I hate stupi*d people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" / Denzel And Desmond Elliot Celebrate Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.