Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot (31042 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In New Photos / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
okpara ugo:

Always courting trouble on every thread...

Its not good for a Lady. I tot you changed. I prefer people cracking jokes than cursing.
but its just one little e-argument embarassed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: I already used another good example, your fake british accent! But you want to come here and make noise about how other people should take pride in who they are, which I highly doubt you do. I will this again useless goat! Don't come here forming shakara for us as if u take pride in everything about yourself.

African women's natural hair requires more time and effort and sometimes its just best to put on hair extensions to make it much more easier to maintain the hair and still look good.

If there is anyone who is stupi*d on this forum its definitely you.

Didn't you read what I wrote? You're still saying the same nonsense.

Gosh!!! You're so stup*d.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by revelationuche: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
I reserve ma comments till i see more post [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: by african women I still am referring to black women d*mbassss. Unless changing from your Nigerian accent to a fake british accent just to fit into society is your own little problem you have undecided but then again you are the only one who knows about being all natural

Hahahahahahaha this is proof of your stupi*dity, not all African women are black, and not all black women are African dunce!! Both can't imply each other.

Instead of taking correction, you blab on stup*dly. I'm allergic to stupidity so I think im done talking to you now, I demean myself talking you so I reiterate, go engage you fellow stup*id heads.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahahahahaha this is proof of your stupi*dity, not all African women are black, and not all black women are African dunce!! Both can't imply each other.

Instead of taking correction, you blab on stup*dly. I'm allergic to stupidity so I think im done talking to you now, I demean myself talking you so I reiterate, go engage you fellow stup*id heads.
if you going to go around the forum calling other people stup*d, at least have the decency of not making so many grammatical errors dumdassssss! I'm allergic to _idiotic people that actually think they are intelligent.
Stup*d goat!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: if you going to go around the forum calling other people stup*d, at least have the decency of not making so many grammatical errors dumdassssss! I'm allergic to _idiotic people that actually think they are intelligent.
Stup*d goat!

Hahahahaha now she veers into another subject she's knows nothing about. What grammatical errors? Could you please point them out or just shut the hell up

The earlier you start accepting you're stup*id, the better for you.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahahaha now she veers into another subject she's knows nothing about. What grammatical errors? Could you please point them out or just shut the hell up

the fact that you do not see anything wrong with saying " i demean myself talking you , so i reiterate" shows who really is stup*d between us smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
the fact that you do not see anything wrong with saying " i demean myself talking you , so i reiterate" shows who really is stup*d between us smiley

Lools how's that a grammatical error, could you please expatiate, lets see the extent of your stup*idity.

You stupi*dity is not in doubt, implying that all African women are black exposes your intellectual deficiency and lack of exposure. Now you've veered off into another subject and what's so amusing is how confident you are in your stup*idity. Don't you ever get to a point where you realise you're being incredibly stup*d and just shut up?

Stop making a fo*l of yourself
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
50calibre:

Lools how's that a grammatical error, could you please expatiate, lets see the extent of your stup*idity.

You stupi*dity is not in doubt, implying that all African women are black exposes you intellectual deficiency and lack of exposure. Now you veered off into another subject and what's so amusing is how confident you are in your stup*idity. Don't you ever get to a point where you realise you're being incredibly stup*d and just shut up?

Stop making a fo*l of yourself
some people prefer using caucasian to white and i prefer using african to black idi*ot! If you took english classes beyond grade 1, you would know it should be "talking to you". The saddest thing insecure men do is use verbose dialog to make themselves appear smart. Stop trying too hard smiley

You are the idiot who changed the topic the moment i talked about your "insecurities" and started calling me names. Who is the idi*t please? You "change to another topic" not "into another topic" stup*d goat!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Stick to basic english and you might stop embarrassing yourself smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: some people prefer using caucasian to white and i prefer using african to black idi*ot! If you took english classes beyond grade 1, you would know it should be "talking to you". The saddest thing insecure men do is use verbose dialog to make themselves appear smart. Stop trying too hard smiley

You are the idiot who changed the topic the moment i talked about your "insecurities" and started calling me names. Who is the idi*t please?

Hahahahahahaha damn!!! This girl is so stup*d she couldn't recognise a typographical error. When you said a grammatical error, I was expecting something meaningful not an obvious typo which even a kid could see.

If you weren't so stup*d you should have known that was a typo, check there are more typos in that post, it's caused by lack of proof reading and auto correct.

You're indeed stup*d beyond measurement, your parents should give you out in exchange for goat, a goat is smarter than you.

You can't use African in place of black, the way people use Caucasian in place of white, why?

1 - All Africans are not black
2 - Caucasian & white means the same thing, it's a race, whereas African is not a race, Black is.

African as an adjective is an ambiguous term because there are more than one race in Africa, same way I can't use European in place of a Caucasian.

Dunce!!! Open your head and shut your mouth for once.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Empress2014(f): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
okpara ugo:

Always courting trouble on every thread...

Its not good for a Lady. I tot you changed. I prefer people cracking jokes than cursing.
its nots good to be known for troublemaking and always argueing,lol
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahahahahaha damn!!! This girl is so stup*d she couldn't recognise a typographical error. When you said a grammatical error, I was expecting something meaningful not an obvious typo which even a kid could see.

If you weren't so stup*d you should have known that was a typo, check there are more typos in that post, it's caused by lack of proof reading and auto correct.
auto correct forgot to type "talking to you" and it also forgot to put type " to another topic" not "into another topic". The worst part is that its basic english and you can't get it right cry why don't we all blame our stup*dity on our phones grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Empress2014(f): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
50calibre:

you have time sha, someone already said she makes trouble on every thread and you still keep on quoting and replying her
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
^^ thats only if you believe your sole existence is based on someone else's opnion on a faceless forum undecided if it really bothers u can always ignore my posts. Its not rocket science smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: ^^ thats only if you believe your sole existence is based on someone else opnion on a faceless forum undecided if it really bothers u can always ignore my posts. Its not rocket science smiley

LMao! Ouch! U go gal... grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
Idowuogbo:

LMao! Ouch! U go gal... grin
idowu u taught me how to be naughty embarassed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: idowu u taught me to be naughty embarassed
Lolz...don't put the blame on moi ooo...u've always bin an underG gangstres. grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by xtervaganza(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
50calibre:

I really feel sorry for your parents, your mum especially, all the time, effort and resources in bringing you up was a waste, they have a dunce for a child.

Seek out Mondisweets, the both of you share equal level of stupi*dity, she's talking of passports while you are talking of shoes.

You guys are a match made in heaven, I suggest you hook up and breed stup*d offsprings.
e no go better for you, your father, your mother and everybody related to you. Na thunder strike you dead .

Oloriburiku somebody

You won't do well in life
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Empress2014: you have time sha, someone already said she makes trouble on every thread and you still keep on quoting and replying her

Lol don't mind me, at times I like engaging fools to pass the time.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by TalkpalourNaija: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Black Kenichi: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson are both very beautiful. However Dakore Egbuson's make up doesn't suit her at all in those pics!
their time has passed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Tupundu(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
IΠҒΔCT THIS ωΩMΣΠ ΔRΣ TΩ βΣΔUTIҒUL, ΔS IΠ THΣΨ ΔR LΩVΣLΨ.... ωICH MΨ ωIҒΣ IS MΩRΣ βΣΔUTIҒUL DΔΠ DΣM SHΔ...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Na so so weave on, attachment, bleaching cream and red lipstick full everywhere.

Is this beauty? undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by itstpiia: 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
they're getting paid in cash or kind for them no doubt.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by itstpiia: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
didnt it use to be her and genevieve taking pictures?

so, what inference are we supposed to draw from this current photoshoot?

yoruba and ijaw, this so does not rhyme well. . . . . . . . .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Sijo01(f): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Ishilove:
Infact enh, I bind and rebuke anything that will not allow me experience old age.

Amen my sistah.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
barackodam: Omo tee na
eme tee na vbe rumwu, mavo?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by red101(f): 3:47am On Jul 01, 2014
@Calibre50, the women with nappy hair are hiding their hair with weaves, the males with nappy hair are also hiding theirs by shaving it all off.
who is fooling who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Denzel And Desmond Elliot Celebrate Their Birthday / Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Figure-Hugging Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.