Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,047 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1081671 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
Peace be unto this home grin
Don't know about you but I'm grateful to God for this awesome month....

I heartily welcome you all to this beautiful, magnificent, glorious and blessed month

Queen Lanicky
Bqlekan( Seen it? wink)
JeffreyJamez
Cheriepet
Prettyspicey
Davep
Dre11
Toniro ( plsssssssss don't deactivate)
Seunfavor
KingTom( where in God's name are you? )
LieDetector
Laveda
JigsawKillah
LogoDwhiz
Tempem
Lorlaahlozz.....the list is endless
Oo
Thanks so much dear.. Happy new month to you.. Nah, will check soon., bless you ma'am

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
wayse01:

please can u help me on how to post a thread on this forum? pls

Awwm...you're new on here? Welcome deariekiss

Well.. If you want to create a thread... Simply follow the steps bellow..

1) Go to the home page.. That is *NAIRALAND FORUM* which is displayed at the top of your screen. On the home page or front page..if that's what you call it.. Scroll down a bit. You'll see the list of all the sections on Nairaland...
Something like this:

Nairaland / General: Politics, Crime, Romance, Jobs/Vacancies, Career, Business, Investment, NYSC, Education, Autos, Car Talk, Properties,

Health, Travel, Family, Culture, Religion, Food, Diaries, Nairaland Ads, Pets, Agriculture
Entertainment: Jokes Etc, TV/Movies, Music/

Radio, Celebrities, Fashion, Events, Sports, Gaming, Forum Games, Literature

Science/Technology: Programming, Webmasters, Computers, Phones, Art, Graphics & Video, Technology Market

Click on any section that you think..your new topic will fit..

For example: If I want to create a thread on.*War in National house of Rep* the section that fits this kind of topic is *Politics section*

All you need to do is..click on politics on the Front page, then you scroll down a little...
You'll see something like this:

0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (cool (9) (of 5634 pages) (Create New Topic) (Follow) (Mail Mods)

Click on *create topic*

You'll be taken to a whole new page..

After reading the Nairaland rules and regulations.. Scroll down a bit:
Then you'll see a box where you're to enter the title of your topic..

Then another bigger box.. To write the body of your text..
When you're through writing whatever you want to write..
Click on the Submit button below the big box.

Just as simply as that... grin

Helpful right? cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Lorlaahlozz: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Thanx charijee...Same to u dear

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
bqlekan:

Oo
Thanks so much dear.. Happy new month to you.. Nah, will check soon., bless you ma'am
Later tonight wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
Later tonight wink

Noisy environment again? grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
bqlekan:

Noisy environment again? grin
Lol grin...and I thought it was one teenager cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
Lol grin...and I thought it was one teenager cheesy

Hahaha.. It was actually an adult inside a fridge.. cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
bqlekan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy....don't tell me you were frozen
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:

I heartily welcome you all to this beautiful, magnificent, glorious and blessed month

Queen Lanicky
Bqlekan( Seen it? wink)
JeffreyJamez
Cheriepet
Prettyspicey
Davep
Dre11
Seunfavor
LieDetector
Laveda
JigsawKillah
LogoDwhiz
Tempem

Thanks big sis.. kiss

Happy new month to every body!!!

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
cheesy cheesy cheesy....don't tell me you were frozen

Body temperature was subzero, nose running like a stream, throat wasn't fairing too well.. grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
bqlekan:

Hello brother in-law grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Cheriepet:

dre my darling longest time no chat?

I trust all is well with you?

Am doing good..... since you guys left this arena, I decided to find something interesting and useful on nl....

I see you charijee....... happy new month to you also.

Lanicky..... glad you won at last, hope your fear has disappearedgrin

Seunfavor you just came back from your holiday abi

Happy new month to you guys
You rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
lanicky:

Hello brother in-law grin
My queen.. All hail the queen! How are you doing dear?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lorlaahlozz:
Thanx charijee...Same to u dear

Check on you at the usual place and was told you have elopedcheesy

Em!!!!!!!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
bqlekan:

Body temperature was subzero, nose running like a stream, throat wasn't fairing too well.. grin
Haba! ! ... maka why? grin....I can't stop laughing cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
lanicky:

Thanks big sis.. kiss

MY QUEEN....Queen of the number one forum in Nigeria.....how you faring? grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
dre11:

Am doing good..... since you guys left this arena, I decided to find something interesting and useful on nl....

You rock
I see how useful you've become.....keep it rolling my dear
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
Haba! ! ... maka why? grin....I can't stop laughing cheesy

Started yesternight.. grin nose blocked and running altogether. Please don't laugh at me or I mail it to you. grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
MY QUEEN....Queen of the number one forum in Nigeria.....how you faring? grin

Hehehe.. Big sis.
I'm doing good? You? grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
bqlekan:

My queen.. All hail the queen! How are you doing dear?

Lol..doing good.. You?

I heard you were banned.. So sorry about thatcry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
dre11:

You rock

Hahahaha.. You won't forget what I said that night..will you? grin

No, I fear no morecheesy

Happy new month.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
lanicky:

Lol..doing good.. You?
I heard you were banned.. So sorry about thatcry
I'm in good shape, just battling with mild flu..
Yes, don't mind them mods. We are back now, don't sweat it. cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
seunfavor:
Cherie, don't jst start. Lie detector? My hubby? Jst stop it angry *vexin*
Just shout LieDetector nor n see what happens jor...
Happy New Month Darling
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:

Queen Lanicky
Bqlekan( Seen it? wink)
JeffreyJamez
Cheriepet
Prettyspicey
Davep
Dre11
Seunfavor
LieDetector
Laveda
JigsawKillah
LogoDwhiz
Tempem

My sweetest darling! My one and only Sis from another mother, my charikoko wishing u the very best this beautiful month of mine has to offer

2 Likes

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
bqlekan:

Oo

Happy new month to u Leks, may July bring u abundant rain of joy, peace, success n fulfilment... cheers

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
lanicky:

Thanks big sis.. kiss
Happy July your Majesty

2 Likes

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
dre11:

You rock

Happy new month to u too dre
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
I see how useful you've become.....keep it rolling my dear

gringrin

Have your husby gone AWOL

lanicky:

Hahahaha.. You won't forget what I said that night..will you? grin
No, I fear no morecheesy
Happy new month.

I won't forget oooooo

Do you expect me to delete it so soon
I guess you have received your price attached to the crowning
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Cheriepet:

Happy new month to u too dre

So short and no paparazzi

Abi your guy still dey on the look out
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
bqlekan:

Started yesternight.. grin nose blocked and running altogether. Please don't laugh at me or I mail it to you. grin
Sorry baby grin....maybe I should spare ýou tonight
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Cheriepet:

My sweetest darling! My one and only Sis from another mother, my charikoko wishing u the very best this beautiful month of mine has to offer
See as belle dey sweet me for all this sweet name grin....how parole na?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Cheriepet:

Happy new month to u Leks, may July bring u abundant rain of joy, peace, success n fulfilment... cheers

Amen! Cherry, I wish you the very best dear. Thanks so much...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.