Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,402 members, 7,864,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1086259 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
Sorry baby grin....maybe I should spare ýou tonight

Lol.. Don't worry, I will be okay tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
lanicky:

Hehehe.. Big sis.
I'm doing good? You? grin
I'm doing great, your Majesty....I'm at your beck and call grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
bqlekan:

Lol.. Don't worry, I will be okay tongue
okay, we'll soon find out cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
okay, we'll soon find out cheesy

Hehe cheesy you won't tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
dre11:

So short and no paparazzi

Abi your guy still dey on the look out

Abeg I never wan get belle ache from laughter, lol. it is not until paparazzi comes to take shots n all, just know I am wishing u July's best
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
See as belle dey sweet me for all this sweet name grin....how parole na?

My dear parole is dey one side jor. I just dey wait make Sallah come n go abeg
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
dre11:

gringrin

Have your husby gone AWOL

I won't forget oooooo

Do you expect me to delete it so soon
I guess you have received your price attached to the crowning

Lol.. You can clip it to the wall..tongue

Nah.. I can't. Hehe
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Cheriepet:

My dear parole is dey one side jor. I just dey wait make Sallah come n go abeg
sallah abi....na bqlekan go host us
Where's JeffreyJamez sef
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
Where's JeffreyJamez sef

Here cry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Cheriepet:

Just shout LieDetector nor n see what happens jor...

Happy New Month Darling
Same here sweet. *frowns abit* but wait ooo, don't tell me frankben is here wit another moniker
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
dre11:

Am doing good..... since you guys left this arena, I decided to find something interesting and useful on nl....

I see you charijee....... happy new month to you also.

Lanicky..... glad you won at last, hope your fear has disappearedgrin

Seunfavor you just came back from your holiday abi

Happy new month to you guys
You rock
Same here dear. U didn't even ask me abt my holiday dre11, y nah?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
lanicky:

Awwm...you're new on here? Welcome deariekiss

Well.. If you want to create a thread... Simply follow the steps bellow..

hmmmm....juicy!!!u r a born teacher!i guess u r lecturing aiit? tnx anyway
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
Where's JeffreyJamez sef

Person wey no Dey even celebrate salah for him house

#Deadphone
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
bqlekan:

Person wey no Dey even celebrate salah for him house

#Deadphone
Oh, sorry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
lanicky:

Awwm...you're new on here? Welcome deariekiss

Well.. If you want to create a thread... Simply follow the steps bellow..

Helpful right? cry

tnx a bunch, i yaf post it,its in the general section if u want to check it. u r for sure a huge help. tnx once again dearie
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
seunfavor:

Same here sweet. *frowns abit* but wait ooo, don't tell me frankben is here wit another moniker

I am afraid yes!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
charijee:
Where's JeffreyJamez sef

He is lost somewhere.... *hides behind d door before JJ go break my head*

lol
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Cheriepet:

I am afraid yes!
Oh my! I hope u people av not bin doing sometin behind me? Frankben, oh sorry Liedetector, where r u? I tut I left u in d state
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Lorlaahlozz: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
dre11:

Check on you at the usual place and was told you have elopedcheesy

Em!!!!!!!!
Yeah...I just returned
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
charijee:
Peace be unto this home grin
Don't know about you but I'm grateful to God for this awesome month....

I heartily welcome you all to this beautiful, magnificent, glorious and blessed month

Queen Lanicky
Bqlekan( Seen it? wink)
JeffreyJamez
Cheriepet
Prettyspicey
Davep
Dre11
Toniro ( plsssssssss don't deactivate)
Seunfavor
KingTom( where in God's name are you? )
LieDetector
Laveda
JigsawKillah
LogoDwhiz
Tempem
Lorlaahlozz.....the list is endless
WOW. I feel loved nd blessed. Same to you dear. Hello house

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
lanicky:
Welcome back guys.... embarassed

I've missed u'all like kilode

Jeffreyjames
Kingphillip
Lorlaahlozz
Mz mariah
Charijee
Cheriepet
Snowprince07
Kayjuu
Xtarxhyne
PrinceAdepoju
noble4d
Miss Anne
Tone tonz

*sniffs* who else
Meeeeee!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
lanicky:

Lol.. You can clip it to the wall..tongue

Nah.. I can't. Hehe

Queen, i want you to see this o:

This is a petition WRITTEN BY THE ENTIRE STAFF OF KWARA STATE TELEVISION against the state governor's cousin ALH. ABDULFATAHI ADEBOWALE WHO WAS A ONE TIME EMPLOYEE OF LAGOS TELEVISION and NOW THE GENERAL MANAGER OF THE MEDIA HOUSE posted on facebook by shollyment olusegun olusola

Alh adebowale is allegedly killing the state television station(KWARA T.V) WITH HIS SEXUAL recklessness, HAZARDOUS SMOKING OBSESSION AND FINANCIAL MISMANAGEMENT and needed to be brought to the attention of good Nigerians.
Report shows that the conduct of the GM of KWARA TV has remain endemically gross because of his intimacy with the Governor of the state and some prominent political actors.
The GM ( ALH. ABDULFATAI ADEWALE ADEBOWALE) REPORTEDLY HAS TURNED HIS OFFICE TO SEX LAIR WHERE HE LURES FEMALE STAFF BOTH MARRIED AND UNMARRIED INTO SEX WITH PROMISE OF PROMOTION OR OTHER BAITS a matter that had been officially reported to concerned offices including commissioner for information and head of service of kwara state but failed to get their attention.
When the state is battling with salary crises ,the little income generated by the station are going into coffers of the GM for his personal enrichment.
As at the time of this report , most of the equipment owned by the Television house have been destroyed due to leadership decay while a private chalet outside the stations premises which also doubles as the GM's"resort" is now the appropriate place to sign office files and staff who are not happy with the development are subjected to various degrees of threats and unholy treatments .
A few women were forced to resign when they could not cope with the GM'S sexual harassment.
We call on Kwara State Government and all distinguished comrades to rise up against this dastard act and launch immediate investigation into this to save KWARA TELEVISION HOUSE AND STAFF FROM THIS UNGODLY LEADERSHIP THREAT. Attached are copies of the petition to the state governor.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LieDetector(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2016
Cheriepet:

If u want to see Frankie just shout Liedetector n see what happens... don't say I told u o.... lol
grin morning Cherie.... How are you?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LieDetector(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2016
seunfavor:
Cherie, don't jst start. Lie detector? My hubby? Jst stop it angry *vexin*
sadly that's what I've turned to. An online LieDetector.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LieDetector(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2016
charijee:
Peace be unto this home grin
Don't know about you but I'm grateful to God for this awesome month....

I heartily welcome you all to this beautiful, magnificent, glorious and blessed month

Queen Lanicky
Bqlekan( Seen it? wink)
JeffreyJamez
Cheriepet
Prettyspicey
Davep
Dre11
Toniro ( plsssssssss don't deactivate)
Seunfavor
KingTom( where in God's name are you? )
LieDetector
Laveda
JigsawKillah
LogoDwhiz
Tempem
Lorlaahlozz.....the list is endless
Same to you charijee....

You remembered me.... *Dancing shoki*

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tempem: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
LieDetector:
Same to you charijee....

Yeah.. I quite know am always on your mind. Am so happy about this.
Same here, sis.. How you dey?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
LieDetector:
Same to you charijee....
Frankben, was told ur new moniker is LieDetector, is dat true? *kinda confuse*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
LieDetector:
sadly that's what I've turned to. An online LieDetector.
Hian! Was hoping its nt true. Anyway, we ll talk abt dat later. Wat took u away all dz while? Miz u dearly . Oya come give hon a hug
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
LieDetector:
Same to you charijee....

Go away jor....troublesome fellow
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Cheriepet:

Abeg I never wan get belle ache from laughter, lol. it is not until paparazzi comes to take shots n all, just know I am wishing u July's best

Thanks anyway...... welcome to a new week
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2016
seunfavor:

Same here dear. U didn't even ask me abt my holiday dre11, y nah?

I had wanted to ask but trying to allow the words flow in its natural way before the askinggringrin

So......... how did the holidays goes?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2016
Lorlaahlozz:
Yeah...I just returned

You mean u were in school during the strike actions or

Charijee good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.