Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1086695 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2016
dre11:

You mean u were in school during the strike actions or

Charijee good morning
Morning sweerrie....hope your night was cool?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2016
charijee:
Morning sweerrie....hope your night was cool?

We thank God for HIS mercies

Hope you did enjoyed your weekend?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2016
dre11:

We thank God for HIS mercies

Hope you did enjoyed your weekend?
Yeah, weekend was glam

How have you been?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
charijee:
Yeah, weekend was glam

How have you been?

Am good

Doing better every day

How is the holidays gonna be?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
dre11:

I had wanted to ask but trying to allow the words flow in its natural way before the askinggringrin

So......... how did the holidays goes?
It went well, had fun to d fullest. Bt u knw wat? I miz my e family like die. Good to chat wit u guys again. Though d house is nt lifely as it use to b back then
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
dre11:

I had wanted to ask but trying to allow the words flow in its natural way before the askinggringrin

So......... how did the holidays goes?
It went well, had fun to d fullest. Bt u knw wat? I miz my e family like die. Good to chat wit u guys again. Though d house is nt lifely as it use to b back then.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
dre11:

Am good

Doing better every day

How is the holidays gonna be?
You've gat plans for me? .....wanna hang out
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2016
charijee:
You've gat plans for me? .....wanna hang out

Got plans but I don't know if he would allow you to hang around undecided
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2016
seunfavor:

It went well, had fun to d fullest. Bt u knw wat? I miz my e family like die. Good to chat wit u guys again. Though d house is nt lifely as it use to b back then.

It's because you and some other guys left.....
And guess the new members are doing their bit's

Credits should go to charijee for keeping it lockdown here
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2016
dre11:

Got plans but I don't know if he would allow you to hang around undecided
That's not a problem....time and venue pls grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2016
charijee:
Peace be unto this home grin
Don't know about you but I'm grateful to God for this awesome month....

I heartily welcome you all to this beautiful, magnificent, glorious and blessed month

KingTom( where in God's name are you? )
I've been to London to see the queen grin but I'm back now

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
seunfavor:
..... Who is innnn? The prodigal daughter is back. Is dere anybody in dz house dat can still recognise me? where r u pple?
I go just dey loonk you, yeah loonk. You're muahingly sweet looking. (lowers voice) paid you fines for staying far away.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
daveP:
I go just dey loonk you, yeah loonk. You're muahingly sweet looking. (lowers voice) paid you fines for staying far away.

*jumps at him and hug him* daveP, aw r u dear? *looks at him smilingly* u aint looking bad. Watsap? But wait ooo *frowns* paid me fine for staying away? How? Who?

2 Likes

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
dre11:

It's because you and some other guys left.....
And guess the new members are doing their bit's

Credits should go to charijee for keeping it lockdown here
Oh my! I never tut our absence could affect dz house dz much. A big hug to Charijee nd all f you guys for keepin it lockdown here. *cheers up* oya guys, let's make it lifely like before

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2016
charijee:
That's not a problem....time and venue pls grin

9pm.... at the normal venue

Just make sure no one is trailing yougrin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2016
dre11:

9pm.... at the normal venue

Just make sure no one is trailing yougrin
Yaaay grin

All night things right? wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2016
seunfavor:

Oh my! I never tut our absence could affect dz house dz much. A big hug to Charijee nd all f you guys for keepin it lockdown here. *cheers up* oya guys, let's make it lifely like before
We all did the magic.....morning sis smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by proudlyNigeria2(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hey guys
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LieDetector(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
tempem:

Yeah.. I quite know am always on your mind. Am so happy about this.
Same here, sis.. How you dey?
omg shocked

Gay alert!!

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LieDetector(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
seunfavor:

Frankben, was told ur new moniker is LieDetector, is dat true? *kinda confuse*
well honey it is.... But com'on.... It's cool isn't it? cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LieDetector(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
seunfavor:

Hian! Was hoping its nt true. Anyway, we ll talk abt dat later. Wat took u away all dz while? Miz u dearly . Oya come give hon a hug
you left me in London just because you wanted to flirt with............. What's that his name again? I'm not happy with ya *angry face*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LieDetector(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
charijee:
Go away jor....troublesome fellow
I couldn't help myself last night..... It was really falling a heavy rain but prior to that, my mind was occupied about you.... I ended up sleeping without knowing when and how... My dream was what I never imagined grin....
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
LieDetector:
I couldn't help myself last night..... It was really falling a heavy rain but prior to that, my mind was occupied about you.... I ended up sleeping without knowing when and how... My dream was what I never imagined grin....
Go and take your medication, Franky tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LieDetector(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
charijee:
Go and take your medication, Franky tongue
the dream was what I'd love to replicate in real life cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
LieDetector:
the dream was what I'd love to replicate in real life cheesy
Your life, not mine
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LieDetector(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
charijee:
Your life, not mine
acting all prude.... You never cease to amuse me charijee grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
LieDetector:
acting all prude.... You never cease to amuse me charijee grin
I'm happy you're amusedgrin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tempem: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
LieDetector:
omg shocked

Gay alert!!
LieDetector, obviously, the lie to be detected is coming from you. Is Aunty Charijee a male? grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tempem: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
charijee:
I'm happy you're amazed grin

Aunty Charijee, I hope you are fine.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
tempem:

Aunty Charijee, I hope you are fine.
I'm fine dear, thanks
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LieDetector(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2016
tempem:

LieDetector, obviously, the lie to be detected is coming from you. Is Aunty Charijee a male? grin grin
perhaps you should recheck the person you quoted shocked
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LieDetector(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2016
charijee:
I'm happy you're amusedgrin
how was your night my love?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.