Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1066281 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
u as an example.

You don loss be that tongue

Caseless:
hehehehe...a single post seems to b generating alot of heat on this thread. Na sidon look i de.
Eziofia okigwe, how ar u doing?

That post na careless post if you ask me..

But I'd reserve my comments until I see the report of the experiment. the hypothesis the experiment proved and the theory that was promulgated from the said experiment.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
GUd evening PWETTY ladies& gentle men. Seriously, I don't know where 2 start my boring speech*sniffs*I'VEMISSED Y'ALL XOXO embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

You don loss be that tongue

But I'd reserve my comments until I see the report of the experiment. the hypothesis the experiment proved and the theory that was promulgated from the said experiment.
u ar being too crass on d young gal, dnt u think so? grin grin grin
Una get beef with her? Na una wan make her deactivate abi? E nor gud ooo...
I guess she's disturbed ryt now by something. Let's how she handles this...
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Good night peeps...Catch ya'all tmao smiley

Sis charijee....Catch ya tmao wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Dede!!!

Ole way?
Lie nsi ebe a! angry
onye bu dede gi

Boy kedu? grin

Caseless:
hehehehe...a single post seems to b generating alot of heat on this thread. Na sidon look i de.
Eziofia okigwe, how ar u doing?
Ewuro makurdi grin
Kedu, e be like say your dream no reach to grab again for your igbo girl anticipated marriage this one we're talking deactivation. grin
Wetin dey happen na cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
u ar being too crass on d young gal, dnt u think so? grin grin grin
Una get beef with her? Na una wan make her deactivate abi? E nor gud ooo...
I guess she's disturbed ryt now by something. Let's how she handles this...

Hian!!!!

You don come with your conspiracy theories sad

I only offered my views on the said post and I'm hoping to learn new things from her reports. There might be one or 2 things I can learn from her experiment and sojourn on here, don't you think? grin

BTW, She's my very good friend and I have huge respect for her. so that your beef don sour tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ishsoph:

Lie nsi ebe a! angry
onye bu dede gi

Boy kedu? grin

Okongwu!!! Kwanyere onwe gi ugwu o cheesy

Dede kajara akaja ka I bu tongue

Adim sharp wink

Kedu ka I mere?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ishsoph:

Lie nsi ebe a! angry
onye bu dede gi

Boy kedu? grin

Ewuro makurdi grin
Kedu, e be like say your dream no reach to grab again for your igbo girl anticipated marriage this one we're talking deactivation. grin
Wetin dey happen na cheesy
hahahahahahahaha...u wan rope me abi? Na dat my crazy ibo babe on derailers that year i de mean o. I wont mention her to avoid being lynched by her.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Onu ojo!
Onye juru gi? undecided
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Hian!!!!

You don come with your conspiracy theories sad

I only offered my views on the said post and I'm hoping to learn new things from her reports. There might be one or 2 things I can learn from her experiment and sojourn on here, don't you think? grin

BTW, She's my very good friend and I have huge respect for her. so that your beef don sour tongue
hahahahahaha...funny dude. I rest my case.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ishsoph:

Onu ojo!
Onye juru gi? undecided

Caseless juru m sad

Why you dey squeeze your mouth na? You never chop? cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Okongwu!!! Kwanyere onwe gi ugwu o cheesy

Dede kajara akaja ka I bu tongue

Adim sharp wink

Kedu ka I mere?
Ya bu n'imacha na nkwanyere onwe onye ugwu di mkpa ina ako ka onye egbuwara isi maka post nwa ada Irish. tongue

Akam na around up n'ulo oru biko, k'odi
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
hahahahahaha...funny dude. I rest my case.

grin grin

I just read that a 1 man "Ijaw youth group" endorsed GMB cheesy
And I saw you dancing shoki on the thread grin

As your friend, I'm here to inform you that the "Ijaw youth group" in question is one of the numerous elections business ventures that sprang up and are still springing up cheesy

These ventures are making good money this season grin

Let's float one of such ventures na cheesy cheesy

I'm planning to float one with Ishsoph.. very soon you'll hear "An Igbo youth group endorses GMB" cheesy When you hear something like that, just know it's the group I formed with Ishsoph grin

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
hahahahahahahaha...u wan rope me abi? Na dat my crazy ibo babe on derailers that year i de mean o. I wont mention her to avoid being lynched by her.
Plan B? cheesy
My friend accept a loss, I told ya grin

Sayanjima, segobe! wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ishsoph:

Ya bu n'imacha na nkwanyere onwe onye ugwu di mkpa ina ako ka onye egbuwara isi maka post nwa ada Irish. tongue

Akam na around up n'ulo oru biko, k'odi

Ihe nke a ewutekazi gi cheesy Is there something you aren't telling me? tongue

Jisie ike... for the sake of our money cool
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Caseless juru m sad

Why you dey squeeze your mouth na? You never chop? cheesy
eziofia, take ur time.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
eziofia, take ur time.

cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Princesschi:

that wil be unical, don't ask me why #smiles
I already guessed ur reasons sha

so hw was ur day
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

grin grin

I just read that a 1 man "Ijaw youth group" endorsed GMB cheesy
And I saw you dancing shoki on the thread grin

As your friend, I'm here to inform you that the "Ijaw youth group" in question is one of the numerous elections business ventures that sprang up and are still springing up cheesy

These ventures are making good money this season grin

Let's float one of such ventures na cheesy cheesy

I'm planning to float one with Ishsoph.. very soon you'll hear "An Igbo youth group endorses GMB" cheesy When you hear something like that, just know it's the group I formed with Ishsoph
grin
perfect pro-buhari group! grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
perfect pro-buhari group! grin

As far as Oyegun and Asiwaju will let the cash flow wink

We go form our own Ndigbo Global Policy Network (NGPN) like our Ijaw brother, Mr Ayubalayefa Dennis cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

As far as Oyegun and Asiwaju will let the cash flow wink

We go form our own Ndigbo Global Policy Network (NGPN) like our Ijaw brother, Mr Ayubalayefa Dennis cheesy
work for change free of charge, bro. We're progressives...join the train of change. grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
work for change free of charge, bro. We're progressives...join the train of change. grin

I do work for change free...

Change in my account balance. cool

Such change is the real definition of progression. grin

We're progressives tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ishsoph:

Plan B? cheesy
My friend accept a loss, I told ya grin

Sayanjima, segobe! wink
plan which B? What did u tel me? grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

I do work for change free...

Change in my account balance. cool

Such change is the real definition of progression. grin

We're progressives tongue
grin grin grin grin ibo man, do it for free pls.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Princesschi(f): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
kingphilip:

I already guessed ur reasons sha

so hw was ur day

hmm, ma day was fine dear. Hw was urs?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
@ irishkez what are you currently studying
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
grin grin grin grin ibo man, do it for free pls.

Tell them to increase my account balance for free pls tongue grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
polymathic, kez!
What cud have triggered this drop-down list of accolades/attributes/facts/hope/aspiration this mrning? Besides, u had to stay beyond ur usual touch-down time of 12:am to post this at 1:am. Again u talked about leaving nairaland soon.
Something is wrong some whre.
*runs to other platform to find out from her.*

Oh sorry, I was tutoring. It started later than anticipated and thus encroach on my nap hours. Just waking up smiley

Hmmm, you got my post wrong dear. Am good. I have a goal and aspirations like any other but I guess I have to be acquainted in one way or the other with those who would largely be in the process part to its actualization. In which case it's the youth of today that would stear the ship tomorrow.
To clarify you more, I wasn't born nor raised in this country but I've chosen to live, work and possibly make my mark here. Don't you think that it is necessary I know all that I stated earlier now, at least gradually for its future importance?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Tell them to increase my account balance for free pls tongue grin
i'm stil begging u to join us and contribute positively.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Wow!! Nice...

I'm sure you achieved these purposes you listed in the post above. cool

I'd appreciate it if you can share a detailed report of your findings.

Hehehe, when I started this it wasn't with expository essay in mind. But if you wanna read an epistle on that, then I'll grant mathew B. an interview cheesy cos my work load now can't give me such luxury.
I am actually interested in this to help me and me alone in understanding an average Nigerian.

Pls I'll refer you to my post to caseless just now.
How do you do?
Been a while smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
i'm stil begging u to join us and contribute positively.

Lmao...

You know it'll be easier to donate my left ball to charity than support APC in its present form. tongue

And I'm sure you know my reasons grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

I am not a youth grin

I know already sir
Just felt I should let an old man friend feel young again cheesy

How was your day? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.