Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1066588 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Xynerise
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Hehehe, when I started this it wasn't with expository essay in mind. But if you wanna read an epistle on that, then I'll grant mathew B. an interview cheesy cos my work load now can't give me such luxury.
I am actually interested in this to help me and me alone in understanding an average Nigerian.

Pls I'll refer you to my post to caseless just now.
How do you do?
Been a while smiley

Yeah right!!! I'm interested in what your understanding of an average Nigerian is at the moment. That's all...

Maybe when you have the luxury, you'll do us the honor..

I'm fine... I'm sure you are too smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Oh sorry, I was tutoring. It started later than anticipated and thus encroach on my nap hours. Just waking up smiley
*yawns* eyyaaa...
Welcome!

IrishKez:

Hmmm, you got my post wrong dear. Am good. I have a goal and aspirations like any other but I guess I have to be acquainted in one way or the other with those who would largely be in the process part to its actualization. In which case it's the youth of today that would stear the ship tomorrow.
*clears eyez*reads thru* that's very true!

IrishKez:

To clarify you more, I wasn't born nor raised in this country but I've chosen to live, work and possibly make my mark here.
trust me, if the worst person on earth cud come out this futuristic towards Nigeria, i admire such person. U got my vote here. Ab ovo, i've sensed this about u.

IrishKez:

Don't you think that it is necessary I know all that I stated earlier now, at least gradually for its future importance?
d answer is yes!!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
daveP:
i frowned at this cos u making it sound as though twas all a case-study, knowing Nigerians in general. (words hang in his throat) times will change, its not particular to ANY specific set of people. But i do hope the collation of data was fruitful in the long run........

Yesterday(exhales)

Another misunderstanding of the post!
The listed traits are not peculiar to any gender, race, ethnicity, tribe etc. But I set out to understand how and when it's expressed here in my country.
For the record, this forum is not the only one I visit locally although it's the only one I registered. I am tagged to my community facebook page in Enugu state for same reason as spelt out to caseless above. I WANT TO KNOW MY PEOPLE. That's all there is to it. smiley

My sincere apology for yesterday. Though belated, HBD dear.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Princesschi:

hmm, ma day was fine dear. Hw was urs?
gud o

u were a little bit scarce hia...were u dat busy?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Oh sorry, I was tutoring. It started later than anticipated and thus encroach on my nap hours. Just waking up smiley

Hmmm, you got my post wrong dear. Am good. I have a goal and aspirations like any other but I guess I have to be acquainted in one way or the other with those who would largely be in the process part to its actualization. In which case it's the youth of today that would stear the ship tomorrow.
To clarify you more, I wasn't born nor raised in this country but I've chosen to live, work and possibly make my mark here. Don't you think that it is necessary I know all that I stated earlier now, at least gradually for its future importance?
wow n this made me remember ur course of study too

I now understand perfectly

BTW hw was ur day
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

I hope Irishkez will do the needful...

I don't believe she'll though...

but I hope she does

Your comment here is filled with contradictions.
Anyways, the second post answered it. I WON'T!
It's for personal use.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Lmao...

You know it'll be easier to donate my left ball to charity than support APC in its present form. tongue

And I'm sure you know my reasons grin
hahahaha...and u knw not even a gun pointed to my head cud get me to support pdp. I swear even if my father de contest in pdp, i wont vote him.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ishsoph:

Hmmm, Irishkez you sound really like a research fellow. You really are on a mission.
Like obayaya said/requested, I'll be more than interested to read your findings before you finally wave good bye if you must have to go.

Hehehe, it's not a professional research. Just a road pointer kinda study. I don't intend to write nothing over that. It's purely for personal use.

Am waving no good bye. A sabbatical leave maybe wink

Good evening dear
Quite a while smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Your comment here is filled with contradictions.
Anyways, the second post answered it. I WON'T!
It's for personal use.

My point exactly!!!

Since you know you wouldn't share your findings, why announce the "experiment" in that post?

Caseless:
hahahaha...and u knw not even a gun pointed to my head cud get me to support pdp. I swear even if my father de contest in pdp, i wont vote him.

That's where I'm different from you... I do not support PDP grin

But I stand with Mr President until I see a better option. tongue

Right now, there are no better options on the horizon.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Matthewbriggs:
@ irishkez what are you currently studying

Mass communications and journalism smiley

Good evening!

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
kingphilip:

wow n this made me remember ur course of study too

I now understand perfectly

BTW hw was ur day

Fine thanks, and yours? smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

My point exactly!!!

Since you know you wouldn't share your findings, why announce the "experiment" in that post?

That's where I'm different from you... I do not support PDP grin

But I stand with Mr President until I see a better option. tongue

Right now, there are no better options on the horizon.
i say it as it is; i prefer anything ryt now to gej.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
*yawns* eyyaaa...
Welcome!

*clears eyez*reads thru* that's very true!

trust me, if the worst person on earth cud come out this futuristic towards Nigeria, i admire such person. U got my vote here. Ab ovo, i've sensed this about u.

d answer is yes!!!

cheesy
Sometimes you make it seem like am within grasp of my dreams.
Thanks for everything smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Fine thanks, and yours? smiley
gud jare

hw about ur today's lecture
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

My point exactly!!!

Oh I didn't know I breached any rule in doing that.
Pls, you use the word"experiment". I never did.

Maybe the only thing I did wrong was tagging you and I ask for apology on the basis of that.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
i say it as it is; i prefer anything ryt now to gej.

Ok!!!

I'd rather have GEJ than all the aspirants your APC is throwing up.

And for buhari? I prefer even a dog to him..
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
kingphilip:

gud jare

hw about ur today's lecture

Fine too

Why the "jare", any problem?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Princesschi(f): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
kingphilip:

gud o

u were a little bit scarce hia...were u dat busy?

yea, i was. 2day was hectic buh fruitful all d same.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by chibwike(m): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Fine too

Irishkez...gudnite.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Princesschi(f): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
*cleans eyes*
peeps talking politics

*yawns*

*adjusts blanket*

*goes baq to sleep*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Oh I didn't know I breached any rule in doing that.
Pls, you use the word"experiment". I never did.

Maybe the only thing I did wrong was tagging you and I ask for apology on the basis of that.

Don't be ridiculous.

You used mission and not experiment... And what difference does that make?

Missions just like experiment require a report afterwards.

You breached no written rule but you breached an unwritten rule that on a good day will earn you a fair amount of tongue lashing that can get worse on a bad day.

That post of yours isn't any different from Originating posts in numerous threads where peeps come to inform "the world" that they wanna deactivate their accounts. Which in my opinion is a subtle way of "Seeking attention"

P.S: Everyone on nairaland has a mission. And the resolution to embark on that mission was taken privately in the secret of their bedrooms. The decision to end the mission should also be taken in the secret of their bedrooms. and not broadcasted on the pages of Nairaland.

This is me being frank wink You grab?

You last paragraph... Whatever that means though

2 Likes

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

That post na careless post if you ask me..

But I'd reserve my comments until I see the report of the experiment. the hypothesis the experiment proved and the theory that was promulgated from the said experiment.

undecided
Hmmmm!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 12:04am On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

Fine too

as in the boredom don de too much nw

being indoors everyday is not ok to me again
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2014
obayaya:

Don't be ridiculous.

You breached no written rule but you breached an unwritten rule that on a good day will earn you a fair amount of tongue lashing that can get worse on a bad day.

That post of yours isn't any different from Originating posts in numerous threads where peeps come to inform "the world" that they wanna deactivate their accounts. Which in my opinion is a subtle way of "Seeking attention"

P.S: Everyone on nairaland has a mission. And the resolution to embark on that mission was taken privately in the secret of their bedrooms. The decision to end the mission should also be taken in the secret of their bedrooms. and not broadcasted on the pages of Nairaland.

There must be more to this!
All the insinuations and the previous attacks on my absence speaks volume.

I will see this also as part of the "experiment" cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2014
Princesschi:

yea, i was. 2day was hectic buh fruitful all d same.
care to share?
I'm all ears dear
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2014
chibwike:
Irishkez...gudnite.

When did you come that you're leaving already? smiley

Ok, good night!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2014
obayaya:

Don't be ridiculous.

The senator cool
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2014
kingphilip:

as in the boredom don de too much nw

being indoors everyday is not ok to me again

Really,
Why are you indoors, sick, holiday?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 12:11am On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

There must be more to this!
All the insinuations and the previous attacks on my absence speaks volume.

I will see this also as part of the "experiment" cheesy

You only see what your eyes want to see!!! grin
Nothing is ever as it seems cool

And biko point me to the previous attacks smiley
Olubukatto:

The senator cool

Chief!!! Ekaale
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 24, 2014
Olubukatto:

The senator cool

He nailed it, right? cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 12:15am On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

Really,
Why are you indoors, sick, holiday?

graduated few weeks back n results is not yet out to seek for job before youth service

seems we share same state of origin

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.