Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1069712 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2014
kingphilip:

I'm gud o
n u

With u on this thread
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

With u on this thread
only us?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2014
kingphilip:

only us?

U still dey ask
Who u see here again
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by chistar01(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2014
kingphilip:
happy birthday chistar01
as u begin another year today, may u begin to experience greater things, wishing u long life and prosperity filled with good health free of sickness
thanks bro. Jah bless cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

I WANT TO KNOW MY PEOPLE.

And she chose NL, a faceless forum where[s] large percentage of the users are not real[/s] to know her people.
How about learning about your people in a real world or use google undecided
Fake people everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2014
chistar01:
thanks bro. Jah bless cheesy
uwc

so where's d parry at
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

U still dey ask
Who u see here again
maybe others de school while the rest de work
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2014
kingphilip:

maybe others de school while the rest de work

And so.. .....
Me ko

Anyway.... How u dey?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

And so.. .....
Me ko

Anyway.... How u dey?
u de school

abi u self de work
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by xynerise: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Caseless:
Xynerise
Sir
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

It's will be well with u IJN
With ur faith and positive attitude u shall overcome and the pains will soon be a thing of the past

Just be positive and u will be surprised by the end result and it's success

Tnk u dre u are such a nice friend God Bless u I will b leaving on sunday
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

It's was greatwink
Aw are u today

Have a fun filled weekend

U too dearest
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

Another misunderstanding of the post!
The listed traits are not peculiar to any gender, race, ethnicity, tribe etc. But I set out to understand how and when it's expressed here in my country.
For the record, this forum is not the only one I visit locally although it's the only one I registered. I am tagged to my community facebook page in Enugu state for same reason as spelt out to caseless above. I WANT TO KNOW MY PEOPLE. That's all there is to it. smiley

My sincere apology for yesterday. Though belated, HBD dear.
hmmmmmm

but smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Trypa:
Hello house gud mowen to u all hope ur nite was kul well I need ur attention here

I will b traveling out of d country to carry out an operation on my kidney plz I would love it if u guys put mi in prayer I dnt wanna die I guess I still have a future so plz kindly put mi in ur everydAy prayers

From ur e-pal trypa.

me: May the Lord be with you

all: (heads bowed) and also with you!

Me: let us pray...

Father, we commit 'Trypa in your beloveth arms....we seek your face to see her thru. Let her come back with great news to make us all smile. Amen!!( everyone sits in pew) say Amen...

All: ........
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
.^~₹_
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:
I just flipped through ur thesis and desertion and I said.. .......

It's has all being an experience and experiments all this while

So u have concluded all ur findings and u are about rounding up that's why u made this post

Never knew I was used as a questionnaire.....

But if u did deactivate
All the best.. .....
So a friend did lost a friendship but he never knew he was part of the expedition, experience and experiments
Tag
Irishkez

Stop being too hard on yourself
I haven't seen what I wrote that necessitates the above.
You just made so many unsubstantiated conclusions.
1. I didn't recall using the word "deactivate" in any of my posts.
2. No one is used as a questionnaire anywhere. Stop making up words just so I feel bad.
3 If you lost me as a friend, oh well then I don't think I loose you

PS: I am really surprised you said this after I chatted you and kingphilip up a fourth night earlier telling you some of the reasons I may take a leave from nairaland which brought about the post as a continuation of our chat.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by xynerise: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

What was that drama about?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hiya!!!
A lot of drama went on here
Whatever the reason for this sha
A lovely/sunny afternoon to my hilarious family
How's everyone coping with life?
Lanicky no word for you yet until I see your appearance
Stay cool peeps and enjoy your weekend
««««««««One Love»»»»»»»
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

I know already sir
Just felt I should let an old man friend feel young again cheesy

How was your day? smiley
Fine and yours? smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

Stop being too hard on yourself
I haven't seen what I wrote that necessitates the above.
You just made so many unsubstantiated conclusions.
1. I didn't recall using the word "deactivate" in any of my posts.
2. No one is used as a questionnaire anywhere. Stop making up words just so I feel bad.
3 If you lost me as a friend, oh well then I don't think I loose you

PS: I am really surprised you said this after I chatted you and kingphilip up a fourth night earlier telling you some of the reasons I may take a leave from nairaland which brought about the post as a continuation of our chat.
don't mind him jare
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
charijee:
Hiya!!!
A lot of drama went on here
Whatever the reason for this sha
A lovely/sunny afternoon to my hilarious family
How's everyone coping with life?
Lanicky no word for you yet until I see your appearance
Stay cool peeps and enjoy your weekend
««««««««One Love»»»»»»»
hi twinny
where n hw have u bin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
KingTom:

Fine and yours? smiley

Finer! smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

Finer! smiley
How are you cutie?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
xynerise:

What was that drama about?

embarassed cool
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
KingTom:

How are you cutie?

Am good cutest wink

You've been MIA like they'll say here cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

cheesy
Sometimes you make it seem like am within grasp of my dreams.
Thanks for everything smiley
it is one thing to conceptualize an idea, and it is another to have a fixated mindset towards it , or having the right environment to help u achieve it. I think u have all these and, u are good to go. U ar right in d embrace of u dream; stick to it. U can always count on my microscopic support anytime, any day.
*runs out of thread*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Caseless:
it is one thing to conceptualize an idea, and it is another to have a fixated mindset towards it , or having the right environment to help u achieve it. I think u have all these and, u are good to go. U ar right in d embrace of u dream; stick to it. U can always count on my microscopic support anytime, any day.
*runs out of thread*

Thanks a quadrillion ccaseless,
All your kind words shall linger in my memory and you don't know what force it is gonna have on me.

Thanks again!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
lanicky:
Welcome back guys.... embarassed

I've missed u'all like kilode

Jeffreyjames
Kingphillip
Lorlaahlozz
Mz mariah
Charijee
Cheriepet
Snowprince07
Kayjuu
Xtarxhyne
PrinceAdepoju
noble4d
Miss Anne
Tone tonz

*sniffs* who else
I, me, seunfavor. So u don 4gt me b dat? I cant believ dz
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
hello everybody..,

*runs in happily*
Aw av u guyz bin?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

Thanks a quadrillion ccaseless,
All your kind words shall linger in my memory and you don't know what force it is gonna have on me.

Thanks again!
I'm humbled by this. When u finally hit d 'podium' of ur dream in a pronounced sense, i might not b alive then(who knows), remember me in ur prayers .
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
seunfavor:
hello everybody..,

*runs in happily*
Aw av u guyz bin?
join me in jbluv55 's bar pls.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
lanicky, Charijee, cheriepet, jj, daveP, Irishkez, Toniro, Frankben.....

Where r u guys? missed u guyz like am paid to. grin

Ama sit here till u all come back . *sits nd cross legs*

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.