Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time (1873 Views)

How Did You Come To Know Nairaland / How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? / How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by MrMac10(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
I DEY SCHOOL LIBRARY SEE SOME KIN HONEYS DEY LAUGH. I COME GO CHECK THE REASON SEE SAY NA NAIRA LAND THEY DEY READ. I COME JOIN THEM DEY READ THE THING DEY LAUGH ,SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN A FREQUENT VISITOR TO THE FORUM
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Google Search •
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by jayseehe(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
I can't remember

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
ASUU strike .
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by kokolet007(f): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
I saw it on a friend's PM .......quoting TB joshua prediction on a match,I can't rem buh d prediction failed come see how my amiable nairalander dey yab TB! It was so funny to me,since then have been a regular visitor of NL
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by dapsy4u2(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
My inquisitive nature led me to nairaland!
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
I DEY SCHOOL LIBRARY SEE SOME KIN HONEYS DEY LAUGH. I COME GO CHECK THE REASON SEE SAY NA NAIRA LAND THEY DEY READ. I COME JOIN THEM DEY READ THE THING DEY LAUGH ,SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN A FREQUENT VISITOR TO THE FORUM
Academic Research brought me hia as suggested by a friend and 4 2yrs I was a guest until I cudn't let go !
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Agrika: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
In a Nigerian movie titled "BB Babes"

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Rhukie(f): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
through Google
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Through å friend
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by ladyju(f): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
Through a friend
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Haywhymido(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
dapsy4u2: My inquisitive nature led me to nairaland!
likewise me. As guest 4 2years or dia abt den later register here i am today

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by beau49: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Got to know about it through a friend...
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by cheguevera: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
I was humping this bitch one nite ,after the hump. I decided to take a dump and came back saw this bitch lagging , so I met you all niggaz
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2014
My brother and a classmate had told me about it but I didn't give it a thought.
Then, I was searching for admission details for Esut and I saw many nairaland links.....

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by kessyzee: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
From Google search....but I've been hearing bout it from my brother years back but I didn't really give a thought. Till I was googling about a particular phone and came across the forum and I was like WOW!!
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by laivwire(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Was Google searching for a used car, Audi tt actually for sale in Nigeria and then I came upon one thread. what actually attracted me was the way Nldrs were blasting the seller that the price was too cheap and Hw shld post the vin. The guy actually posted onw rubbish link to another website as the vin. It was the "BUYER ALERT" that appeared on Google. Since then its been Nl all the way.
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Love for food n culture curiosity.. But because laughter is good I ended up getting hooked on what is called pigin..
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by flakkykul(f): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
Heard abt it frm my elder brother,and since then av been a regular visitor even my husby dey jealous grin cos I cnt do without checking within 1hr guess m an addict kiss
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by MrMac10(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
@cheguevera 1 LOVE
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by xclntmoda(f): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thru a frnd who showed me a story on d family section. I then crammed d site n here i am.
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
I first came across Nairaland when I was still in school while trying to Google some academic work or checking out school website. I didn't know anything about it then most times I mistakenly click on it. After school, I was preparing for NYSC and I stumbled upon it again while googleing about what to take to camp. It was then I saw the usefulness of the site and became a frequent user
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Demi Lovato introduced me to NL recently. Her phone was hacked and the IP was traced to NL somehow.
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by juwoonn(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
MrMac10: I DEY SCHOOL LIBRARY SEE SOME KIN HONEYS DEY LAUGH. I COME GO CHECK THE REASON SEE SAY NA NAIRA LAND THEY DEY READ. I COME JOIN THEM DEY READ THE THING DEY LAUGH ,SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN A FREQUENT VISITOR TO THE FORUM
Very similar...
@a Cafe, I was in 200 Level in Unilorin (2005), when two girls surfing the net beside me were reading and laughing... I couldn't help, but took a look, started laughing and opened the site as well, I practically ignored what I bought 30minutes for and the time expired when I was still catching NL fun, although I didn't register until 2011, I have been visiting NL ever since then.
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by cunny88(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
I stumbled on NL while trying to get back my trapped funds in the days of "wonder banks"
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by MrMac10(m): 3:35am On Jul 08, 2014
EVEN WHITES AND ASIANS VISIT NAIRA LAND. I DEY ENVY UNA
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Kanwulia: 3:39am On Jul 08, 2014
I don kia to remember! Nothing memorable to recall! kiss
All I know is that I AM HERE TO STAY!
Hacker or no hacker!

Not my consain! cool
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by b3llo(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2014
Google
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by GboyegaD(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2014
I got to know about the site through google in 2007 and registered in 2008.
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by Bakare19: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2014
A friend recommended it during admission tussle,that was few years ago.Since then I've always directed and redirecting pple here..
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Through a former colleague at work.
She kept giggling in front of her laptop and I had to investigate the source.
I fell for Nairaland thereafter. cheesy
Re: How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time by GoodBoi1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Through google, searching for free browsing cheat... Was it nairaland or 9jacrib? That was 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) / Mbok! Tonto Dikeh-Obasanjo? / Mysterious: Baby's Crying; Mother's Breast Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.