Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (477656 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
HelenBee:
This thread still dey?

You wan kill am

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by HelenBee(f): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You wan kill am
No but winner suppose don dey nah.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
HelenBee:
No but winner suppose don dey nah.
Proudlyngwa:

As far as I have the capacity, I will use all my resources to ensure their is no winner.

Am not interested in winning.
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by HelenBee(f): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
grin
Lol. You're wicked!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
HelenBee:
Lol. You're wicked!!!
grin

Good to be so honored by the pretty HelenBee tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
HelenBee:
This thread still dey?

E still dey ooo

Where have you been?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2017
Hey guys, won't be online till Christmas time based on school levels bye everyone...... cry[i][/i]

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2017
Dayvey:
Hey guys, won't be online till Christmas time based on school levels bye everyone...... cry[i][/i]

cry cry
Wishing you the best of luck
smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2017

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2017
Dayvey:

All the best Dave... we will miss you...

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2017
Happy Sunday to us all..

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2017
Queencess1:

You want to win with just (.)

You try

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bantino:

All the best Dave... we will miss you...

Cheers!!!

Don't worry, I'll make you guys proud............

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

You want to win with just (.)
You try
grin
smiley) enemies of progress plenty here ooo

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Janeyinspires(f): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

It's been liked before I got here..

There are some set of people on this thread popularly known as "ghost likers", all they do is breeze in and like all the posts here and zoom off.

You'll get to know them soon

grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Janeyinspires(f): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

It's been liked before I got here..

There are some set of people on this thread popularly known as "ghost likers", all they do is breeze in and like all the posts here and zoom off.

You'll get to know them soon

grin

And we did awakened your 'ghost likers'.
Hopes are already dwindling.If only proudlyngwa won't hit the like.
Lemmi coman be going.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Lemmi coman be going.

Y me

Am watching u in 3d

If u like go and be coming grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:
wat na is it by force

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

wat na
is it by force

Ayam still lukking U

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

You never see anything (#ghostlikers)

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Lemmi coman be going.

Don't come and go joor...

FYI: Ghostlikers are always awake..

Have a great week ahead

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

wat na
is it by force

Queen Queen, that's how we roll here
wink

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Ayam still lukking U

You're representing well, I greet u...

Have a wonderful week.

Dayvey will be missed...

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

You're representing well, I greet u...

Have a wonderful week.

Dayvey will missed...

D BOSS himself
I hail U sir

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

Queen Queen, that's how we roll here wink
i see

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

You never see anything (#ghostlikers)
grin
shout-out to all of u liking my comment #Ghost likers.... Thunder that will strike u guys is still doing press up..

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

shout-out to all of u liking my comment #Ghost likers....
Thunder that will strike u guys is still doing press up..

You mean the thunder of blessing, wow may it be very loud.
Thanks babe

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Ayam still lukking U
hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You mean the thunder of blessing, wow may it be very loud. Thanks babe
blessing indeed yes thunder of blessing to those who won't like my comment.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

hmmmm

Girls and hmmmmm smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Girls and hmmmmm smiley
i was only humming song of thought

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

blessing indeed
yes thunder of blessing to those who won't like my comment.
Blessings don't discriminate, neither do I

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.