Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (477799 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Blessings don't discriminate, neither do I
stop liking my comment

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

i was only humming song of thought

Kindly sang the sing 4 me, so that I can follow you to thought the thought grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

stop liking my comment

Depends on how much you are willing to pay

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

shout-out to all of u liking my comment #Ghost likers....
Thunder that will strike u guys is still doing press up..

The thunder go do press up tire
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

hmmmm

grin grin

I hope this is not a problematic hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

grin grin

U still dey fear hmmmm
Proudlyngwa:

Girls and hmmmmm smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

U still dey fear hmmmm

No be small thing ooo... grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

No be small thing ooo... grin

Honestly I don't know what it is with girls and hmmm

Looks like it is the new kk

3 of the girls am currently chatting with have been hmmmmmng me.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Honestly I don't know what it is with girls and hmmm

Looks like it is the new kk

3 of the girls am currently chatting with have been hmmmmmng me.

Try and hmmmm them too, let's see if it will cause wahala.

The truth is that, sometimes it does not mean anything.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

Try and hmmmm them too, let's see if it will cause wahala.

The truth is that, sometimes it does not mean anything.

My own Hmmmmmm dey long pass their own self.

How will I be chatting with you and you will be replying something that does not mean any thing.

Kuku don't reply till you have something meaningful to say.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

grin grin
no itz a solution Hmmmm...

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

The thunder go do press up tire grin
Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Depends on how much you are willing to pay
hw much do u want??

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Kindly sang the sing 4 me, so that I can follow you to thought the thought grin

how much do u wanna pay??

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

no itz a solution Hmmmm...

Noted

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

Hmmmm

Ok oooo

How was your day?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

Ok oooo
How was your day?
calm and yours

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Janeyinspires(f): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dayvey:
Hey guys, won't be online till Christmas time based on school levels bye everyone...... cry[i][/i]

Good decision,son.Praying for success in your academic pursuit.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

Noted
tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

calm and yours

Great..

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

Great..
Bantino:

Great..
Bantino:

Great..
nice

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Janeyinspires(f): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Y me
Am watching u in 3d
If u like go and be coming grin
Lol.Why you? Cos you are stacking your likes to make sure I don't win.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Janeyinspires(f): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

Don't come and go joor...
FYI: Ghostlikers are always awake..
Have a great week ahead
Tnx,You too.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

Ok oooo

How was your day?
Queencess1:

calm and yours

Bantino Bantino Bantino

How many times did I call you.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
cool shocked cool

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Tnx,You too.

Yeah...

What have you got to inspire us as your moniker implies?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

how much do u wanna pay??

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Bantino Bantino Bantino

How many times did I call you.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
cool shocked cool

Hmmmmmmmmm to you too...

Wetin? Person no go ask person how her day was?

Proudlyngwa, I don't understand why you are calling me ooooo

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Queencess1:

hw much do u want??

30 billion

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bantino:

Hmmmmmmmmm to you too...

Wetin? Person no go ask person how her day was?

Proudlyngwa, I don't understand why you are calling me ooooo

U know I am the resident likers paradise observing observer.

Warning warning warning
cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Lol.Why you?
Cos you are stacking your likes to make sure I don't win.

Daz my job na.
To make sure you don't win.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

30 billion

i go chukuchuku

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Queencess1(f): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

kobo? Naira? Million ? Billion ? Trillion ? Or quadrillion

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.