Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (480633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Received via DHL

Correct man

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bantino:

Don't you know that Otumokpos work because of the help from the ancestors, so if the ancestors fail, automatically your Otumokpo can't hurt a fly

tongue tongue tongue
my own otumokpo with or without the interference of my ancestors is highly potent. Believe me when I say cos this one is fetched from the ogbunganga spirits of the.......Bantino you dey find trouble o!

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
lyntiffany:
my own otumokpo with or without the interference of my ancestors is highly potent. Believe me when I say cos this one is fetched from the ogbunganga spirits of the.......Bantino you dey find trouble o!

Have you not heard that, he/she who diggeth a pit shall fall therein, or he/she who sets a net shall be caught up by his/her own very net?

tongue tongue tongue tongue

What a funny babe, oya take this kiss kiss kiss and smile

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dayvey:

not all ghosts
Example,the ghost rider is perfectly visible

The Ghost rider was not a ghost liker neither was he a ghost

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
lyntiffany:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
I heard my name...

Boo!!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2017
armadeo:
I heard my name...

Boo!!!!

Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Bantino:

Have you not heard that, he/she who diggeth a pit shall fall therein, or he/she who sets a net shall be caught up by his/her own very net?

no pit dug by you Lord Bantino shall prevail over me grin

Shebi you don dey blow kiss come my way.....proudlyngwa, petishegzy , Dayvey make una come see o! He dey blow me kiss when i go start to dey reciprocate am make im no run. Good morning and happy sunday fellas.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yes o! You need it? Buy one and get two of my otumokpos free we are doing exmas sales, so there is whooping suprise discount now.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2017
lyntiffany:

Shebi you don dey blow kiss come my way.....proudlyngwa, petishegzy , Dayvey make una come see o! He dey blow me kiss when i go start to dey reciprocate am make im no run. Good morning and happy sunday fellas.

Bantino I have warned you before and am warning you again

take cover take cover take cover

from kisses

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

from kisses
You no well. This one killed me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2017
lyntiffany:

sorry ma,
you are not allowed to die

from kisses

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
lyntiffany:

Same 2 you

abeg leave my nigga for me
gringrin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bantino:

You've forgotten virgindiva already

she go catch you oooo
grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

U know say no be today for this thread nah..... We've seen the devil himself here...

By the way, why hmmning?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
lyntiffany:

How I wan take run, in kissing position, those involved cuddle themselves, so how I wan take escape.

Warning!!!

I no want Deeper Life kiss ooooo

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

from kisses

Odaeshi...

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
lyntiffany:

Kilode?? This one killed you and you are still commenting...

I have told you to smile kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dayvey:

Same 2 you

abeg leave my nigga for me
gringrin

Dayvey, I can handle this one cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dayvey:

she go catch you oooo
grin

No I did not, but i guess she very happy where ever she is...

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Happy Sunday to us all...

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bantino:

Kilode?? This one killed you and you are still commenting...

I have told you to smile kiss kiss
nope you never said I should smile, you asked me to kiss smile for your lips only.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bantino:

No I did not, but i guess she very happy where ever she is...
chai! See as my lovely otumokpo don expose your hidden agenda shocked am no longer kiss smiling for you! I don borrow face from Bobrisky.

Plus I don't do deeper life kiss but a pro in celestial kiss cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dayvey:

she go catch you oooo
grin
you be real enemy of romantic progress. Sir Dayvey I tuwale for you.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
lyntiffany:
chai! See as my lovely otumokpo don expose your hidden agenda shocked am no longer kiss smiling for you! I don borrow face from Bobrisky.

Plus I don't do deeper life kiss but a pro in celestial kiss cool

lyntiffany:
nope you never said I should smile, you asked me to kiss smile for your lips only.

According to Jenifa, I am not understanding...

leave everything even the otumokpo and take this kiss kiss kiss

wink wink

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

sorry ma,
you are not allowed to die

from kisses
No his kiss is too minute to create an impact on this solidified heart of mine.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bantino:

According to Jenifa, I am not understanding...

leave everything even the otumokpo and take this kiss kiss kiss

wink wink
no I ain't collecting it o! Your lips are adulterated already .

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bantino:

U know say no be today for this thread nah..... We've seen the devil himself here...

By the way, why hmmning?

Warning hmmmmmmmmm

Hope am not the one you are deviling

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
lyntiffany:

No his kiss is too minute to create an impact on this solidified heart of mine.

It's like you don't know Bantino

Water is a universal solvent, so is time.......

........ and Bantino

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

It's like you don't know Bantino

Water is a universal solvent, so is time.......

........ and Bantino

Chai! I haf suffered , so you just named me H2o . You just finished me like sub- zero.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
lyntiffany:
Chai! I haf suffered , so you just named me H2o . You just finished me like sub- zero.

No I simply meant HE will dissolve you with time.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

No I simply meant HE will dissolve you with time.
I perfectly understand am just goofing around.

That means his acidic in nature? I see am taking cover right away.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.