Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (479510 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
petishegzy:

Lol... Long thing?

All I have to do right now is to tell you to sleep off and i would av won this game b4 u wake up.. grin

Do it,I dare you angry

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by petishegzy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dayvey:

Do it,I dare you angry

Who knows where u're right now,, maybe on the road...And if u start sleeping on d road now,only God knows what can happen...

I have repented from doing that Evil bro tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
petishegzy:

Who knows where u're right now,, maybe on the road...And if u start sleeping on d road now,only God knows what can happen...

I have repented from doing that Evil bro tongue

Am @ my hostel,on my bed,are you scared? grin gringringringringringringrin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Greetings to Dayvey, petishegzy, lyntiffany, Dayoto, Djtrips, generaliy and all the ghost likers who have vowed to like every post.

Dayvey, you have to explain to them what ghost likers mean...

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by petishegzy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dayvey:

Am @ my hostel,on my bed,are you scared? grin gringringringringringringrin
I'm not scared, I'm just looking at the consequences of that action
You might sleep off until ur wedding night & i don't want that for you grin

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by petishegzy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bantino:
Greetings to Dayvey, petishegzy, lyntiffany, Dayoto, Djtrips, generaliy and all the ghost likers who have vowed to like every post.

grin grin

Greetings bro..The game weak me

9 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
petishegzy:

I'm not scared, I'm just looking at the consequences of that action

You might sleep off until ur wedding night & i don't want that for you grin

Thanks for the consideration,bro.But come on,my name is DAVID.I killed Goliath,I can withstand anything.

*Abeg,am just messing around ooooo,I no wan sleep until the last day gringrin*

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by petishegzy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dayvey:

Thanks for the consideration,bro.But come on,my name is DAVID.I killed Goliath,I can withstand anything.

*Abeg,am just messing around ooooo,I no wan sleep until the last day gringrin*

The one that killed Goliath is dead already, ur own David can't even kill an ordinary Rat

Dude dey beg..Guy man wan do on his wedding night

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
petishegzy:

The one that killed Goliath is dead already, ur own David can't even kill an ordinary Rat

Dude dey beg..Guy man wan do on his wedding night

Who cares about my wedding night? I need to be awake to build my music career

grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by petishegzy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dayvey:

Who cares about my wedding night? I need to be awake to build my music career
grin
Music career ke?..You Sabi Sing?
Singing isn't ur talent bro, don't go there
It's lyk a suicide mission

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
petishegzy:

Music career ke?..You Sabi Sing?

Singing isn't ur talent bro, don't go there

It's lyk a suicide mission

Enemy of progress,

satan get behind me before I slap all the sh!t out of you

pls,get out of petishegzy be4 I count to 5,one.....

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by petishegzy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dayvey:

Enemy of progress,

satan get behind me before I slap all the sh!t out of you

pls,get out of petishegzy be4 I count to 5,one.....

Nah me be enemy of progress abi?

Oya, collect

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2017
This Petishegzy is looking more like Proudlyngwa, always ready.... Could it be that their monikers starts with 'p'?

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2017
Bantino:
This Petishegzy is looking more like Proudlyngwa, always ready.... Could it be that their monikers starts with 'p'?

grin grin

That's exactly what I'm wondering

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2017
petishegzy:

Nah me be enemy of progress abi?

Oya, collect

You no get work grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bantino:

grin grin

Consider it done boss

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Dayoto: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
None of una go rest for here, nwa ttry me...

Na me dey behind every every ....

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dayoto:

We are watching....

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Kimikazi2: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
cry don't like.

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by stanvesco(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kimikazi2:
cry don't like.
I don't like seun osewa, the owner of Linda ikeji blogs.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
stanvesco:

I don't like seun osewa, the owner of Linda ikeji blogs.

LMAOOO!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dayoto:

Hmmmmmm

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by stanvesco(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
why r u lmaoing? u want me to call lalasticlala abi

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
stanvesco:

grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by petishegzy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bantino:

grin grin

Are you indirectly saying that i'm proud or something?

I came here to have fun

If that's what You think, you are entitled to your opinion

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by petishegzy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dayvey:

You no get work grin

So, because i reply your mention,,it means I don't have work?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
petishegzy:

So, because i reply your mention,,it means I don't have work?

Exactlygrin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
I won grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
I won grin grin

Hey,Bantino ,we have a snake in the house

welcome to liker's paradise

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2017
stanvesco:

How I wish I can call him here, do you think it's easy to be the most popular Nairalander?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Bantino:

How I wish I can call him here, do you think it's easy to be the most popular Nairalander?

Wait,hollup lalasticlala is the most popular nairalander?

.......It all makes sense now

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by stanvesco(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Bantino:

popular u say abi; u can if u r a snaker charmer like him. lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.