Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (476893 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Naruto87(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Dayvey:

Wow,Naruto Uzumaki on nairaland

I'm honoured to be in the midst of such a legendary Hokage

BTW,greet Hinata,boruto,sasuke,Sakura & everyone else

gringrin

lol..yes oo even in konoha nairaland is popular

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to everyone on this thread and on nairaland at large

God's blessings on you all always

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
armadeo:

See this one.

You are a newbie. Nothing you say Will stop the likes.

The boss, I thought you said you were ghosting till new year.

I know something must bring you out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bantino:

U r welcome beautiful Lady Lyntiffany
wink
Thanks Lord Bantino, am adored by you.

Merry Xmas to my pals here........ Lord Bantino, Ghost mode proudlyngwa, kiddo Dayvey and my runway friend petishegzy .

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2017
lyntiffany:
Thanks Lord Bantino, am adored by you.

Merry Xmas to my pals here........ Lord Bantino, Ghost mode proudlyngwa, kiddo Dayvey and my runway friend petishegzy .

Thanks dear

ehen speaking of petishegzy,where is he anyway?

Come on bro,I need someone to threaten me again

gringrin

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2017
lyntiffany:
Thanks Lord Bantino, am adored by you

The one and only Lyntiffany, thanks!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bantino:

The one and only Lyntiffany, thanks!!!

your welcome. How are you enjoying your holidays, anything new for us to share?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dayvey:

Thanks dear

ehen speaking of petishegzy,where is he anyway?

Come on bro,I need someone to threaten me again

gringrin

# if you ask me na who i go ask # my dear i be like say petishegzy don waka kukere waka.

You need threat squad in your life? I alone lyntiffany anugburu onwu 1 of ....land is equal to the task.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
lyntiffany:
# if you ask me na who i go ask # my dear i be like say petishegzy don waka kukere waka.

You need threat squad in your life? I alone lyntiffany anugburu onwu 1 of ....land is equal to the task.

Am waiting..........

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
lyntiffany:
your welcome. How are you enjoying your holidays, anything new for us to share?

Very well dear, yours?

Nothing new, but looking up to the "ghosts" for some new things probably from ghost town
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2017
Bantino:

Very well dear, yours?

Nothing new, but looking up to the "ghosts" for some new things probably from ghost town
grin grin grin
It seems mr ghost have travelled to his hometown reason no one has seen his green light lately.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Dayvey:

Am waiting..........
I need to ask you some questions and you need to be sincere angry. Can I?

All nah still game in the game.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2017
lyntiffany:
I need to ask you some questions and you need to be sincere angry. Can I?

All nah still game in the game.

Ask any question you want to ask

am ready

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dayvey:

Ask any question you want to ask

am ready

still waiting.......

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2017
GREETINGS TO Y'ALL

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bantino:
GREETINGS TO Y'ALL

I receive the greeting

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dayvey:

I receive the greeting

How's the question challenge with ma lady Lyntiffany going?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bantino:

dude,your babe no gree show again

I no understand ooo

gringrin

sorry for the pidgin....I'm @ warri after all

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bantino:

Lord Bantino why you dey like poke into someone's affair grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dayvey:

dude,your babe no gree show again

I no understand ooo

gringrin

sorry for the pidgin....I'm @ warri after all
Am here, what makes you think I go turn Maradona?

Let the question begin........ what's the most embarrassing moment you've had this year?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bantino:
GREETINGS TO Y'ALL
greetings acknowledged.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
lyntiffany:
Am here, what makes you think I go turn Maradona?

Let the question begin........ what's the most embarrassing moment you've had this year?

The day I slept only to wake up clad in only my boxers in front of one of our female roommates

grin
...I was too embarrassed to go for lectures that day

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dayvey:

The day I slept only to wake up clad in only my boxers in front of one of our female roommates

grin
...I was too embarrassed to go for lectures that day
chai! She go don see your Adams carrot.

Are you adventurous? If yes , what adventure (s) have you embarked on this year?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
lyntiffany:

Next question please.

BTW:no be Adam apple again abi?

kwontinu

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dayvey:

Next question please.

BTW:no be Adam apple again abi?

kwontinu
have asked you another, go back and check.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
lyntiffany:

Are you adventurous? If yes , what adventure (s) have you embarked on this year?

I am but not too much

I went to the village last Easter,it was my turn to fetch water I was jamming to ayo and teo's lit right now,I met a girl on the way to the stream,we were headed to the same place (all this happened around 6:00am in the morning)it was clear that we were really into each other.so we got to the stream and fetched our water but we decided to stay back in each other's company.We talked,told each other about ourselves,we soon stopped and just stared at each other,she made the first move and kissed me,I just saved the moment,I knew someone would catch us but honestly,I didn't care (don't get me wrong,am still a virgin)and then,to ruin the moment,my little sister came out from no where but she didn't see us though

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dayvey:

I am but not too much

I went to the village last Easter,it was my turn to fetch water I was jamming to ayo and teo's lit right now,I met a girl on the way to the stream,we were headed to the same place (all this happened around 6:00am in the morning)it was clear that we were really into each other.so we got to the stream and fetched our water but we decided to stay back in each other's company.We talked,told each other about ourselves,we soon stopped and just stared at each other,she made the first move and kissed me,I just saved the moment,I knew someone would catch us but honestly,I didn't care (don't get me wrong,am still a virgin)and then,to ruin the moment,my little sister came out from no where but she didn't see us though
woopie! You're a bad nicur( nigga).
Am enjoying this our Q and A section.

Have you ever been in a tight corner where you have to choose 1 between 2 beautiful damsels you adore most. If yes what's your experience like?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2017
lyntiffany:
Lord Bantino why you dey like poke into someone's affair grin

I was only curious and needed to know what's going on with the Q and A challenge, now I can see that it's going on well and interesting too..

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
lyntiffany:

Have you ever been in a tight corner where you have to choose 1 between 2 beautiful damsels you adore most. If yes what's your experience like?

Dayvey, when will this question get an answer?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bantino:

Been busy with work stuff.

.....answer coming in now.........

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
lyntiffany:

Not this year

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 3:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Bantino:

He replied " not this year " that means we ain't expecting nada from him as regards to the question.

Who have seen my petishegzy and proudlyngwa? Pls help me convey this message....mama has miss them so much.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.