Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (476779 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 3:23am On Dec 30, 2017
Dayvey:

Not this year
I don't understand " not this year " is your answer to my question? grin cha! You don dey do ojoro.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2017
lyntiffany:
I don't understand " not this year " is your answer to my question? grin cha! You don dey do ojoro.

a guy has to conceal some secrets to himself

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2017
HAPPY SUNDAY TO US ALL

Today is the last day of 2017 HURRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to all my fellow Likers.

Wishing you all the best this year.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US ALL

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2018
Bantino:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US ALL

Today opens a blank page of a new book of 365 pages and 12 chapters,write a good one

HAPPY NEW YEAR to the guys I love most on nairaland

Cc Bantino,lyntiffany,Proudlyngwa,armadeo,Petishegzy,Tolulance(Not a member of the thread,but my best friend).

God's blessings on you guys always

.....we go rock 2018

gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dayvey:

Today opens a blank page of a new book of 365 pages and 12 chapters,write a good one

Cc Bantino,lyntiffany,Proudlyngwa,armadeo,Petishegzy,Tolulance(Not a member of the thread,but my best friend).

.....we go rock 2018

gringringrin
Thanks sweetest boo, may the blessings of God and his mercies which endureth forever fall on you in all the days of this year.

We shall be elevated, decorated and celebrated this year...........Lord Bantino, Proudlyngwa and petishegzy My great wishes goes to you guys.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
lyntiffany:
Thanks sweetest boo, may the blessings of God and his mercies which endureth forever fall on you in all the days of this year.

We shall be elevated, decorated and celebrated this year.

amin

wink

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
lyntiffany:

We shall be elevated, decorated and celebrated this year...........Lord Bantino, Proudlyngwa and petishegzy My great wishes goes to you guys.

Thanks sweetie..
New year kisses for you dear
kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Happy new year to all my fellow Likers.

Wishing you all the best this year.

Wish you same bro..

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dayvey:

.....we go rock 2018

gringringrin

All the best Dayvey

Meanwhile, can the question and answer challenge kwontinue?
CC: Lyntiffany

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Happy new year.....

ghostmode comments once in a while...

new year resolution

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by makavelli47(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
pls ignore, dont like

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2018
armadeo:
Happy new year.....

ghostmode comments once in a while...

new year resolution

Thank God.........at least you don repent small

grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ueahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by makavelli47(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
if u make a post here and think i will not like it, u are standing on a long thing

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2018
makavelli47:
if u make a post here and think i will not like it, u are standing on a long thing

That's the spirit....
grin grin

Proudlyngwa, Armadeo this is a potential "ghost mode" participant... By their comments you shall know them.

Makavelli47, I salute you, welcome to Likers paradise..

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2018
makavelli47:

You're too hilarious to be taken seriously

grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by makavelli47(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2018
Bantino:

That's the spirit....
grin grin

Proudlyngwa, Armadeo this is a potential "ghost mode" participant... By their comments you shall know them.

Makavelli47, I salute you, welcome to Likers paradise..

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by makavelli47(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Dayvey:

You're too hilarious to be taken seriously
grin
i see u my nigga

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bantino:

All the best Dayvey

Meanwhile, can the question and answer challenge kwontinue?
CC: Lyntiffany

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
makavelli47:
i see u my nigga

Correct guy,I think you've already met our worthy leader,Bantino

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by makavelli47(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dayvey:

Correct guy,I think you've already met our worthy leader,Bantino
yep

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
makavelli47:
yep

Great,proudlyngwa,take over

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
I am always watching

Always

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
armadeo:
I am always watching

Always

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
armadeo:
I am always watching

Always

I like the way you watch...

Proudlyngwa do you copy?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bantino:

I like the way you watch...

Proudlyngwa do you copy?

armadeo:
I am always watching

Always

Dayvey:

Great,proudlyngwa,take over

cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

cool cool cool

This your ghost mode no get part two oooo

Don't you have a new year resolution like Armadeo?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bantino:

This your ghost mode no get part two oooo

Don't you have a new year resolution like Armadeo?
I resolute to resolution more resolususly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I resolute to resolution more resolususly

Hahahahaha, na ur way...

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
BTW, where is beautiful lady Lyntiffany?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.