Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (480441 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Contradiction
We like irrelevant post and you say we should free your irrelevant post

Infact Fellani come here

lol

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Contradiction
We like irrelevant post and you say we should free your irrelevant post

Infact Fellani come here

No no no, retrieve Fellani, send Suarez instead

Hahahahahaaa

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:18am On May 07, 2018
Good morning guys, may this week bring us good tidings - Amen

Enjoy

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2018
It good to be here again

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2018
will be dropping old school jams from time to time now...my favorites when i didn't have a care in the world..

this one topped the charts for a long while back then when music was sound pleasing to the soul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5QPirQITZI

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2018
The 1990's was arguably the last decade of music which had real soul, raw emotion and coherent messages within its lyrics, at least to a mainstream audience. Near the end of the decade came the heavy, over-produced, studio-driven "radio friendly" nonsense which to this day has pretty much driven popular music into the ground.

i miss those days ....

this one i believe by blessid union of souls was one that i really loved so much back then. heard it on rick dees the weekly top 40 way back in 93 or 94 and the song still plays in my mind till today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ89WDvQMbs

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2018
this has to be my best song of all time

the OST for sylvester stallones daylight.

donna summer and feat bruce roberts.

The sound is powerful.

cc ishilove naptu bantino proudlyngwa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y25Q7VphgeA

now am gonna have to play this all night

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2018
bonus the backward tale, its beauty is the story it tells

Enigma. i also loved this but cant really tell why,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_sAHh9s08

like last of the mohicans

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2018
armadeo:
this has to be my best song of all time

the OST for sylvester stallones daylight.

donna summer and feat bruce roberts.

The sound is powerful.

cc ishilove naptu bantino proudlyngwa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y25Q7VphgeA

now am gonna have to play this all night

Nice one!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2018
zyzxx:
It good to be here again

Welcome back, Lord Zyzxx

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2018
Bantino:

Welcome back, Lord Zyzxx
thanks sir

Good morning Gosht likers

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2018
Kinda quiet in here

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2018
Bantino:
Kinda quiet in here

another classic old school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyIaNWP0T0

did you see neo before he entered the matrix

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by HelenBee(f): 7:59am On May 12, 2018
angry sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry

10 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2018
Its weknd

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofA3URC1wyk

i remember this song from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. ost the three musketeers if i remember correctly

when we had satnet cable no decoder. the days of sky news and sky movies bop tv and uk gold. mtv ( not the crap they have now).

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2018
armadeo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofA3URC1wyk

i remember this song from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. ost the three musketeers if i remember correctly

when we had satnet cable no decoder. the days of sky news and sky movies bop tv and uk gold. mtv ( not the crap they have now).

Whatever happened to BOP TV and UK gold.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Whatever happened to BOP TV and UK gold.

I really don't know. Will check to see if they are still on. I remember when I watched the incredible hulk with Lou ferigno on bop tv then. All the movies back to back. Those where the days

Concerningnpay tv Dstv took over. The initial investors satnet and others introduced decoders for already subscribed consumers who paid a one time bill for unlimited supply. That killed them off. Many people where unwilling to pay as they already had it for free so why pay.

Dstv came with pay from the beginning so everyone knew what they were getting into.

I will check to see if those channels are still alive. Sky UK gold bop tv cartoon network and others

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2018
I vividly remember that evening when some strangers came to the house and connected the cable and started tuning the tv for stations. UK gold came on first. It was so clear that I squealed in delight.

Lol.

I was hooked from then.on. one Saturday my parents had to travel very early thwy left around 5 a.m and we the kids immediately put on the tv and we watched it till thwy got back around 9 pm. Then nepa wahala wasn't as common. Light was always there . Our neighbours kids used to sneak up to come and watch with us..

Good memories.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2018
armadeo:

I really don't know. Will check to see if they are still on. I remember when I watched the incredible hulk with Lou ferigno on bop tv then. All the movies back to back. Those where the days

Concerningnpay tv Dstv took over. The initial investors satnet and others introduced decoders for already subscribed consumers who paid a one time bill for unlimited supply. That killed them off. Many people where unwilling to pay as they already had it for free so why pay.

Dstv came with pay from the beginning so everyone knew what they were getting into.

I will check to see if those channels are still alive. Sky UK gold bop tv cartoon network and others

Actually I learnt BOP TV closed down as it had served its purpose

UK gold is still on, unfortunately no bouquet deems it necessary to feature it.

I think what gave Dstv an edge then was it came on KU band, while others were on cable, meaning it could only be viewed in populated areas like Festac, Ikeja and selected parts of Island as opposed to Dstv that had a wider footprint.

Also the selling point for Dstv was The English Premier League, other cable providers only showed series A and FA Cup, while multi choice showed the full premiership matches making it a top choice for hotels.

The good old days of analogue TV, where we used umbrellas to tap our neighbours signals.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2018
armadeo:
I vividly remember that evening when some strangers came to the house and connected the cable and started tuning the tv for stations. UK gold came on first. It was so clear that I squealed in delight.

Lol.

I was hooked from then.on. one Saturday my parents had to travel very early thwy left around 5 a.m and we the kids immediately put on the tv and we watched it till thwy got back around 9 pm. Then nepa wahala wasn't as common. Light was always there . Our neighbours kids used to sneak up to come and watch with us..

Good memories.

I guess you grew in Festac

The problem is Nigeria had an Urban explosion it was not prepared for, also our poor maintenance culture and unwillingness to pay for public utility services, due to our entitlement mentality killed our power sector.

I can never forget as a kid in 1993 when the interrupted power before the match Nigeria versus Argentina.
Half of Festac marched down to the Nepa Office before we got there power was restored.

Who knew what Generator was then

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I guess you grew in Festac

The problem is Nigeria had an Urban explosion it was not prepared for, also our poor maintenance culture and unwillingness to pay for public utility services, due to our entitlement mentality killed our power sector.

I can never forget as a kid in 1993 when the interrupted power before the match Nigeria versus Argentina.
Half of Festac marched down to the Nepa Office before we got there power was restored.

Who knew what Generator was then

I tell you. My parent bought thier first gen in 1999. By that time power was already a mess. Grew up in ogba area. In the compound then we were the only ones with cable tv.

See crowd when parents go out. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:16am On May 17, 2018
Wow, I hereby confirm that Armadeo and Proudlyngwa are not indomie generation.

Those were the good old days, I remember when I'll take N1 note from my mum's bag (without her permission) to buy Coke and biscuits with groundnuts and still have change...
Hahahahahaaa

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:19am On May 17, 2018
Good morning to us all

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2018
Bantino:
Wow, I hereby confirm that Armadeo and Proudlyngwa are not indomie generation.

Those were the good old days, I remember when I'll take N1 note from my mum's bag (without her permission) to buy Coke and biscuits with groundnuts and still have change...
Hahahahahaaa

AJE BUTTER /KPACO GENERATION

One Naira those days have you access to some rounds of Mario at Karachi, Oyakaka rice biscuit, condense and Ofio, with small change that was when I was in primary school, if you could tap One Naira without it being noticed, you are an Omo Baba Olowo.

I worked for my money back then though, helped a lot of Bachelors and spinsters fetch water, take their clothes in when it rained, some advantages came with leaving in an estate formation.

Not like this days we have primary school cultists, who feel everything should be done for them, and find it a burden greeting their elders.

That being said I will be free till weekend, let's make it eventful here.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

AJE BUTTER /KPACO GENERATION

One Naira those days have you access to some rounds of Mario at Karachi, Oyakaka rice biscuit, condense and Ofio, with small change that was when I was in primary school, if you could tap One Naira without it being noticed, you are an Omo Baba Olowo.

I worked for my money back then though, helped a lot of Bachelors and spinsters fetch water, take their clothes in when it rained, some advantages came with leaving in an estate formation.

Not like this days we have primary school cultists, who feel everything should be done for them, and find it a burden greeting their elders.

That being said I will be free till weekend, let's make it eventful here.

those were the days man.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:18am On May 18, 2018
TGIF

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 9:21am On May 18, 2018
Hi fellas! It's been a while.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 9:22am On May 18, 2018
Bantino:
TGIF
Yeah man! TGIF.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 9:26am On May 18, 2018
I really miss you guys. Bantino my man, proudlyngwa my person, how you dey?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2018
obatoro:
I really miss you guys. Bantino my man, proudlyngwa my person, how you dey?

Greetings to you Obatoro, how has it been? We miss you too

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ucheuzor1(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2018
Those that don't usually get likes on their comments on nairaland, this us ur chance to get free likes grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.