Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 (24428 Views)

Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2014
^how was it any better than algeria's game

people yarning all type of stuff in hopes of blue passport cheesy
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by Aitee1: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2014
Nop, hv repented of my sins and gd enof the hackers hv gone wid all ma bad deeds so welc to a new me grin
King Tom:
You don start again abi? Eka ufok! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by KingTom(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2014
Aitee1: Nop, hv repented of my sins and gd enof the hackers hv gone wid all ma bad deeds so welc to a new me grin
Hmmmmm I'm beginning to lije this new you grin
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by KingTom(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2014
Aitee1: Nop, hv repented of my sins and gd enof the hackers hv gone wid all ma bad deeds so welc to a new me grin
Hmmmmm I'm beginning to like this new you grin
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by Sagamite(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2014
Sagamite:

Nigeria sent 11 fucktards to Brazil:

1. David Mark - Senate President
2. Adamu Gumba - Chairman, Senate Committee on Sports,
3. Geofrey Gaiya - Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Sports
4. Tamuno Danagogo - Minister of Sports
5. Viola Onwuliri - Minister of State for Foreign Affairs
6. Kola Sodipo - A Commissioner of Police
7. Liyel Imoke - Governor of Cross River State
8. Shehu Shema - Governor of Katsina State
9. Bala Mohammed - Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Minister
10. Edem Duke - Culture and Tourism Minister
11. Boni Haruna - Youth Development Ministry

Now each of this fucktards would probably go with at least an Assistant/PA.

Each would spend at least $3000 a night on accommodation and maybe another $500 a day as estacode.

They arrived on the 11th and left after watching the match of Nigeria on the 16th.

That is, at least, $300,000 that was spent sending these fucktards to Brazil. This is minus the Ashawo money they would give them to go and find AIDS and then you read their obituaries stating they "Died after a brief illness" and then have person Nigerians like pendusky coming on NL queuing to say "RIP".

And we could not pay our players doing the work? Another bonus row at yet another WC? Always only with Black Africa teams.

Instead of the fucking reetarded BLACK MONKEYS to castigate the fucktards running their country like Gorillas, you see them attacking the players.

https://www.nairaland.com/1788457/super-eagles-boycott-training-over

BLACK FUCKTARDS!

IQ below that of a baboon.

If I have a child that develops the mentality of a Nigerian, I would tie him down in his sleep and use a mallet to smash his brain until he dies.

Moronic Nation, Moronic People!

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/news/46257/nigeria-coach-stephen-keshi-talks-about-resignation

Extract:

"If you were the Sports Minister of Nigeria what is it you will do or try and put in place to make the job of the national team coach a lot easier?

Make the Federation pay his salaries on time and those of his assistants. Build a training centre and facility for the national team to train. We never had anywhere decent to train. The Abuja National Stadium is filled with sand and the worst kind of sand. That means when someone goes to ground he will have skin wounds.

I and my assistants spend our own money to buy training cones and some of the things we use for training sessions. In most countries of the world when a coach is hired he brings in his own coaching team. Well for two years now I have been told to pay the salary of my assistant Valery Houandinou, someone who has been with me from Togo through to Mali – where those countries paid his salary alongside paying mine.

In two and half years, I had no official residence. I stayed in a hotel. I had no official car. I thank God for Chief Mike Adenuga for those two cars he gave to me after the Afcon win. However, these federation officials will continue to trumpet that “they gave Keshi everything to succeed”.

Mali is one of the poorest countries in Africa but I was given my place of residence and an official car within three days of me taking on the job. I also had a house in Togo and was never owed salaries."

But we are sending these fucktards to Brazil and some cretins would have come here if the SE have been successful that it is the work of Jona-daft?

USA only sent 3 or 4 people in the Presidential delegation.

Moronic Nation, Moronic People.

1 Like

Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by shizzle11(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
Motixsis:

Belgium certainly isn't getting to the finals, but watch out for Columbia though.
Brazil winning the match against Columbia will be 90% favoritism and 10% luck.

Holland is my fav to win the world cup.. Van persie kiss
i said Belgium for the losers final meaning 3rd place match. Brazil's luck and favoritism will surely end at some stage hopefully in the quarter final, i also tip Colombia to upset them. Brazil and Argentina are the last 2countries i would want to win the world cup.

My prediction remains intact; Holland-Germany final cool

3 Likes

Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
shizzle11:
i said Belgium for the losers final meaning 3rd place match. Brazil's luck and favoritism will surely end at some stage hopefully in the quarter final, i also tip Colombia to upset them. Brazil and Argentina are the last 2countries i would want to win the world cup.

Imagine both Germany vs Holland.....Now that would be one hek of a match .

1 Like

Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
shizzle11:

dreamer. Colombia will destroy Germany
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
bboiabb: [size=14pt]PRAISE GOD US IS GOING HOME.

The team is ok BUT I HATE THE FANS
[/size]

Amen jare. so glad the fans can stfu now.
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by shizzle11(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Motixsis:

Imagine both Germany vs Holland.....Now that would be one hek of a match .
Absolutely! My dream final grin

2 Likes

Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by shizzle11(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
ThiefOfHearts:

dreamer. Colombia will destroy Germany
Ok TOH, we will be all eyes
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
shizzle11:
Absolutely! My dream final grin

Fingers Crossed grin

1 Like

Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by davidif: 3:35am On Jul 03, 2014
sexzskil: With the way the US team played, the whole world actually knows what it has for a super-powee; it is no supprise that the nation is full of incredible, rare genius. It is fact that American hegemony over the entire universe will continue to time indefinite, whether world empire or not in name. Though they lost the world cup, they have so far gone down unrelentless, to me, that is WINNING! The world depends on America.

WHAT? Get outta here hahhaha, you Americans were thoroughly outplayed and outclassed by the Belgians. Thank goodness you noisy bunch are now out of the competition.
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by jotey(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2014
makkitush: It will Brazil v Frane nd Argentina v costarica for the semis.i bet u,it will happen.
lol lmao oooiioo France dn jaaa na
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by makkitush: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2014
jotey: lol lmao oooiioo France dn jaaa na
i was just saying.france nd costarica are poo.
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by jotey(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2014
makkitush: i was just saying.france nd costarica are poo.
u are confused right? grin
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by makkitush: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2014
jotey: u are confused right? grin
not really.u want me to put holland.well NO NO NO.Holland will go emty handed.
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by jotey(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
makkitush: not really.u want me to put holland.well NO NO NO.Holland will go emty handed.
we shall see...I will quote u afta d match
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by makkitush: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
jotey: we shall see...I will quote u afta d match
which match jotey because i will remember ur name and i"ll be waiting.
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by jotey(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
makkitush: which match jotey because i will remember ur name and i"ll be waiting.
Holland Costa Rica...Holland go win
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by makkitush: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
jotey: Holland Costa Rica...Holland go win
hahaha,they will beat costarica but argentina will kick their black ass out.BELIEVE IT.
Re: Belgium Vs USA - World Cup (2 - 1) On 1st July 2014 by jotey(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
makkitush: hahaha,they will beat costarica but argentina will kick their black ass out.BELIEVE IT.
yaaaa we r together

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison / Chrisantus Macauley Joins HJK Helsinki From Real Murcia / AFCON 2021: I Was Better Than Mendy – Egypt Keeper, Abou-Gabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.