Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread - Phones (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread (152829 Views)

Jiayu F2 4G LTE Specifications / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Jiayu s3 advance version for sale, only abuja interested buyers please cos I base in abuja, good condition just 5 month old upgraded to lollipop 5.1 ,call 08023419792
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by tee2faith: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2015
My S3 battery has stopped charging when ever phone is on and it starts discharging as soon as PHCN takes light. To charge it now, I need to off the phone and also quickly remove the charger as soon as PHCN takes light so that it does not discharge.....
Please I need a spare S3 battery and Charger.
Any fast seller in the house?
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Ladies and gentle men, jiayu have officially released lollipop 5.1 just go through the app and u all find it and download

Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Mustack: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
melya:
Ladies and gentle men, jiayu have officially released lollipop 5.1 just go through the app and u all find it and download
which app
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
New Jiayu is planning to be the first to use Android M.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mustack:

which app
jiayu app
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is the new ROM looks like,

Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Zannx(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Melya abeg drop link to that xtreme rom
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Zannx:
Melya abeg drop link to that xtreme rom

Its on jiayu app just download the app from store if u don't have it
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Zannx(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
melya:

Its on jiayu app just download the app from store if u don't have it
what are the ish you've noticed in the rom? Does it support xposed?
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by vosquare: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2015
No problem with the new rom and it supports xposed
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by dljbd1(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2015
vosquare:
No problem with the new rom and it supports xposed

Confirmed! grin cheesy
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2015
The most stable ROM for jiayu s3 so far, and the reason why is because jiayu supplies the demanded codes for the phone to tf
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
melya:
The most stable ROM for jiayu s3 so far, and the reason why is because jiayu supplies the demanded codes for the phone to tf
TF doesn't have access to Jiayu source code or kernel code.. undecided
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Kurupt01: 3:53am On Sep 07, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

You can't be sure, I know for a fact that they're partners directly with Jiayu(not so sure about the new Jiayu though)
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 07, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

Read the content of the tf ROM on s3 and see what they said about that, they thank ejiayu for giving them the code to make the ROM stable
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2015
melya:

Read the content of the tf ROM on s3 and see what they said about that, they thank ejiayu for giving them the code to make the ROM stable
Kurupt01:

You can't be sure, I know for a fact that they're partners directly with Jiayu(not so sure about the new Jiayu though)

They may have partner wih Jiayu but that doesn't mean Jiayu will give them the code.... The ROM have little or no different from the one snapdragont built as many user on xda complain of same issues with other lollipop ROM but a minor fix..... As I know currently. It is only 1 developer named Hassgo that has direct access to Jiayu and source code, though is he trying to make Jiayu make it public..... The truth is it won't be easy for Jiayu even mediatek to release their source code like that. I think you can get what am saying. We have other good developers on xda like nivu, aerful et al
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

They may have partner wih Jiayu but that doesn't mean Jiayu will give them the code.... The ROM have little or no different from the one snapdragont built as many user on xda complain of same issues with other lollipop ROM but a minor fix..... As I know currently. It is only 1 developer named Hassgo that has direct access to Jiayu and source code, though is he trying to make Jiayu make it public..... The truth is it won't be easy for Jiayu even mediatek to release their source code like that. I think you can get what am saying. We have other good developers on xda like nivu, aerful et al

I know what u saying, all these developer's have tried alot xpecially ROMs like armegadon and tsunami but not with jointly with jiayu, this is only one which make public that it was agreed bye jiayu so makes it stable also, just my opinion please.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2015
Check update

Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:22am On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=melya post=37751452][/quote]
Ok sir
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 07, 2015
Since Android Developers TF we are pleased to present the first ROM Lollipop (5.1) for our Jiayu S3. Conducted and compiled by us, after a costly work to adapt the micro Lollipop and collaboration with Jiayu.es and Ejiayu, we present this fully functional ROM and adapted to the specifications of this great terminal. It has a maximum fluidity and absolute power, thus adapting perfectly to S3, so that power each of its features. With updates via OTA (Over The Air) to be adapted to the ongoing needs of the most demanding user and continuous updates of Android, correcting any bugs that may be appearing over time, to lead to availability of the best ROM for the best terminal and providing the maximum upgrade tasks to end users. Also say that it is the official ROM Jiayu.es who appreciate the confidence you have placed in us. And Ejiayuu for providing us with the source code as needed to adapt to the mobile ROM, the hardware and software, thus enhancing each of its functions. Hopefully you like it and you please let us dierais your opinions and comments on it in the forum.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Kurupt01: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

smiley smiley I get your point, still I said they're partners that much am sure of.
By the way, what are the bugs ?
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by busoye19: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Jiayu dealers aren't doing well in terms of distribution nationwide.
We can't get Jiayu products, accessories and services in Abuja. That's too bad.
People who had seen me with g4s and heard about S3 are willing to buy and not everyone trust distance transaction. They needed to buckle up though.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good things are hard to get, this is chinko with class 3gig ram 64 bit is not easy and above all lollipop]
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by busoye19: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
melya:
Good things are hard to get, this is chinko with class 3gig ram 64 bit is not easy and above all lollipop]

Good things are hard to get not like Jiayu phone. There are other far better product out there.
I will never buy any of there products except they have shop close to me. Gionee and Infinix are better alternatives. They have shops and carl care centers in Abuja. Some of my friends that needed Jiayu are all opting for Gionee.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
busoye19:

Good things are hard to get not like Jiayu phone. There are other far better product out there.
I will never buy any of there products except they have shop close to me. Gionee and Infinix are better alternatives. They have shops and carl care centers in Abuja. Some of my friends that needed Jiayu are all opting for Gionee.
What is this one saying? You will never buy any of their products so why are you telling us? Anyway we don see you.... Next topic...... Some peeps sha gionee and infinix are better alternatives.... Hahahahaha........ =)) =)) Abeg oº°˚ ˚°º≈bring M̶̲̥̅e tooth pick laffº°˚ ˚°º≈done hangº°˚ ˚°º≈ 4 M̶̲̥̅y Teeth*nerd* º°˚ehh˚°º≈°˚ ˚°º≈°˚ ˚°º≈:p º°˚˚°º≈!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by busoye19: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

What is this one saying? You will never buy any of their products so why are you telling us? Anyway we don see you.... Next topic...... Some peeps sha gionee and infinix are better alternatives.... Hahahahaha........ =)) =)) Abeg oº°˚ ˚°º≈bring M̶̲̥̅e tooth pick laffº°˚ ˚°º≈done hangº°˚ ˚°º≈ 4 M̶̲̥̅y Teeth*nerd* º°˚ehh˚°º≈°˚ ˚°º≈°˚ ˚°º≈:p º°˚˚°º≈!

Park well. What's your stress?? Gionee and Infinix are better alternatives I repeat. Those are the products that are selling like Akamu here. I have a neighbor who works with Infinix dealer. They make great sales everyday. Mention Jiayu in Abuja, no one knows any of there products. I have not seen any other person here using their products.
Mind you I'm only saying it so that their dealers can buckle up, else Jiayu will be history in Nigeria in no distance time.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=busoye19 post=37767936]

U dont see people using it in abj? but I'm using it and more than ten people come to me to update it to lollipop all here in abj, may be na gwagwa u dey leave that why u didn't see anyone using it
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by busoye19: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=melya post=37768104][/quote]

Alright Mr Lollipop. Pls show me any shop where they sell Jiayu products in Abuja and their carl care Center.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
busoye19:

Alright Mr Lollipop. Pls show me any shop where they sell Jiayu products in Abuja and their carl care Center.
Just tell us you want to buy and u didn't find it so that we can help u
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by busoye19: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
melya:

Just tell us you want to buy and u didn't find it so that we can help u

It was even one of my friends that wanted to buy S3. I was trying to connect him with Initiallize, but he was not ready to do any distance transaction.
He also complained about the availability of accessories here in Abuja and carl care Center. We tried searching everywhere, but no single shop even have any knowledge of Jiayu. He later opted for Gionee product.
I'm using Jiayu already, so it's not all about me.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
busoye19:

Park well. What's your stress?? Gionee and Infinix are better alternatives I repeat. Those are the products that are selling like Akamu here. I have a neighbor who works with Infinix dealer. They make great sales everyday. Mention Jiayu in Abuja, no one knows any of there products. I have not seen any other person here using their products.
Mind you I'm only saying it so that their dealers can buckle up, else Jiayu will be history in Nigeria in no distance time.
You feel pained.. When we are talking of known Chinese brand I think you will talking of Xiaomi, One plus... Pls can you tell us where you have seen it here in naija before, infinix is selling like akamu because most of their device are crap... You are telling their dealer to buckle up and you think this is the best place to do that?.. Jiayu will make history in Nigeria? Do you even think Jiayu cares about African market. I repeat you are a comedian and you don't know what you are saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (75) (Reply)

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt / Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.