Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread - Phones (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread (155398 Views)

Jiayu F2 4G LTE Specifications / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=melya post=37768104][/quote]
The guys is confused, Na must for you to buy Jiayu. Your friend don buy gionee so why are you wailing? grin grin
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
melya:

Just tell us you want to buy and u didn't find it so that we can help u
grin grin
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by busoye19: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

You feel pained.. When we are talking of known Chinese brand I think you will talking of Xiaomi, One plus... Pls can you tell us where you have seen it here in naija before, infinix is selling like akamu because most of their device are crap... You are telling their dealer to buckle up and you think this is the best place to do that?.. Jiayu will make history in Nigeria? Do you even think Jiayu cares about African market. I repeat you are a comedian and you don't know what you are saying

It is you that don't know what you are saying. Who told you they don't care about African market? Even if they don't care about African market, good for them. Those one that cares will make big deal especially in Nigerian market.
And where did you get it that infinix product is crap? Common, you need to use your head. No product is crap, all you're seeing is competition. Infinix is crap and people are buying their products, then show them which one that is better. You are not making senses. You're taking the whole thing personal, I'm one of Jiayu's fans and I'm currently using their product. Go and borrow common sense.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Take easy Qunlexus4u its just for fun, nothing else don't take so hot, the guy is jiayu fan nd owner, he was jus trying to make a point on Carl center,
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na wao abeg make una stop this let's us do something else
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by busoye19: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
melya:
Na wao abeg make una stop this let's us do something else

Don't mind the slowpoke. This is a Jiayu discussion thread. What I'm saying is for the good of us living outside Lagos, who knows someone might see it and pass it to the appropriate place.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
busoye19:

It is you that don't know what you are saying. Who told you they don't care about African market? Even if they don't care about African market, good for them. Those one that cares will make big deal especially in Nigerian market.
And where did you get it that infinix product is crap? Common, you need to use your head. No product is crap, all you're seeing is competition. Infinix is crap and people are buying their products, then show them which one that is better. You are not making senses. You're taking the whole thing personal, I'm one of Jiayu's fans and I'm currently using their product. Go and borrow common sense.
You need to grow up boy.... Nawa for you Ooo°
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
busoye19:

Don't mind the slowpoke. This is a Jiayu discussion thread. What I'm saying is for the good of us living outside Lagos, who knows someone might see it and pass it to the appropriate place.
I bet it with you, you can stand it if I start e-war with you..... You started with abusive words if I start my own, I swear you no go like am.... You know this is Jiayu discussion thread and you are here talking trash about their products... Just stop it. I don't want to start e-war with you.....
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
melya:
Take easy Qunlexus4u its just for fun, nothing else don't take so hot, the guy is jiayu fan nd owner, he was jus trying to make a point on Carl center,
I don't have anything against him honestly, just trying to tell him that better devices isn't about Carl care availability and he started abusing, cursing, wailing and lamenting. Now he is comparing infinix with Jiayu because he can't get jiayu to buy for his friend, isn't that ridiculous?
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Meyla are you on xtreme ROM?
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by bboyZ: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
busoye19:

WHEN A NIGGAS BRAIN loses its density AND adapts A 16BITS SOC. cry

African market ko..... African SENSE NI embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by busoye19: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

I bet it with you, you can stand it if I start e-war with you..... You started with abusive words if I start my own, I swear you no go like am.... You know this is Jiayu discussion thread and you are here talking trash about their products... Just stop it. I don't want to start e-war with you.....

E-goat, I don't know what's your problem. Did I say anything negative about Jiayu products? I was only talking about the non availability of their products and carl care in Abuja. E-warrior start now.
You're neither a dealer nor distributor of Jiayu products, so what's your stress? Get lost!
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
busoye19:

E-goat, I don't know what's your problem. Did I say anything negative about Jiayu products? I was only talking about the non availability of their products and carl care in Abuja. E-warrior start now.
You're neither a dealer nor distributor of Jiayu products, so what's your stress? Get lost!
Who give this mumu a fermented weed? I can now see that you are a certified dolt, your demented brain needs rebranding... Your existence give a fool hope.... And you lack manners, they don't have Carl care in Abuja so must you bring your lamentation and wailing here Idiot
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by busoye19: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

Who give this mumu a fermented weed? I can now see that you are a certified dolt, your demented brain needs rebranding... Your existence give a fool hope.... And you lack manners, they don't have Carl care in Abuja so must you bring your lamentation and wailing here Idiot

You can't just come here and talk to people anyhow on issue that doesn't concern you.
Well, I don't have time for kids like you. Simply because your parents bought Jiayu phone for you on your birthday isn't suppose to make you lose control.
You a nuisance and needs to be taught a lesson.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
busoye19:

You can't just come here and talk to people anyhow on issue that doesn't concern you.
Well, I don't have time for kids like you. Simply because your parents bought Jiayu phone for you on your birthday isn't suppose to make you lose control.
You a nuisance and needs to be taught a lesson.
Bla bla. slowpoke on the loose. Issues that doesn't concern me... Ohhh ohhh I don't know here is your family house.... Your foolishness has even bricked your brain, and you are still bringing my parent to this... Well you don't even know me so its normal to be so foolish for you to think my parents bought a phone for me.... Well am done with you because I can't continue with a fool like you cos if I do you will bring me down to your level of foolishness and beat me with experience. tongue tongue dolt bye..
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by busoye19: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

Bla bla. slowpoke on the loose. Issues that doesn't concern me... Ohhh ohhh I don't know this is your family house.... Your foolishness has even bricked your brain, and you are still bringing my parent to this... Well you don't even know me so its normal for a fool to this my parent bought a phone for me.... Well am done with you because I can't continue with a fool like you cos if I do you will bring me down to your level of foolishness and beat me with experience. tongue tongue dolt bye

Go and say that to the people that owns you. Nuisance!
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
busoye19:

Go and say that to the people that owns you. Nuisance!
Pained soul grin You don't have any, if you do you won't involve them....
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2015
You guys need to show more maturity in here, not all quote should be responded to, e-war or j-war makes no sense.. I think every ones has the right to air his or her opinion... And some times some things are best left unsaid.@ Qunlexus4u and busoye19 you guys need to calm down, your too big for such crap..
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by dljbd1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
**spits on thread** angry
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
On KitKat antutu is just 35 thousand Marks, while in this ROM is......

Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Qunlexus4u, so this is how you have been managing this company while I was away

And to you Buyose19, you disappointed me.... How on earth can you compare Gionee and Infinix to JIAYU.....
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by vosquare: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mtshew
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by busoye19: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Stancity:
Qunlexus4u, so this is how you have been managing this company while I was away

And to you Buyose19, you disappointed me.... How on earth can you compare Gionee and Infinix to JIAYU.....

Where did you see me comparing devices here? Go back to sleep, when you wake up then read my comments.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Busoye19, you made valid points jare, don't let anybody bully you.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2015
May be they have sold out their jiayu dats y
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
melya:
May be they have sold out their jiayu dats y
Maybe bro.... Am shocked at the maga....
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Osemond123(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
please i have the Jiayu G4s phone but the screen got damaged how can i get the screen here in Nigeria.
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Osemond123:
please i have the Jiayu G4s phone but the screen got damaged how can i get the screen here in Nigeria.
I think Initialize can help you out..

Cc: Initialize
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by initialize(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Osemond123:

I have g4s screen for sale

Call or whatsapp: 08069321572
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by initialize(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Stancity:
I think Initialize can help you out..

Cc: Initialize

Present sir.

Thanks
Re: Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread by justfree1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
It's been a completely unique experience using Jiayu s3 wink but it's time to try something else grin
If you are considering buying Jiayu s3, connect with me, just 35k. As NEAT AS NEW with it's pouch, Android 5.1.
Whatsapp/call: +234 706 448 2916

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (75) (Reply)

How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. / Is Whatsapp Compactible With Nokia Asha 205?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.