Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here (145668 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by JAGZZ: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kmkdavida: Hello everyone, a friend of mine just told me he got a mail inviting him for a panel interview at union bank this weekend. We both did the deloitte interview since March this year. Pls any useful tips on possible questions? He was asked to bring his letter of appointment/offer/promotion in his former bank and 5 copies of his CV. Meanwhile, a former coliq that now works in Union bank said they interview candidates almost every week and new staff resume in his branch every month so that put to rest insinuations that recruitment had been suspended indefinitely. Pls nairalanders, USEFUL TIPS for dis broda. Tnx

Emphasis on the "red bolded", are you sure its for this Graduate Recruitment?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by yetiyemi88: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2014
It is obviously not for graduate trainee....i gez its for experiened hire. Only that it gives us graduate trainee hope that recruitment aint suspended. Moreso, ours was conducted by dragnet but he is speaking of deloitte.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
This UBN sef... Na eternity we dey wait for ni... My head don empty finish... If they call for interview, I no even knw how I wan begin dey prepare...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by akinola001(m): 2:52am On Sep 14, 2014
i will appreciate if Union Bank can give two weeks Notice before Next phase of this long process ... i have already freed my mind from all these suspense ooo.......#nevergiveupspirit
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by youngwolf(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Guys any new information?...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2014
youngwolf: Guys any new information?...
yes...
acquire a skill while waiting.....
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..com
Union Can not Determine My Destiny!

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by David0(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2014
JAGZZ:

Are you very sure that assessment test is primarily for conversion? Because I learnt its to get the contract staff familiar with the normal e-learning stuff as it is done for the core staff.

Yeh he's ryt, thats what is delaying the current recruitment. The issue is, most of the last GTs recruited ain't doing very well on the job, the mgt then decide to convert the contract staff who are tested and trusted rather than bank on probability.

I believe the recruitment if at all will proceed, it ll be first quarter of next year, as we are already in the last quarter of dis year.

So if u already have ur success mail. U ll def be called for the next stage once the process resumes.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Tonynwaduche(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Just passing by cool
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Tonynwaduche(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Just passing by cool
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by ikevin(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Really funny though, from the time positive emails rolled in and congratulations everywhere, to fellow comrades who passed GINGERING with test questions, to when we all got tired of the test questions, to frustration, to the thread being almost dead, no be small thing Oº°˚˚˚° . Naija I hail thee.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by youngwolf(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2014
ikevin: Really funny though, from the time positive emails rolled in and congratulations everywhere, to fellow comrades who passed GINGERING with test questions, to when we all got tired of the test questions, to frustration, to the thread being almost dead, no be small thing Oº°˚˚˚° . Naija I hail thee.

my brother everybody don tire. but from the last recruitment timetable sha, the first batch got their call by october and resumed november 2012. lets hope they start calling by next month october.And i hope we get enough time to prepare for AC.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by David0(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2014
youngwolf:

my brother everybody don tire. but from the last recruitment timetable sha, the first batch got their call by october and resumed november 2012. lets hope they start calling by next month october.And i hope we get enough time to prepare for AC.

I said something earlier...if u have anything doing for now, keep doing it, ur call for next stage may b delayed till next year base on wats happening now. The contract staffs are bn considered first and dey are yet to do their job test. So i bliv until they are done with dem, before UBN will consider trainees.

So long ur successful, u will b called, but u have to be very patient.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by youngwolf(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2014
David0:
I said something earlier...if u have anything doing for now, keep doing it, ur call for next stage may b delayed till next year base on wats happening now. The contract staffs are bn considered first and dey are yet to do their job test. So i bliv until they are done with dem, before UBN will consider trainees.
So long ur successful, u will b called, but u have to be very patient.

yeah i have something doing. i can also confirm the contract staff recruitment you said. i have got a pal who works with work force, he told me about the contract staff recruitment they are doing for union bank, but dat was last month or so. lets still not rule out getting the invites this last quarter of the year.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by margeee: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2014
....... undecided embarassed cry
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by margeee: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2014
IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!!! SO I HEARD shocked grin undecided
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2014
margeee: IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!!! SO I HEARD shocked grin undecided

What is your source?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by David0(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2014
margeee: IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!!! SO I HEARD shocked grin undecided

Dat I cant say conclusively, wat I heard is dat it has bn placed on hold pending wen dey finish conversion of contract/outsourced staffs.
The reason for this is dat, the bank is transforming and restructuring, old staffs r bn retired, there's so much openings in the operations unit, the last set of trainees employed didnt do great within the first yr of assessment but i bliv dey r beginning to pick up, but the bank can not afford to bank on probability any more.

Based on the current need of the bank, experience is a key. The bank therefore decided to convert the tested and trusted hands for continuity purpose, after which, the prospective trainees will be considered.

This is to avoid any form of distortion in the transformation process.

So like i said, I wudnt say conclusively that it has been cancelled. So long u got success mail, u are already on the HR list for upcoming employees.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
youngwolf:

erm... Whats the meaning of AC...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by 234GT(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
There is so much falsehood on this thread! The bank will call you whenever they are ready. All these information of contract staff being converted or the last set of graduate trainees not doing well are very far from the truth!

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by ikevin(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2014
234GT: There is so much falsehood on this thread! The bank will call you whenever they are ready. All these information of contract staff being converted or the last set of graduate trainees not doing well are very far from the truth!
okay, cool, but do you mind giving us the true reality on ground. We just want to be in the know. Thanks brof.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by David0(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
234GT: There is so much falsehood on this thread! The bank will call you whenever they are ready. All these information of contract staff being converted or the last set of graduate trainees not doing well are very far from the truth!

U haven't told us wat u think is d truth though.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by youngwolf(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Rich4god: erm... Whats the meaning of AC...

Assessment center (It involves group/team work)
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2014
youngwolf:

Assessment center (It involves group/team work)
Thanks alot... I hope when this guys decide to invite, they should give us enough time cos my head dey as empty as a vacuum...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by margeee: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Errrmmmm...so many insinuations...like some1 said..if peeps whr called in october during d prev recruitment..maybe it will be same dis year..buh i doubt sha..just saying
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Make una chilax for this thread, they will call when they're ready....Last graduate trainees wrote exam in Feb 2012 and were called for interview May 2013, so make una better relax cheesy cheesy...

Next yr things grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (44) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.