Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) (48273 Views)

BREAKING: Police Defuse Bomb Near Jos Primary School / Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book / NEWS: A 13-yr-old Boy In Kano Notify A Car With Excessive Bomb Near Mosque. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by piagetskinner(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
This story reeks of lies abeg...y is it that bombs don't go off in mosques, but in churches and other gatherings?I'm not criticising the action that some young lad took, but then its not everything that has to be swallowed hook, line and sinker

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by tempest01(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
The bomber wan go say him last prayer before him go for mission

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
shey na for inside dt tiny car d bomb was put ni?, okay , dar ris God ooo
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by olamonsor2: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
It looks like banger
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by henryobinna(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
Good. cool
you said good?
what is good about it.
when the bombs in sabon gari(fagge LGA kano) where I lived successfully go off without being spotted earlier but this one refuses and was spotted by an almajirin(13 years or whatever) beside a mosque.
Now you come here to scream good?.

now answer me, who is playing chess witg our brains huh?

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
they know what they are doing, Trying to tell the whole world that they are not terrorist. all the ones planted in churches are exploding. y can't you find what you keep. you can only deceive human, but you cannot deceive God

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Neldrizzy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Abeg who go borrow mee 10naira mak i take sugar drink garri Naa person wey belle food de comment 4dis post..
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by BjMorgan(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Paroman: Why are christians here unhappy that an attempt to bomb a mosque was unsuccessful? Why? This news clearly shows that Allah is the real protector of men and he will keep foiling attempts by this agents of darkness to kill we muslims, unlike the tame and powerless christian god.

Yes it looks dat way because u guys ar blood tasting fools, just killing. Inocent people and forcing people to join a religion dat for me I see no gud reason to join, because u guys ar not even giving non Muslims gud reason to join dat violent religion, my friend was kill because of dis religious madness, Neva heard xtian startingg a religious trouble, its always Muslims, no wonder d capital of one country is ISLAM BAD, no one wish d bombs goes off there in d mosque, but they should stop fooling people with those kind of stories. And dat name Jesus dat we call, is not a powerless name, it has been saving people from infact life threatening, situations, don't b surprise dat even Muslims shout dat name Wen they ar in terrible life threatening situations, he is d Prince of Peace and not Prince of violence and trouble and he gave us dat example to follow.

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by shaw2(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] seems amazing
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by xynerise: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
A nice script grin

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by pendy79: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Reading some posting on these thread makes me marvel at the kind of wickedness that abound in some igbo people and some folks that call themselves christian. You are sad the bomb didn't go off and kill as many people as possible since they all deserve to die for being northerners and muslims.

When the bomb planted in ansar-ru-WINNERS chapel in owerri was detonated before impact since some stupid people believed it is only in mosques that bombs are discovered before they off so we can say the winners chapel is a mosque too, You all praised your God and didn't ask why it didn't go off and kill but now that this episode was averted by the Almighty you cry wolf and angered by the fact it was discovered before impact. How you all assume the bombs will only kill muslims and hausas alone baffles me forgetting people of different faith and tribe go to large gatherings like jumat to sell their wares.

If you're angry over the fact the bomb didnt goês off or doubt the fact a young boy was used by God to reveal it, then you're as wicked and heartless as the shekau himself.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by DocAdray(f): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hmmm.
Well, concerning this story...

...I reserve my comment!
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Diswt: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
he is a God sent
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Who are dey deceiving?
The owner of dat car is in dat mosque probably praying his last prayer b4 going to a mall or church.....

A 13 year noticed dat the car was laden with bomb......is his father james bond abi jack bauer...this is just anoda propaganda

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Agrika: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Na today, tell me another story
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by kr0ne(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Paroman: Why are christians here unhappy that an attempt to bomb a mosque was unsuccessful? Why? This news clearly shows that Allah is the real protector of men and he will keep foiling attempts by this agents of darkness to kill we muslims, unlike the tame and powerless christian god.

The Christian God does not need worshipers to kill for him. . .
Allah doesn't exist!

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by SporaD8: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
IdeaCashKid: You just reminded them...believe me within the next 3 months a Mosque will be bombed...Like Chibok kidnapp video after GEJ question the kidnapping.
Yes of course; but an empty one it will be!
This whole b.s discovery by a thirteen (13)year old is an insult on the sensibility of security operatives and numerous victims of bomb attacks.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by kr0ne(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
pendy79: Reading some posting on these thread makes me marvel at the kind of wickedness that abound in some igbo people and some folks that call themselves christian. You are sad the bomb didn't go off and kill as many people as possible since they all deserve to die for being northerners and muslims.

When the bomb planted in ansar-ru-WINNERS chapel in owerri was detonated before impact since some stupid people believed it is only in mosques that bombs are discovered before they off so we can say the winners chapel is a mosque too, You all praised your God and didn't ask why it didn't go off and kill but now that this episode was averted by the Almighty you cry wolf and angered by the fact it was discovered before impact. How you all assume the bombs will only kill muslims and hausas alone baffles me forgetting people of different faith and tribe go to large gatherings like jumat to sell their wares.

If you're angry over the fact the bomb didnt goês off or doubt the fact a young boy was used by God to reveal it, then you're as wicked and heartless as the shekau himself.
Shekau is your dedicated Muslim brother. Stop deceiving us, you don't hate him

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by lumeneng22: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Islamic madness for ramadan
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by jfash93(f): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Thank God for the brave boy. It would have resulted into another loss of lives turning wives to widows, hubbies to widowers and children to orphans. Let's keep praying for peace in our country Nigeria.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Emphasis(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
That a bomb was Found near a Mosque doesn't mean the Mosque was the target.

For all I know, the bomb could have been INCUBATED/PRESERVED in the Mosque and discovered during shifting.

To validate facts. BOKO HARAM as we know to a large extent are Muslims and Mosques are barely secured yet no Mosque have been bombed in this country.

The SSS or whichever agency handling this case should start their investigations from the Mosque and it's environs.

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Emphasis(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by experimentist: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
All these idiotts saying it's a well orchestrated plan to justify attack on christians are mad! As boko haram didn't kill sheik Jafar n others.. Thunder-fire bless una o!
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by mu2sa2: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
berem: so what will you say about the bombs found at Winners Church in Owerri? Was that also orchestrated?
Apt observation. They are sad that the plot failed. Criminals they're too- these are the fools doing murderous jobs for politicians.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
SporaD8: A well orchestrated alibi to justified another attack!
Bombs are always discovered or refuse to detonate in mosques but never missed target in churches, Malls, Motor parks etc.
Good news though, at least we now know where the bombs are coming from!
somebody finally spoke english... A boy!, it should have been a baby naa, so we could thank God very well... Because its a mosque. Mtcheeew........... BTW, some ppl are asking what of winners chapel? then i ask them, how many mosques have been blown up compared to the number of churches since this madness started?

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by temitemi1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Churches neva escaped boko haram bomb, so it is mosque dat bomb refused to expload Keep fooling urselfs!!

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by richybanky(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
May God bless dis young boy, If not it would av bin anoda story entirely.... Good job boy!
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by samplegirl(f): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Those bombs were hidden there to be used for the targets. They are only trying to make it look like the mosque was the target. The law enforcement agents should pick the chief imam of the mosque.

Who do they think they are fooling?

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by johndanny(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
The person park d car dr say make him say him final prayers B4 him take off.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by richybanky(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
temi-temi:
Churches neva escaped boko haram bomb, so it is mosque dat bomb refused to expload Keep fooling urselfs!!

What's dis man saying now

Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) / 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) / Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Hospitalized - Full Details

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49