Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) (48277 Views)

BREAKING: Police Defuse Bomb Near Jos Primary School / Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book / NEWS: A 13-yr-old Boy In Kano Notify A Car With Excessive Bomb Near Mosque. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Godwit1: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Always found when its mosque.please tell them to stop that game . Good news though.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Walspring: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Abiagirl777:

only the bombs planted in the churches,in the xtain parts of the north eg. Chibok,in Jos and sabon-gari where igbos are majorly de residents, goes off.who is fooling who?

I concur with you... why cant a boy or girl find bombs planted inside/beside or around the church, market, bus/motor parks.

They are making a fool of themselves..

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by WafiJoe(m): 12:33am On Jun 29, 2014
Yomieluv: seems we are thinking alike,I refuse to believe the shitty story...a poor attempt to divert attention...
A very poor attempt indeed
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by tohero(m): 1:34am On Jun 29, 2014
winner01:
A muslim scholar once said that not all muslims r
terrorist but all terrorists r muslims.
Who are these?
winner01: Adolph Hitler
Benito Mussolini or Jozef Stalin or even the
apartheid regimes of South Africa.

Muslim?

I feel your pain bro! But you should know that these acts are disgrace to muslim fellows, the HOLY QURAN and to God Almighty.
Remember human will never be perfect, we will always be different. What you see as 9, someone is hell bent on proving to you that it is "g". It is in the blood of human to twist things to their satisfaction.

Did you know the HOLY QURAN teaches muslims to value the life of fellow brothers and sisters.?
Killing someone is like killing the whole mankind.
And saving a life is like saving the whole mankind.
Why? Because an uncountable no of people will be born through just a person.
Did you know that unneccesary cutting down of trees/plants is forbidden in islam?
Why? To my knowledge, we breathe in what they(plants) breathe out.

A singer once said, to those who think they are the best of talkers, remember there are some people who are best at listening.

Please brother, try to make some verifications at difficult times. Once a speech is said, we can't take it back. Remember there are some number of people out there who see islam as a competitor, they will never stop at criticising the religion. Why not let us leave everything to God to judge.
This same Quran said-- to you is your religion and to me is mine. There is no compulsion!

God bless us all.
May God increase our knowledge
May the peace of God be upon all all.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 29, 2014
tonychristopher:

IT'S POINTLESS ...THE NORTH DOESN'T APPRECIATE EDUCATION...BY HIM CALVES THAT WILL BE APPRECIATED
Don't quote me next time if your comment will be filled with sarcastic hatred for any part of the country. You are no better than boko haram
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 29, 2014
pendusky: see as newspaper will follow your comment up! make sure u do am oohs!
I pray so. So that I will get the opportunity of meeting the young man and fulfilling my promise.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by bashydemy(m): 5:46am On Jun 29, 2014
Are you all saying all the victims of Boko Haram are Christians? We all know the population of muslims in the north is over 80% and if there is any attack, The Muslim populace will be affected more.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by bigtt76(f): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2014
It goes unnoticed in churches because of the over-seemingly interest only in posh cars at those churches. Who will give a damn if an old rickety looking Toyota Tercel is parked outside the gate of a church? If its not disturbing the aesthetic value of the church ....then let it be that's what any usher would say undecided

I guess if a Porsche Cayenne were to be parked and abandoned at any church premises, they would make sure it is cleaned daily and announced over the radio until the owner comes around grin

Such cars parked at a mosque would attract any typical Hausa Man attention because of the value they would derive from such scrap grin

Point is stop looking down on people because of what they wear or drive to church and be attentive enough to discover strange faces.

Abiagirl777:

only the bombs planted in the churches,in the xtain parts of the north eg. Chibok,in Jos and sabon-gari where igbos are majorly de residents, goes off.who is fooling who?
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Kingspin(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2014
SporaD8: A well orchestrated alibi to justified another attack!
Bombs are always discovered or refuse to detonate in mosques but never missed target in churches, Malls, Motor parks etc.
Good news though, at least we now know where the bombs are coming from!
Thank you. U made my point. This is not the first time. It just to inspire us to take facts then reality. Some religion are disease to mankind. Jesus i know!
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by winner01(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2014
tohero:

Who are these?

Muslim?

I feel your pain bro! But you should know that these acts are disgrace to muslim fellows, the HOLY QURAN and to God Almighty.
Remember human will never be perfect, we will always be different. What you see as 9, someone is hell bent on proving to you that it is "g". It is in the blood of human to twist things to their satisfaction.

Did you know the HOLY QURAN teaches muslims to value the life of fellow brothers and sisters.?
Killing someone is like killing the whole mankind.
And saving a life is like saving the whole mankind.
Why? Because an uncountable no of people will be born through just a person.
Did you know that unneccesary cutting down of trees/plants is forbidden in islam?
Why? To my knowledge, we breathe in what they(plants) breathe out.

A singer once said, to those who think they are the best of talkers, remember there are some people who are best at listening.

Please brother, try to make some verifications at difficult times. Once a speech is said, we can't take it back. Remember there are some number of people out there who see islam as a competitor, they will never stop at criticising the religion. Why not let us leave everything to God to judge.
This same Quran said-- to you is your religion and to me is mine. There is no compulsion!

God bless us all.
May God increase our knowledge
May the peace of God be upon all all.
I understand you brother, I'm always excited when I see rare cool headed muslims (normally other muslims rain curses and abuses)...I want you to know that I also have muslim relatives and friends...And as you rightly said there are bad eggs in every religion, even nowadays we hear of occultic pastors, and those who steal from their church members e.t.c...But what baffles me is that even in many islamic countries(I mean those who brought islam to africa). They consistently engage in violence and there is no peace in these states and also major terrorists groups in the world always want to forcefully and violently infuse islam and sharia law into "disbelievers" with religious backing from the koran.... this is what baffles a lot of people....
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Henryceey(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thats a pure planned liar,why the bomb no explode,why is that it is 13yrs old boy not 18yrs or above that saw the bomb and who told 13yrs old boy that such is a bomb or have you ever hear that they bomb mosque before,they want to confuse people
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/06/29/nigerian-soldiers-hide-as-boko-haram-attack-churches/

Residents said dozens of people may have been killed in the raids on villages roughly 10 kilometres, (six miles) outside of Chibok, but no one was able to offer an authoritative death toll and the military was not immediately available to comment.

“The attackers went to churches with bombs and guns,” Timothy James, a Chibok resident said by phone.

Nigerian soldiers: reports said they hid in the bush as Boko Haram militants attack churches

“From what I gathered, dozens of worshippers, including men, women and children were killed,” he said, explaining that his information had come from people who fled the affected area and through phone calls.

Enoch Mark, an outspoken Chibok leader since the April 14 kidnappings, gave a similar account, telling AFP in Lagos, “presently, as we are talking now, we are under attack”.

“We cannot tell the number of dead bodies,” he added. “I was told the attackers burnt at least three churches to the ground.”

Mark further said that the military had not responded to distress calls after the attack began.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by revelationuche: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Haha...Tank God d boy was nt harmd .I suggest d federal govt shuld start investigating so of this religious centres [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by tohero(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
winner01: They consistently engage in violence and there is no peace in these states and also major terrorists groups in the world always want to forcefully and violently infuse islam and sharia law into "disbelievers" with religious backing from the koran....
Actually, I don't intend to write this reply but its because of the quoted reason.
To me, I will tell you that the two greatest enemies of islam are the westerners and the media.
Observe the troubled countries and tell me if westerners esp USA are not somehow involved.
I am even starting to think that they might be the ones behind these terrorist actions in the hope of their intervention which in return they will have dominance over them.

Must it be repeated always?
When something you were to believe in tells you "NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION" and you act the otherwise, must you be called the follower of that Religion?
But the media doesn't want to know that. All they want to know is how catching their headlines/articles will be without minding how they are polluting the mind of the masses.

See my brother, most of all these actions are political minded. The ones behind them are always going to try to put the mask on some people.

Now will you believe me that just only 3 out of 10 greatest terrorist of all times are claimed to be muslims? Who are the rest? Certainly, not muslims. But do you think if someone mentions a terrorist action somewhere won't we think a muslim is behind it? Why? Our Media
The picture of the news will be JIHADIST.
Who is not a jihadist? If the arabic term is confusing most people,
Jihadist is
Someone who Fights for a better future for himself.
Someone who strives to make something better.
The acts, going to school, learning a trade are forms of jihad.

If you will quote me on the BH western education is bad, why is such going on in saudi arabia SAUDI
ARABIA?

Moreover what is western education when muslims played a BIG role in developing it?
Go through this [url=en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_contributions_to_Medieval_Europe] article[/url] and you will be marvelled to believe that what me and you are studying is as a result of the contribution of easterners- arab world-muslims.

Hope I haven't talked too much. I rest my case. If you are convinced with my statement kindly let them reflect In your writeups against muslims/islam.

Peace be upon us all.
Long live Nigeria,
One Love brother!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Poses Nude (Photo) / Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Hospitalized - Full Details / Daniella Okeke: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.