Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) (48279 Views)

BREAKING: Police Defuse Bomb Near Jos Primary School / Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book / NEWS: A 13-yr-old Boy In Kano Notify A Car With Excessive Bomb Near Mosque. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
I am glad that people are no longer deceived by these fake stories of bombs found in mosques and near mosques by children.
This is just a mockery to Christians and they know it.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Psylas(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
richybanky:

What's dis man saying now
fuc.k off!

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by tintingz(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
yorke1: Who are they trying to fool? Certainly not me! Trying to paint that the boko haram are also against the worship of allah as well. Tell me wetin I no knw.
Read news mister, boko haram are also attacking Muslims in the mosque.

Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno.
www.nairaland.com/1394678/militants-kill-44-mosque-borno

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by shevy45(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
MICRO-SPEEDS TECHNOLOGY & POWER SOLUTION

We sell, Repair, Maintain, Upgrade & Install Inverters, Solar Panel, Car Tracker Device, CCTV Camera, Laptops, Desktop, Telecommunication Mask, Alarm Security System Such As Smoke & movement Detector, Access Control, Water Hydrant, Tank mate Control For Fuel & Diesel, Tanker Wireless Remote Control & Industrial Generator. 
Other Services Are As Follows: Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Conduit & Surface Wiring), Fabrication Metal Work, Software & Hardware Engineering, PABS Installation [Data/Voice Connectivity], GSM Shelter Fabrication & Installation, Vsat Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Network Solution], Internet Marketing, Mobile Networking [Bulk SMS Services] & Website Designing/Hosting.

Enjoy uninterrupted power supply without a
Generator
No Noise, No Pollution,, No Generator...Think only on Inverter, Powered by innovation.Trouble free and user friendly -The world loved it!
.Inverter are technically much more advanced as compared to generators which are noisy, polluting and need starting that usually requires pulling chords a feat not suited to ladies and children. Besides, they are often dangerous to our health and can lead to fire and accidents. Storage of fuel too is a major fire hazard. Inverter automatically takes over in case of power failure and switches off when power supply is restored; one does not even realize that there is a power failure.
It is for these very reasons that Inverters are preferred over Generators throughout the world.. All you have to do is fix and forget, the inverter does the rest.

ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
• Eco friendly since no noise pollution and no air pollution• Lesser cost of ownership and also economical to run• User friendly, automatically changes over from mains to inverter on power failure & vice-versa when power gets restored.• Low maintenance effort/cost.• Very safe and clean as no fuel handling/storage required.• Ease installation, can be installed in smaller space and as per convenience.• Good power quality and hence it is very safe for sophisticated household appliances.• Better technical support
• Best warranty cover• 24/7 after sales services• Best service centre
ENSURES
• Full safety of highly sophisticated equipment• 100% pure, reliable and regulated power• Low running cost• Extended power back up time• Easy maintenance• No humming noise from any load.• Great power saving
APPLICATIONS
• Electrical Backup system• Data/Call centers• Telecommunication• POS systems/air-conditioners• Critical Work Stations• Security systems/air-conditioner• Medical/Laboratory Equipments• Office/Home Applications• Solar powered street/security Light

Description and Company Instruction and Services

Micro-speed Technology & Power Solution (MTPS) has been engage in supply and installation of telecommunication for radio, broadcasting and the television industries.The wealth of experience acquired in these field of installation engineering, enable the (MTPS) to venture into installation of telecommunication infrastructure for Global System of Mobile communication (GSM) operators….
(MTPS) has constructed so many radio sites and inverter installation to internationally accepted quality standard. Micro-speed technology &power solution engineer are trained by ABB power line limited, and the Swedish telecommunication giant, ERICSON.
We are also trained technicians for cooperate organization and individual who requires the following services:

* BTS/RBS Installation and Integration
* Climbing and Rope Access
* Electrical Generator Installation/Commissioning
* Inverter Installation/Repairs
* GSM Shelter Fabrication and Installation
* Integration of Alarm  Security System, Such As [CCTV, Smoke, Movement, and Sensor Detector]
* Computer Hardware &Software Engineering.
*PABS Installation (Data /Voice Connectivity)
* Network Infrastructure Solution
* VSAT Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Solution]
* Sales of Heavy Duty Batteries, Lead Acid Type 120AH, 150AH, 200AH, 12Volt.
Our experience has thought us the importance of establishing a practical functional quality system, which cover all stages from tendering through actual Execution of Contract to final Delivery Commissioning
MTPS has its registration office at No 51/52  Ijaiye Road, Ogba, Lagos.[Nosah Hall the Plaza Beside UBA Bank]
Contact Details: 08104036736.
Email:
emurode2005@gmail.comBBPin:21D1C3A6
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by tintingz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Paroman: Why are christians here unhappy that an attempt to bomb a mosque was unsuccessful? Why? This news clearly shows that Allah is the real protector of men and he will keep foiling attempts by this agents of darkness to kill we muslims, unlike the tame and powerless christian god.
grin grin cheesy
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by donclark(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
Wow..brave boy..NL is gradually coming back..Y'all should please read..

Davido is trying so hard to prove something....and it involves Wizkid..Click here to see
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by HARDUBUY(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
SporaD8: A well orchestrated alibi to justified another attack!
Bombs are always discovered or refuse to detonate in mosques but never missed target in churches, Malls, Motor parks etc.
Good news though, at least we now know where the bombs are coming from!
You and the people that liked ur post are a complete disgrace to christainity.
Infact this is the worst comment of the month.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by successking: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Those who lay siege of bomb in wait for the innocent, shall not escape bomb blast in all areas of the life.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by brownsoldier(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Olucheye: Well played by the Northern Elites.... Sadly, the major bulk of Nigerians aren't fooled by this. This is all an attempt to justify the fact that Boko Haram!

Believe me, the few northerners that have been caught in the main-stream Boko Haram attacks, are just unavoidable casualty of war.

Let's hope that one day, before the shells go off in Sabon Gari or the base of the Southerners businesses elsewhere, they're a detonated.

Till then, Boko Haram is just a tool of the selfish, crude and stupidity infused religion intoxified northern elders, to destabilize PGEJ's administration.
50000 gbosa for u. Your papa born pikin

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by brownsoldier(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Bombs are always discovered or refuse to detonate in mosques but never missed target in churches, Malls, Motor parks etc.
Pls do u have two brains? Cos ur comment pass wetin dey comot for one brain wink

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by kuss: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Muslims are happy when Muslim kill fellow Muslims because they want to prove to the world that terrorist also kills Muslim but we know better
all terrorists are Muslim

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by ewizard1: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
smh!!! So there are more pH00Ls who still think Book Haram is from my the Muslim! With the whole news being said everyday?

Wallow on in your High Voltage STUPIDITY.

I still pray Nigeria gets over this mess. And the whole mystery will be unraveled!
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by brownsoldier(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
IdeaCashKid: You just reminded them...believe me within the next 3 months a Mosque will be bombed...Like Chibok kidnapp video after GEJ question the kidnapping.
I agree with u completely. Just that the mosque would most assuredly be EMPTY grin

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by jeff1607(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
I guess a member of that mosque took his vehicle loaded with the bombs and went to say his last prayers and while doing so a 13 year old boy saw it and alerted the police and the owner of the vehicle didn't show up.come to think of it,why do they use "motor" instead of "vehicles" to transport their hmmm? Just saying oooo

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Basdkg(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Rubbish we knw from were bomb s coming everything has start ad the end insha allah

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by helphelp: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Gimmick of the highest order....

They placed a bomb that will never diffuse there.

Gave a 13yr old boy money and also a script of what to tell the police. Or rather the police gan gan staged the whole thing...

It's just purely stupid...either the anti-bomb squad has been idle for so long, they need the FG to pump more money into their department...

All in all...it's all staged...Maybe by the religious bigots, BH boys, the police or the FG themselves..

Don't Gawk...

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by sulmeza(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Timmy4wealth: That 13yr old boy is a prime suspect, was he trained to know a bomb loaded car? There is something fishing dat I want to know.
fishing indeed..lol

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by san316(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
please stop this kind of inciting statements. wasn't the bomb in imo church discovered and defused? The ones that went off in jos and nyanya, were they not parked vehicles that were nt discovered in time? People like u love to breed hatred in the minds of people and there is no benefit. Say only what u are sure of and avoid assumptions. Just fear God and be just. SHALOM.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
jeff1607: I guess a member of that mosque took his vehicle loaded with the bombs and went to say his last prayers and while doing so a 13 year old boy saw it and alerted the police and the owner of the vehicle didn't show up.come to think of it,why do they use "motor" instead of "vehicles" to transport their hmmm? Just saying oooo

If indeed the story is true that is what it is
The eediot went to say his last prayers,shout a few Allah akhbars and ask Allah to make his mission fruitful before heading to his destination,some church or viewing center or school or Ekene bus stop.
It was never meant to detonate in the mosque

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
arrangee

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Lekison(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
And so what?...(bros abeg pass me the ganja)
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by jakiedudu(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
When i heard that the 13 year old boy discovered the bomb laden car, I ask myself the question: How was it possible for a 13 Year Old to recognize a bomb? That as soon as he saw the Bombs, the 13 year old went straight to the Police Station to alert the Police? ( the boy didn't even alert people near by to his discovery and went straight to the police) And the car that was heavily loaded with bombs packed near the mosque for God knows how many hours refuse to detonate? Another clever stunt by boko haram and their minions to paint a picture that Christians are not their major targets. The momeries of those who died on the Christmas Eve bomb in Jos and the Christmas day Church bombing are still fresh in our minds.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by SporaD8: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
san316: please stop this kind of inciting statements. wasn't the bomb in imo church discovered and defused? The ones that went off in jos and nyanya, were they not parked vehicles that were nt discovered in time? People like u love to breed hatred in the minds of people and there is no benefit. Say only what u are sure of and avoid assumptions. Just fear God and be just. SHALOM.
I appreciate a mature comment when I see one that why am replying you.
I never which anyone dead or evil irrespective of their belief.
But a 13-year-old recognizing bombs inside a parked car that doesn't belong to his father is too cheap a propaganda.
The other time it was terrorists throwing grenades(without removing the safety pin) inside a mosque!
When you couple these incidents with the fact that Islamic terrorist are behind the attacks, you should understand why I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by just2endowed: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
jeff1607: I guess a member of that mosque took his vehicle loaded with the bombs and went to say his last prayers and while doing so a 13 year old boy saw it and alerted the police and the owner of the vehicle didn't show up.come to think of it,why do they use "motor" instead of "vehicles" to transport their hmmm? Just saying oooo

this is the true story
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by activatenigeria: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Serious, we all need to be extra vigilant, our security operatives are doing very well but i think they can do more.............
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
all Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims. Don't disagree and no vex na just plain truth if u know what truth is or is everyone in the world lying against you? Mohammed u try gannn...u and your minions.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by just2endowed: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
jakiedudu: When i heard that the 13 year old boy discovered the bomb laden car, I ask myself the question: How was it possible for a 13 Year Old to recognize a bomb? That as soon as he saw the Bombs, the 13 year old went straight to the Police Station to alert the Police? ( the boy didn't even alert people near by to his discovery and went straight to the police) And the car that was heavily loaded with bombs packed near the mosque for God knows how many hours refuse to detonate? Another clever stunt by boko haram and their minions to paint a picture that Christians are not their major targets. The momeries of those who died on the Christmas Eve bomb in Jos and the Christmas day Church bombing are still fresh in our minds.

I share ur thought. the terrorist sympathizers think we are fool.

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) by Sibrah: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
The ones in Churches hardly go through same fate as that of mosques. It is like these guys want to start bombing Churches again. I suspect they want to make it look like random discovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Poses Nude (Photo) / Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Hospitalized - Full Details / Daniella Okeke: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.