Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! (886 Views)

Ajanlekoko- I Need You / Urgent! I Need You Guys Help / Please, I Need You Guys To Help Me With Nnpc Aptitude Test Format Or Past Questn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! by QweenMercy(f): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ever since the so called ASUP started their Striking Mission I have always thought of engaging myself in something worthwhile,buh I always get discouraged by d word"THE STRIKE WOULD END SOON"
But with the look of things it seems it would be called off after 2015 election...
So I just need You guys help to Suggest what Things I can do or learn pending the time d strike would be called off.....Tnks In Anticipation....Its Really Urgent!!!!!
Dont wanna keep wasting My Precious Time
Re: I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2014
Try find a school.to teach....thats the easiest a lady can get easily.
Re: I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! by QweenMercy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
cowleg: Try find a school.to teach....thats the easiest a lady can get easily.

I was doing befor,I got admitted..I left d job bcuz I already gained admission buh neva knew our sch was goin to joined d strike
Re: I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! by QweenMercy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
decode: Go Learn A Trade If U Are The Business Type. Otherwise, Enroll For A Professional Exam.

Trade lyk wah
Examples plzz?
Re: I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
QweenMercy:

I was doing befor,I got admitted..I left d job bcuz I already gained admission buh neva knew our sch was goin to joined d strike
Ok.. I think you learn some skills.
Re: I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! by beatzbyraiyub(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Are u gifted in drawing arts and sketches to illustrated animated stories in a midly detailed way? You can work from home by joining us design contents for our fun app company and thus mailing them to us. We pay by commission and upfronts.
Re: I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! by obeypsam(f): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
The first question i'l av to direct at u now is what course are u interested in studying ?? . . Before the strike and after the strike . . Wah course do/did u have in mind to study? cool
Re: I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! by QweenMercy(f): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2014
obeypsam: The first question i'l av to direct at u now is what course are u interested in studying ?? . . Before the strike and after the strike . . Wah course do/did u have in mind to study? cool

Business Admin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Or Ecobank / Tricks Used By Fuel Attendants To Defraud Buyers / DRUG USE ADVICE NEEDED!! Pre-employment Medicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.