Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (479607 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA U-20 World Cup New Zealand 2015 Full Time Table And Fixtures / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Afelokhai... Some of my players under-rated the Flying Eagles, that was what got us to lose
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Emordi...We may have under rated the opponents and all i can say is we didn't play as well as we should have in the first half
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Emordi... when you play a team that has got speed like the Flying Eagles, you must try to keep possession. That is why we tried to keep the ball, passing and moving it around.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Alezy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
safarigirl:
So the NPL no get strikers...the two best teams in the NPL have failed to score against the Flying Eagles.

And na these ones wan go play against Al Ahly and Esperance dem for Champions League. It is well grin
Am telling you...its well.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by zoboizee: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Many might not agree, but Enyimba and Kano pillars are good teams as far as African football league is concern. i will always have my respect for them. The edge flying eagles have over them remain quick movement going back and forth and positional awareness. They are always moving, closing down the spaces. Unlike Super eagles who are always slow and ponderous. grin

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Isaac Success played as the point man And Nacho played as a creative midfielder. That was why Success scored more.

At Man City, Nacho's role has changed. He is now being trained as a point man. Even Coach Manu Garba said Nacho's best talent is his finishing. I have no problem with Isaac Success but we need to see high conversion rate. I feel if Nacho is given the opportunity, he will flourish.

No thats not correct.

Manu Garba's team played a fluid and free formation where midfielders can turn up as strikers when they follow the ball movement to the opponent's goalie. . .In which case the striker would have to cover them behind and act as temporary midfielders.

Thats why you see Nacho in front of the goal often.

And when Success played, Nacho scored but Success scored far more, outshining Nacho at the U17 african cup.

Its simple. if they both play on the same team, Success will outshine him. Success is tested. He has played against Barca and top teams. Nacho hasn't. Nacho is still baby sitting. He has not faced the TASK yet. Success has.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
[b]Flying Eagles Humbles Pillars

Nigeria U20 team continued their unbeaten start to the 2015 Super Six Invitational Tournament at the Abuja National Stadium with a well deserved 2-1 victory over Nigeria Professional League champions Kano Pillars.

Taiwo Awoniyi was behind most of the positive moves made by Manu Garba's boys in throughout the match.

The enterprising young forward was a menace to Pillars defenders as he linked up well with his team mates before he made way for Abubakar Lawal two minutes from time.

Okey Emordi's team pressed on the high line with their attacking football too, but they were matched by a better side.

The two sides went into the game on the back of opening day victories.

Ojo Olorunleke and Suleiman Abdullahi were restored to the starting line by Flying Eagles coaches, while Azeez Shobowale was given a start for Pillars.

And though the U20 boys made a positive start to proceedings, they had to wait until the 22nd minute to net the curtain raiser.

Awoniyi latched on to a sweet through ball before he unleashed a teasing low cross to Abdullahi who dispatched his effort to the right hand post.

Pillars grew into the game as the half wore and it was a matter of ten minutes before they were back on level terms.

Captain Musa Muhammed headed a Pillars cross into his own net in a bizzare circumstances.

But the mobile Awoniyi, who was always running through the channels had other ideas and restored the U20 team's lead in the 34th minute.

The forward received the ball on the edge of the box before strolling through Pillars defence line before sending a well crafted finish into the bottom-right corner.

In an end to end stuff, Azeez Shobowale tested Ojo Olorunleke with a speculative drive which the young goalkeeper stood up to.

Both sides struggled to gain any real momentum after the restart, and it was not until the 58th minute that Gambo Mohammed struck a shot which Olorunleke saved with ease.

In the 65th minute, substitute Chidera Eze had the chance to hand the U20 team a two-goal advantage from the penalty spot, but his spot kick was kept out by the busy Afelokhai.

Flying Eagles broke forward as the game entered the final 20 minutes, and Wasiu Jimoh almost scored with a cute effort from a tight angle, but his strike was well saved by the confident Pillars captain.

Fifteen minutes to the end of the match, Ifeanyi Matthew worked a great chance, ducking inside onto his right foot before curling a vicious strike goalwards, but Afelokhai was equal to it and held firm.

Kano Pillars Starters : Theophilus Afelokhai 22, Tswanya Samuel 25, Loute Isaac 13, Otekpa Eneji 15, Reuben Ogbonnaya 27, Joel Djondang 26, Tony Edjomarigwe 28, Abdulazeez Shobowale 30, Gambo Mohammed 9, Rabiu Ali 10, Christian Obiozor 11
Reserves: Lawrence John 16, Emmanuel Fabiyi 5, Adamu Murtala 3, Adamu Hassan 19, Abdul Haruna 20, Nura Ibrahim 33, Buhari Musa 34, Shagari Mohammed 7, Promise James 12, Godspower Anefiok 29, Ezekiel Mbah 24, Ekpai Ubong 14

Flying Eagles Starters : Olorunleke Ojo 21, Musa Muhammed 2, Mustapha Abdullahi 3, Zaharadeen Bello 19, Prince Izu Omego 6, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi 15, Akinjide Idowu 4, Ifeanyi Matthew 15, Wasiu Jimoh 8, Sulaiman Abdullahi 14, Taiwo Awoniyi 18
Reserves: Joshua Enaholo 1, Obinna Nwobodo 20, Abdullahi Alfa 10, Adamu Abubakar 16, Usman Sale 9, Tunde Adeniyi 22, Bernard Bulbwa 17, Ali Chiwendu 13, Musa Yahaya 11, Rowland Silas 5, Chidera Eze 17, Abubakar Lawal 23

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
[b]Iheanacho To Resume Light Training

Manchester City youth teamer Kelechi Iheanacho, is bidding to resume light training in the coming days after being sidelined with an ankle injury since late last year.

Because of that ailment , the Nigeria youth international will not feature at the African Youth Championship, which begins in Senegal on March 8, 2015.

The English Premier League champions were not obliged to release Kelechi Iheanacho for him to be assessed by national team medics since the tourney fell outside Fifa's international window.

''Kelechi Iheanacho's ankle injury is healing. He will soon be back up on his feet,'' a source close to the Taye Academy product told SL10.ng.

''Manchester City did not want him to go under the knife, so he's wearing a protective shoe, and he has been wearing it judiciously.

''In the next couple of weeks, between 10 - 14 days, he will start jogging.''

Kelechi Iheanacho's dad, James Iheanacho, added: ''The injury is getting better. I can't say the exact date when Kelechi will return to action but I think by March everything will be okay.

''He is now in England with Manchester City, and I have been informed that the club is taking care of him very well.''

It is confirmed that the Nigeria Football Federation has sent the free scoring forward's International Transfer Certificate to Manchester City through the English FA.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
[b]Obuh: Super Six Will Toughen Flying Eagles

Former Flying Eagles coach, John Obuh has hailed the decision to have the Flying Eagles at the ongoing Super Six tournament in Abuja, saying it will help the team understand the challenges of playing the Africa Youth Championship.

Obuh, who led Nigeria win the 2011 Africa Youth Championship in South Africa, says playing at the U20 level is ‘semi-professional’, and adds that it is different than what is obtainable at the U17 level.

“I’ve always said it that playing at the U20 level is very difficult, especially in Africa. It is semi- professional and you have more mature players at this level and that is why I think it’s a good thing that they included the Flying Eagles in this tournament.

“Playing against older and more experienced players from the league should help toughen the players more, and give them a mental picture of what to expect from their opponents in Senegal,” Obuh told sl10.ng.

The former Golden Eaglets coach also advised the Manu Garba led coaching staff to understand and appreciate the challenges of playing at such a level.

“At the U17 level, it’s basically grassroots football with kids. But at the U20 level, most of the players are already playing professional football and it gets tougher and I believe Coach Manu Garba and his assistants know this and hopefully they will come out victorious,” he concluded.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Generals02:

No thats not correct.

Manu Garba's team played a fluid and free formation where midfielders can turn up as strikers when they follow the ball movement to the opponent's goalie. . .In which case the striker would have to cover them behind and act as temporary midfielders.

Thats why you see Nacho in front of the goal often.

And when Success played, Nacho scored but Success scored far more, outshining Nacho at the U17 african cup.

Its simple. if they both play on the same team, Success will outshine him. Success is tested. He has played against Barca and top teams. Nacho hasn't. Nacho is still baby sitting. He has not faced the TASK yet. Success has.

Fluid Formation does not change the fact that players get leading roles.

It is like saying Nwakali had the same amount of chances as Awoniyi or Iheancho had the same amount of one on one chances as Awoniyi or Isaac Success. Fluid formation means players get to contribute more in the roles they play. Like Yaya Toure gets to attack more than usual. Or Silva gets to defend more than usual. That is because Man City plays a fluid formation. That does not mean that Silva or Yaya will get the same amount of attacking opportunities as Aguero.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
zoboizee:
Pls note, Man city dnt train any player to stardom. They are big spenders. Deals with finished products. You deliver or abandoned.
That was the old way Man City was run. Now, Man City have a new philosophy. We are going the Barcelona route of fielding more players developed by the club. That is why Man City owners built the biggest football academy in the World. We are spending loads of money bringing in special talents.

The technical director that helped bring in the Guardiola crop of La Masia players is now at Man City. The Coach who trained Messi when he was a kid is now at Man City. It is a new approach and Nacho is key to the team.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by zoboizee: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
joseph1013:
Remember Prince Izu Omego? He missed a spot kick when Eagles played Ghana at the Home Based Players African Cup in South Africa.
You are wrong. kindly modify ur post. Na Rangers fc player be dat one o.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by zoboizee: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
That was the old way Man City was run. Now, Man City have a new philosophy. We are going the Barcelona route of fielding more players developed by the club. That is why Man City owners built the biggest football academy in the World. We are spending loads of money bringing in special talents.

The technical director that helped bring in the Guardiola crop of La Masia players is now at Man City. The Coach who trained Messi when he was a kid is now at Man City. It is a new approach and Nacho is key to the team.
hmmm...its a matter of time. they r putting nwakali on loan very soon. And jus bought bony too. We shall see!
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
joseph1013:
A moment of silence for former U17 coach Musa Abdullahi. Kano Pillars vs Flying Eagles
I did not know Coach Musa Abdullahi passed away. Such an great coach who knows the game of football. I remember his work with the COJA team that played a wonderful brand of football and got to the finals. He coached the Opabunmi's U17 team that got to the finals and lost to France with a team including Meghin, Le Tallec and Sinama Pongolle.

Musa Abdullahi was the coach who handled the Atlanta Olympic team with Kanu, Oruma, Okocha, Amuneke, Babayaro, Amokachi, Illegal, Oparaku etc. Bonfere Jo got most of the praises but he was the technical man while Coach Musa Abdullahi was the man who trained them and kept them fit. He handled the passing training and was able to make the boys play the vision of Bonfere Jo.

He also coached Dolphins FC to the finals of a continental competition.

We will miss Coach Musa Abdullahi. A true footballing hero.

The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain.

RIP Coach Musa Abdullahi.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
zoboizee:

hmmm...its a matter of time. they r putting nwakali on loan very soon. And jus bought bony too. We shall see!
The project just started. Nwakali, Iheanacho were just signed last year. They are many more they signed also. When they are ready, it will be wonderful.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
joseph1013:
How many of us remember Rabiu Alli of the Home Based Eagles fame with Keshi? He was frustrated in this match. His ineffectiveness was so much that he had to be substituted.
That is shocking because Rabiu Ali has excellent work rate.

It seems Manu Garba knows what he is doing.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
joseph1013:
Garba Manu, Coach of the Flying Eagles on Post-Match Conference says his players played against worthy Nigerian league champions who played a compact passing game and hopes Pillars will learn some lessons from his boys. LOL
Nothing wrong with a little bit of confidence. LOL.

We need more technical passing coaches in our game. The mechanical approach of our home teams affects the development of top quality players from our home league.

We should note that technique rules. That is why it is easier for foreign sides to beat African teams.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
zoboizee:

You are wrong. kindly modify ur post. Na Rangers fc player be dat one o.

He is right, Izu Omego missed a penalty kick but it was against Cote 'd Voire in last AYC. Coaches were shocked the way he approached and executed the kick.it nearly cost him a place in the final squad. I read somewhere that he was made to pay for his MRI at calabar.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by zoboizee: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
He is right, Izu Omego missed a penalty kick but it was against Cote 'd Voire in last AYC. Coaches were shocked the way he approached and executed the kick.it nearly cost him a place in the final squad. I read somewhere that he was made to pay for his MRI at calabar.[/quote]
You are wrong also. He said in South Africa, Home based eagles and against Ghana not in Morocco against cote d'ivoire. Read well before u post. Not so sure now sha but i tink it was nwakali.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
gbosaa:

He is right, Izu Omego missed a penalty kick but it was against Cote 'd Voire in last AYC. Coaches were shocked the way he approached and executed the kick.it nearly cost him a place in the final squad. I read somewhere that he was made to pay for his MRI at calabar.

Nwakali missed the penalty at the African U17

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by zoboizee: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
ok. tnx for confirming. omego was red carded in dat match. cant remember well now sha.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 27, 2015
tbaba1234:

Nwakali missed the penalty at the African U17

That's correct..my apologies..it was Chidiebere Nwakali that missed not Izu Omego.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by jobsat34(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2015
gbosaa:
Why is this thread not on front page..

God or Allah or whatever Manu Garba worships bless him abundantly, This man is good.
I was expecting Pillars to crush these boys but I was wrong..Any Nigerian team that can engage and hold Enyimba and Pillars must be a very good team. There's hope for Nigeria football..I can't wait to see this team hammer Siasia boys or even Keshis boys.. cheesy

Thanks Joseph1013 for the updates..I'm tired of GEJ and Sai GMB..I wish those two would tied to the posts so these boys could practice target shooting with them.

sorry but we dont want it on front page.. to avoid unnecessary distraction... we want tangible comment/post/questions and yu can only get that from genuine interested parties.. dunno if i m right joseph1013 ??

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2015
jobsat34:

sorry but we dont want it on front page.. to avoid unnecessary distraction... we want tangible comment/post/questions and yu can only get that from genuine interested parties.. dunno if i m right joseph1013 ??

You're right! Getting it on frontpage is not my goal. Even when the tournaments start, others should create threads for the matches and push them to frontpage. These main threads should just be for information and valuable comments from active followers of the age-grade teams.

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Newcastle Utd Set To Sign Alli[/size]

MK Dons 18 year old midfielder Bamidelli Alli is set to join Newcastle United in a deal reportedly worth 4 million pounds but will return to the League one side till the end of the season on loan.

SL10.ng reported over the weekend that Newcastle United were closing in on a move for the talented teenager and it appears they will get their man this January according to various British media sources who are even speculating a medical might be imminent.

Alli nicknamed the new Gerrard was linked with a summer move to Liverpool with Arsenal,Aston Villa,Tottenham Hotspurs and Manchester City also reported to be on his chase but according to Sportmail Newcastle United have won the race for his signature.

The deal which could rise to 5 million pounds based on add ons is similar to that which Newcastle United had with Nottingham Forest in the summer following the signings of goalkeeper Karl Darlow and defender Jamaal Lascelles who were allowed to stay back on loan and hopefully they will join Alli on Tyneside when the club report for pre-season training in July.

The England Under-19 International still eligible for Nigeria at senior level has scored 18 times from 71 appearances for MK Dons since breaking into the team two seasons ago.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
My boys!!! Russia 2018 world cup we getting it. cool

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Iheanacho Can Still Join His Team In 2015[/size]

Flying Eagles coach, Manu Garba claims Manchester City of England starlet, Kelechi Iheanacho can still make his team to the 2015 Africa Youth Championship, even after he emerged that the player would miss the tournament through injury.

Manchester City had earlier written to the Nigeria Football Federation in response to a release request by the NFF to release the midfielder and his compatriot, Chidiebere Nwakali for preparations for the Africa Youth Championship, stating that Iheanacho was nursing an injury and would only be fit around the middle of March, which most likely will rule him out.

And with the competition starting on the 8th of March, which falls short of the time expected for Iheanacho to attain full fitness, Manu Garba has remained positive and says the 18-year old is not completely ruled out and can still make the squad to Senegal.

“We have been told that the media is reporting that Kelechi Iheanacho is out of the Africa Youth Championship, but that is not the case, as was confirmed by the Manchester City representative.

“Kelechi has an ankle injury and it is healing right now and he can still make our team if he recovers fully in time.

“He is a player that will always add value to the team and he is that sort of player that converts most of the chances he gets, and I will say he is very valuable to this team,” Manu reckoned.

The Flying Eagles have been featuring at the ongoing Super Six mini-tournament and have so far claimed the scalps of big guns like Enyimba and Kano Pillars.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Manu: No Shirt Is Guaranteed[/size]

Despite extolling the virtues of Manchester City wonder kid, Kelechi Iheanacho and claiming that the midfielder could be a part of his team to the Africa Youth Championship in Senegal, Flying Eagles coach, Manu Garba has warned the 18-year old that he isn’t guaranteed a shirt in the team.

Speaking to sl10.ng, Manu admitted that Iheanacho’s presence will improve his team, but re-affirmed that the Most Valuable Player at the 2013 FIFA U17 World Cup must earn a spot.

“In this team, there is no automatic shirt for any player. Even when he came for the qualifiers, he couldn’t displace some of the players he met on ground.

“He started from the bench in Tanzania and also started from the bench in the return leg and when he comes back, he has to show us that he is capable of picking a starters’ shirt, or at least make the 21 man squad,” Manu said.

The Flying Eagles are grouped in Group A alongside hosts, Senegal, Congo and the Ivory Coast in what has been dubbed the ‘group of death’, and have already begun preparations by participating at the ongoing Super Six tournament in Abuja.

They have so far played two games, and have beaten the more respected Enyimba and Kano Pillars, and are currently topping the log.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Tomtoxic: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Iheanacho will get his chance to contribute to this team. Let us hope his injuries stop and his work permit is sorted out. His injury came at a wrong time when Man City lost all their attackers to injuries.
> i hope he plays 4 d super eagles in d 2017 afcon nd also fulfils his potential

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by zoboizee: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Having watched two matches, i will propose the following players be preserved for the AYC.
Goalkeeper:
1.ojo
2.alampasu
3.enaholo

defender:
4.musa
5.ndidi
6.omego
7.bello
8.mustapha

midfielders
9.akinjide
10.alfa
11.yahaya
12.nwobodo
13.ifeanyi
14.bulbwa
15. Mathew
16. jimoh

attacker
17. awoniyi
18. eze

Then the remaining three slots be contested for by
success, iheanacho, nwakali, aggreh, alhassan, lawal
abdullahi, aliyu , solomon and sokari. Though some of them will not turn up.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2015
I hear games will be aired on SuperSport today from 12:45pm. Don't know how true. You guys can tune in and see how true.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Flying Eagles star out of danger[/size]

Flying Eagles defender Prince Izu Omego is out of danger after he sustained a head injury in Monday’s Super 4 match against Pillars and will undergo a scan later on Tuesday.

- Izu is much better now. He will have a scan to further ascertain the extent of the injury, said Flying Eagles team doctor, Ozi Salami.

Rushed out

The central defender was rushed to hospital after a flying boot crashed against his head, but he has since rejoined the squad at the Serob Hotel in Wuse, Abuja.

The Flying Eagles are top of the expanded Super 4 with six points from two matches, same as Nigeria U23 team, but enjoy a better goals difference.

Round-robin

They take on Warri Wolves in their next game at the round-robin tournament on Wednesday.
Kick-off time is 1pm at the Abuja National Stadium.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (232) (Reply)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.