Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) - Sports (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (480141 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA U-20 World Cup New Zealand 2015 Full Time Table And Fixtures / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by enomakos(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2015
These germans teams are not taking the friendly serious at all
can't the nff organise a friendly germany u-20

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 8:06pm On May 15, 2015
enomakos:
These germans teams are not taking the friendly serious at all

can't the nff organise a friendly germany u-20

How do you know that? It is not bad preparationbut they should play a national team side.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Leon2036(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2015
smileynice list I must. Say!!
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by enomakos(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2015
lexyman:

They are going to play a tougher opponent in the last preparatory match .
which team?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by enomakos(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2015
tbaba1234:

How do you know that? It is not bad preparationbut they should play a national team side.
bros you shall know that the germany league season hads almost ends,most of the players are thinking of there holiday

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by enomakos(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2015
tbaba1234:

yes i agreed they should at least play a national team
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Tomtoxic: 8:31pm On May 15, 2015
These german teams are not totaly trash like sum people claim it shud b noted that it is from these academies that teams lyk bayern go to poach their talents from it is juxt obvious that d fe are beta than dier mates and finally SUCCESS makes d team so izik sucex haters how market nw 1 south afrikan gal b dn dae predict doom 4 my bini nigga B2S!

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 8:43pm On May 15, 2015
CFCfan:

Yes. I'll ask him via twitter; but I doubt he would give me the number cheesy
just help me ask. Phone number, e-mail, anything. Seriously, I'm not kidding grin. Ignore the grin, I'm seriously serious
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Leon2036(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2015
Leon2036:
Good now that I have seen the list, I only have this to. Say, who ever was picked. Is good enough to represent the. Country..and now to safari girl, just so u know if anything happens to my younger brother now that he has been picked, then prepare fo what's coming...

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by terzurum5(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
****:::;;;no......''''''::,,,,,we;;;;,,,,:::::..''''''''didn't::::'''''*****
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 15, 2015
safarigirl:
just help me ask. Phone number, e-mail, anything. Seriously, I'm not kidding grin. Ignore the grin, I'm seriously serious
Yes ma grin
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 11:44pm On May 15, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Man City's Iheanacho Granted Work Permit[/size]

SL10.ng has been informed Kelechi Iheanacho has been granted a work permit by the Home Office and that means he can start to represent Manchester City in official games as from next season.

But there is no good news out of England as regards to the attacker's application for a German visa and it's looking likely that the Taye Academy product will fly straight to New Zealand instead of linking up with the Flying Eagles in Nürnberg.

The Nigeria Football Federation has granted permission to fellow strikers Isaac Success of Granada and Gent's Moses Simon to join the squad in New Zealand, and Iheanacho is set to follow suit at this point.

''Kelechi Iheanacho has been issued a work permit. They gave him because he is a special talent,'' one of Iheanacho's reps told SL10.ng.

''Like I previously told you, Man City don't have plans to send him on loan. Plan A, B and C is for him to remain with Manchester City next season.

''They are still processing his visa to Germany. If that doesn't work out he'll fly straight to New Zealand from England.''

The 18-year-old Iheanacho has put his injury worries behind him, scoring in all the matches he has featured in since his return minus Man City U21s 3-3 draw with Tottenham Hotspur on May 4.[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 11:51pm On May 15, 2015
joseph1013:
[b][size=14pt]Man City's Iheanacho Granted Work Permit[/size]

SL10.ng has been informed Kelechi Iheanacho has been granted a work permit by the Home Office and that means he can start to represent Manchester City in official games as from next season.

But there is no good news out of England as regards to the attacker's application for a German visa and it's looking likely that the Taye Academy product will fly straight to New Zealand instead of linking up with the Flying Eagles in Nürnberg.

The Nigeria Football Federation has granted permission to fellow strikers Isaac Success of Granada and Gent's Moses Simon to join the squad in New Zealand, and Iheanacho is set to follow suit at this point.

''Kelechi Iheanacho has been issued a work permit. They gave him because he is a special talent,'' one of Iheanacho's reps told SL10.ng.

''Like I previously told you, Man City don't have plans to send him on loan. Plan A, B and C is for him to remain with Manchester City next season.

''They are still processing his visa to Germany. If that doesn't work out he'll fly straight to New Zealand from England.''

The 18-year-old Iheanacho has put his injury worries behind him, scoring in all the matches he has featured in since his return minus Man City U21s 3-3 draw with Tottenham Hotspur on May 4.[/b]

I read yesterday, that he got his visa... He might be in camp this weekend.

4 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 12:38am On May 16, 2015
13 home-based players, and only 1 player (Sokari) with top-flight experience.

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:13am On May 16, 2015
Tomtoxic:
These german teams are not totaly trash like sum people claim it shud b noted that it is from these academies that teams lyk bayern go to poach their talents from it is juxt obvious that d fe are beta than dier mates and finally SUCCESS makes d team so izik sucex haters how market nw 1 south afrikan gal b dn dae predict doom 4 my bini nigga B2S!

I am glad Success is going. My fear was Ezeh and Saviour missing the trip. Hence they are all going, we can dance shoki together.

It is nice that these players are still under - 20 but they are having fans that want them to succeed for the team and for their careers.

Fly Eagles Fly.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 3:35am On May 16, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

I am glad Success is going. My fear was Ezeh and Saviour missing the trip. Hence they are all going, we can dance shoki together.

It is nice that these players are still under - 20 but they are having fans that want them to succeed for the teams and for their careers.

Fly Eagles Fly.
And Awoniyi will still be eligible for the 2017 U-20 World Cup. He'll turn 18 this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGotQYd-X6o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 3:37am On May 16, 2015
Glad to know ezeh and Ifeanyi Ifeanyi made the final cut.

Great list. The only worthy lost for me is okon samuel. Dude was good. It's all good.

Nacho, awoniyi and simon might just turn out to be our own MSN - messi, suarez and Neymar.

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 3:43am On May 16, 2015
Epaul:

Great list. The only worthy lost for me is okon samuel. Dude was good. It's all good.

Nacho, awoniyi and simon might just turn out to be our own MSN - messi, suarez and Neymar.
You aren't wrong. At least half of the Olympic team next year (if we qualify) should be drawn from this set of Flying eagles. After all, Awoniyi is the reason Nigeria will be participating in the AAG football competition.

I would also recommend the inclusion of the likes of Enyeama, Onazi, and Echiejile to the Olympic squad.

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by babatundey5: 4:20am On May 16, 2015
Pls Joseph is aliyu abubakar attached to a club
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:22am On May 16, 2015
CFCfan:

You aren't wrong. At least half of the Olympic team next year (if we qualify) should be drawn from this set of Flying eagles. After all, Awoniyi is the reason Nigeria will be participating in the AAG football competition.

I would also recommend the inclusion of the likes of Enyeama, Onazi, and Echiejile to the Olympic squad.

Just delete Echiejile from your list. That guy is terrible and killed the team repeatedly.

Remember after his injury, Coach Keshi tried him and he messed up woefully. That is how Oshaniwa cemented his place in the team finally. Oshaniwa is a star with stamina and pace. He packs a powerful cross in his left foot.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 5:32am On May 16, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Just delete Echiejile from your list. That guy is terrible and killed the team repeatedly.

Remember after his injury, Coach Keshi tried him and he messed up woefully. That is how Oshaniwa cemented his place in the team finally. Oshaniwa is a star with stamina and pace. He packs a powerful cross in his left foot.
Oops.
Oshaniwa and Mohammed as full-backs would be fun to watch! And Enyeama's club can't refuse to release him for the Olympics because it's now listed in FIFA's calendar.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by naijanoni(m): 5:53am On May 16, 2015
BascoVanVeli:
Not to be a kill joy but it seems like these German Teams suck, i would have rather we played teams with an actual good first team like Bayern or Dortmond, teams known for having strong reserves at least a wolfsburg not teams in the bottom of the log, lets be honest if your main team sucks how good are your reserves?
Hoffienheim has the 2nd best youth setup in Germany after Bayern. So I hearc

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by naijanoni(m): 6:04am On May 16, 2015
CFCfan:

Oops.
Oshaniwa and Mohammed as full-backs would be fun to watch! And Enyeama's club can't refuse to release him for the Olympics because it's now listed in FIFA's calendar.
Even oshaniwa sef is not that good. Nigeria have some very decent young LBs in Europe ATM. 19 yr old Kingsley Madu is one of them. PSV and Ajax are gunning for his signature, reportedly.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 6:25am On May 16, 2015
[b][size=14pt]How Saviour Godwin Gate-Crashed U20 WC List[/size]

The name Saviour Godwin is not at all new to followers of Nigeria youth football as the 18-year-old, who recently played in two All Africa Games qualifiers for Nigeria Under-23 against Zambia, was part of the all conquering Golden Eaglet team of 2015.

However, due to his bit part role at the tournament and the fact that he was snubbed by the team during qualifiers for the Africa Youth Championship and the tournament, most people were shocked when he was selected in coach Manu Garba's 35 man provisional list of players for the World cup.

Saviour not new to Manu Garba warmed his way into the hearts of the coaches with his above par performances for the under-23 team and with the coach looking for more firepower upfront he was once again given a look in.

The 18-year-old was in direct competition with Alhassan Ibrahim, Saddam Billy Auta and by extension with the duo of Wasiu Jimoh and Christian Pyagbara.

He started his push to be included in the team by initially brushing off one of coach Manu's favourite squad player in Saddam Auta, but with limited spaces available in the team in attack due to options, he still has a job to do to make the team.

Germany was the place where he finally proved his mettle, scoring in every training section during camp and crowning it up with a strong performance against Hoffeinheim in a friendly game ironically his future in the team was tied to his performance in that game and he grabbed it with both hands.

In conclusion, while his strong showing in camp played a big role the honesty from the coaches aided him as they were brave and straight in dropping players they have shown faith in the last three years for Saviour, who now has a chance to make a mark on the global stage.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 6:50am On May 16, 2015
Epaul:

biko, don't compare my loff to that nkita ara, he's a good, calm boy. Awoniyi is not Suarez, CR7 is a better comparison, no be only Barcelona get players.

#Awoniyi4Bernabeu....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 6:55am On May 16, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Ezeaku Chats To SL10 On Garba's Final List[/size]

The coach Nigeria's U20 national male team, the Flying Eagles, Manu Garba has released his finalist list ahead of the FIFA U20 World Cup which has continued to receive thumbs up for fans since th list was released on Friday afternoon.

SL10.ng had a chat with an ex-footballer, an invitee to the Flying Eagles team but now a sports lawyer, Amobi Ezeaku Chilarvert as he share his opinion Manu Garba's final squad to New Zealand 2015.

SL10: Manu Garba has released a strong squad for the FIFA U20 World Cup, will this team make Nigeria proud

EZEAKU: Yes. The current Under 20 team shall make Nigerians proud. They would be a delight to watch at the world cup in New Zealand. I have 100 percent confidence in the team. They shall bring back the trophy.

SL10: Both Kelechi Iheanacho and Simon made the final list even when both players didn't take part in the major part of the final phase training, is that a reason to worry?

EZEAKU: This is no reason to worry at all. Both players have been playing consistently for their respective club-sides. Coach Manu has a way of also keeping tab on players. From day one of the screening and build up of this team, his selection had always been based on current form. Remember I was a part of that team from day one. So it should be a cause of worry to Nigerians. Kele is in fine form now and we should expect the very best of him. The same applies to Simon. Thank you.

SL10: The expectation for Manu Garba and his technical crew to deliver is high, will that in a way affect the team

EZEAKU: the expectations from Coach Manu’s team would affect the team in a positive light. Recall that till this moment we have not lost a match. So the winning trend shall flow throughout the duration of the World Cup. Coach Manu, Nduka Ugbade and Fancy ewulu know how to boost the psychology of players and this time it would not be different.

SL10: Can you rate the strength of each department of the team, defence,midfield and attack.

EZEAKU: Let me start from the goalkeeping department which is primary to me. My friends Joshua Enaholo, Alampasu and Leke are great goalkeepers. We started camping together and the attributes they possess are next to none. Anyone that starts during the tourney should give in his best. That department is sealed and Nigerians should not worry about that.

A defence line that has Musa Muhammed, Ndidi, Nwakali, Bello and the rest is a promising one. The experience gathered over the years at the rear gives me great confidence that we have one of the greatest defence packs.
The midfield is nothing to worry about. Sokari is an amazing fellow. He is swift on the ball and lovely to watch. Ifeanyi Ifeanyi, musa Yahaya, Ifeanyi Matthew, Bernard and Saviour are great midfielders. The midfield role in the team is one that would instill more confidence in all Nigerians.

Wow, To the attack where Chidera Ezeh (El nino), Kele of Mancity and Taye Awoniyi would be operating I just think the job is almost done. It’s a good feeling really because I know my teammates and what they can do. They have never stopped believing.

The whole departments are secure.

SL10: How rich the bench of a team determines how compact a team is, does the Flying Eagles team has a reliable bench?

EZEAKU: EVERY PLAYER ON THE TEAM NOW CAN PLAY. It is even so difficult to know who would be on the bench. It’s a team of relatively equal strength and abilities.

SL10: How far will the Flying .eagles go at the World Cup?

EZEAKU: The Flying Eagles shall get to the finals and then lift the trophy. Let me use this opportunity to wish the entire team well. We are praying for them all. We have being together even when most of us were dropped. Coach Manu, Coach Nduka and Fancy are like fathers to most of us. I also congratulate those dropped today. The 9 of them are great guys.

SL10: Thanks for the chat

EZEAKU: Thank you so much.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 6:55am On May 16, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

It is nice that these players are still under - 20 but they are having fans that want them to succeed for the teams and for their careers.

Fly Eagles Fly.
abi....as long as Ezeh and Godwin are in the team, we're good

I kinda feel bad for Okon cuz he was at the U-17 WC team and this U-20 set up is like the last chance for them to show themselves on the world youth stage before things either progress or go downwards and anyone not on this team may have it rough in their career

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 7:30am On May 16, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Lawal Satisfied With Flying Eagles World Cup Squad[/size]

Kogi United assistant coach Wasiu Lawal Jimoh has expressed huge satisfaction with the players named by Flying Eagles' gaffer Manu Garba in his 2015 FIFA U20 World Cup squad.

The competition is due to take place in New Zealand from 30th May to 20th June.

The former Zamfara United and Wikki Tourists goalkeeper believes the 21-man squad has the match-winning know-how and capable of going far in the tournament.

Manu Garba named goal machine Taiwo Awoniyi, Manchester City starlet Kelechi Iheanacho and Moses Simon who plies his trade at Belgian side KAA Gent in his crack squad.

Nigeria's squad boasts of several youngsters - Musa Yahaya, Chidera Ezeh, Ojo Olorunleke, Dele Alampasu, Saviour Godwin, Issac Success, Musa Muhammed, Mustapha Abdullahi, Izu Omego, Onyinye Ndidi, Bernard Bulbwa and Chidiebere Nwakali.

The likes of Samuel Okon, Abdulganiyu Saheed, Abdullahi Alfa, Alhassan Abdullahi, Wasiu Jimoh, Adamu Abubakar, Monsuru Bashiru, Usman Saleh and Christian Pyagbara were axed by the technical crew led by coach Manu Garba.

“It’s a good team with several match winners in it,” Lawal exclusively told SL10 from his base in Kogi State.

“There are so much expectations and the team will have to respond in a positive way.”

''Everyone is important, including the players that were dropped. Kudos to the technical crew for chosing a team we should be proud and I wish them the best in New Zealand,'' he added

Nigeria have been drawn in Group E alongside Brazil, North Korea and Hungary.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 7:42am On May 16, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Satellites book Portugal, Colombia dates[/size]

Ghana’s Under-20s, the Black Satellites, will conclude their 2015 World Cup preparations with two high profile friendlies.

The Black Satellites arrived in Australia on Thursday after spending the past fortnight featuring in a five-nation pre-World Cup tournament in New Zealand.

Coach Sellas Tetteh’s boys won all their games at the competition – 4-2 against Qatar, 9-0 over a New Zealand Invitation XI and wrapped up with two unanswered goals against Australia.

With the final squad for the World Cup set to be submitted to Fifa on May 15, the Ghana Football Association has secured two warm-up games for the team before their departure on May 29 to New Zealand for the main competition.

Supersport.com sources have confirmed that Ghana are billed to face European giants Portugal in Sydney on May 20 and play a final friendly on May 24 with South American side Colombia.

Ghana who won the 2009 U-20 World Cup, are in Group B of the 2015 World Cup with Austria, Argentina and Panama.

The Black Satellites, who have been set a minimum semi-final target, will open their campaign against Austria on May 30.
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 8:10am On May 16, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Brazil Unleashes 21-Man Squad for New Zealand[/size]

Fluminense Wonderkid Kenedy, Man United Young Star Andreas Pereira And Real Madrid Striker Make Brazil U20 Roster
The Brazilian FA has named the players that will defend the colours of the national team at the Fifa Under 20 World Cup in New Zealand.

3 goalkeepers, 4 fullbacks, 4 central defenders, 6 midfielders and 4 strikers will travel with the delegation to Australia on Saturday while four names have been placed on standby.

The headline names on the roster is Manchester United’s Andreas Pereira , Marseille defensive midfielder Alef Dos Santos, Danilo of Sporting Braga and Jean Carlos (Real Madrid).

The Brazil U20s will spend 10 days in Australia before taking off to New Zealand ahead of their crucial opener against one of the tournament’s favourites Nigeria.

The Seleção Sub-20 are the second most successful Under 20 team at the Fifa Under 20s, winning the competition five times, behind Argentin0 who have lifted the trophy on six occasions.

Brazil Squad

Goalkeepers : Geogemy (Cruzeiro ), Jean (Bahia ) and Marcos ( Fluminense )

Fullbacks : João Pedro (Palmeiras), Rodrigo (Coritiba), Caju (Santos) and Jorge (Flamengo)

Central Defenders : Iago (Criciúma ), Léo Pereira (Atlético Paranaense), Lucão (São Paulo) and Marlon (Fluminense)

Midfielders : Alef (Olympique de Marseille), Andreas Pereira (Manchester United), Boschilia ( São Paulo ), Danilo (Braga), Gabriel Jesus (Palmeiras ) and Jajá (Flamengo)

Strikers : Jean Carlos (Real Madrid), Judivan (Cruzeiro), Kenedy (Fluminense) and Marcos Guilherme (Atlético Paranaense)[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 8:46am On May 16, 2015
joseph1013:
[b][size=14pt]Brazil Unleashes 21-Man Squad for New Zealand[/size]

Fluminense Wonderkid Kenedy, Man United Young Star Andreas Pereira And Real Madrid Striker Make Brazil U20 Roster
The Brazilian FA has named the players that will defend the colours of the national team at the Fifa Under 20 World Cup in New Zealand.

3 goalkeepers, 4 fullbacks, 4 central defenders, 6 midfielders and 4 strikers will travel with the delegation to Australia on Saturday while four names have been placed on standby.

The headline names on the roster is Manchester United’s Andreas Pereira , Marseille defensive midfielder Alef Dos Santos, Danilo of Sporting Braga and Jean Carlos (Real Madrid).

The Brazil U20s will spend 10 days in Australia before taking off to New Zealand ahead of their crucial opener against one of the tournament’s favourites Nigeria.

The Seleção Sub-20 are the second most successful Under 20 team at the Fifa Under 20s, winning the competition five times, behind Argentin0 who have lifted the trophy on six occasions.

Brazil Squad

Goalkeepers : Geogemy (Cruzeiro ), Jean (Bahia ) and Marcos ( Fluminense )

Fullbacks : João Pedro (Palmeiras), Rodrigo (Coritiba), Caju (Santos) and Jorge (Flamengo)

Central Defenders : Iago (Criciúma ), Léo Pereira (Atlético Paranaense), Lucão (São Paulo) and Marlon (Fluminense)

Midfielders : Alef (Olympique de Marseille), Andreas Pereira (Manchester United), Boschilia ( São Paulo ), Danilo (Braga), Gabriel Jesus (Palmeiras ) and Jajá (Flamengo)

Strikers : Jean Carlos (Real Madrid), Judivan (Cruzeiro), Kenedy (Fluminense) and Marcos Guilherme (Atlético Paranaense)[/b]
where's Nathan? I don't see Nathan. What happened to Nathan?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2015
safarigirl:
abi....as long as Ezeh and Godwin are in the team, we're good

I kinda feel bad for Okon cuz he was at the U-17 WC team and this U-20 set up is like the last chance for them to show themselves on the world youth stage before things either progress or go downwards and anyone not on this team may have it rough in their career

I hope Okon treats this as a learning experience. In this football business, you can not afford to lose form.

Look at Sterling of Liverpool, after Liverpool's season ended, he stayed back to train. He did not go for holidays and this season, he was one of the best players in the EPL.

Okon should see this as a learning process and train hard to get back into this team. Coach Manu Garba and his crew will not leave any behind as long as they work hard.

If Okon improves, he will get another chance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (232) (Reply)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.