Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Out Of The Blue ( Novella) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Out Of The Blue ( Novella) (4098 Views)

Underneath The Veil (a Novella) / All I've Never Wanted... A Novella / Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
" A king cannot reign without the support of the elders".

Hallo my Noble readers...how r u all doing? Well, ave bin busy in camp (NYSC) rili missed u guys alot.

Ave bin receiving several mails from my fans...pleading 4 me to continue dis story and also to re-start LAND OF MYSTERY. It rili touches my heart knowing that some people love my works...I truly appreciate you guys.

Thank God I have copies of my stories in my mail box... All I will just do is to copy and paste... I will continue with the story from today, i pray i have much time to do so...Thanks for your time and support, Noble loves you all.
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
I knew it was risky, but my thought was above that. Everywhere was silent, no human, no goats, all I could hear was the sensational voice of the birds. Yes! I was afraid, seeing blood and Human parts on the ground, shivering as if it was cold, looking every angle if I would see my family.

It was only me on the deadly way, feeling feverish and sick as I saw vultures feeding from the human part. Tears all over me, pleading to Almighty God to save my people from the beasts.

Hmm! As I walked towards the extreme, I heard triple gun shots sound so close and mean. One side of me said I should wait and fight the demons, the other side of me said I should run for my life.

My late father ones says " when the bush is on fire, grasshoppers have no chance to bid each other goodbye". Running for my life is necessity and was a decision I eventually took.

I ran so fast and vehemently without looking back until I got to a corner to rest my legs.
" ooh what a day!" I said breathing faster.

I sat still on the ground, massaging my legs with soft palms feeling every pains of it, tickling my toes with the tip of my fingers.

As I stood up to move on, I heard footsteps right so close behind me with the feel of a palm on my left shoulder.

" ye mogbe ( I'm in trouble) I yelled
Hmm! Fear is a bastard according to my sister. I stood still, sweating profusely, the palm refused to remove itself from my shoulder, feeling waves of heavy object behind me.

I was dead, looking up the sky counting the stars at noon, thinking of my family with my eyes dazzling and my mouth saying the last prayer.As I turned back to know who it was, hmm! My hands shivering, my heart sinking, and my eyes weeping...
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Halooo my Noble readers.....I know u guys r reading with all smiles, if u find any ills and errors... Kindly make it known to me....God bless u all as u read.
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
I saw an old woman soaked in blood, bruises all over her. It was really hard to hold on my emotion when she said ' help me my son'... At first I was afraid, but I steadied myself, carried her on by back like a baby and zoomed out searching for help.

" [i][/i] If a man is born in a stable, he does not become a horse, but if he lives long in the stable, he will behave like a horse".

Everywhere so silent and appeared like a burial ground, all that goes through my mind was to find a help and drop the old woman. I was tired, tired of walking. The most annoying thing is that the old woman kept yelling at me " I don't want to die ooo, take me to the hospital".

" huch...I see no hospital here, I don't even know here" I said within.

All I could do is to calm the old woman. Hmm! My eyes so red like a burning fire, my hands and legs so weak to flow...my ears hearing sounds of murmurs from afar, sounds of gunshots, sounds of steps that sink my heart. Hmm! I saw them running towards us, pointing and shooting their guns... I was down, so so down, all I wished for was wings to fly high, I've already givenup, but the weak voice of the old woman ( pls save me) got me stronger. I held her tightly to my back, running, running, and running without looking back,. They kept on shooting and running after us like rugby players, I looked different angles but nowhere to hide. " are you okay ma" I asked...but all what she said was " they are getting closer, keep on running". I kept on running, running, and running so fast not minding if i fall, I ran firmly till I got to a rough road where we hide behind a cliff.
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmm! My late father ones says ' A twisted hand cannot grip well'. The old woman was so weak pleading for me to get her water to drink...with blood gushing from her nose.

" oh God what should I do...this old woman is asking for a risky favour, I pray I find a safe place to drop her so as to search for my family" I said within.

Not too long I saw a bird flying, gazing at it, trying to know what kind of bird it is and its colour...I moved my eyes straight, round as it flies from one point to another ." this bird no go land here? I pondered... The bird kept flying until it landed on a big table in a silent shop not too far from the cliff.

Hmm God is great! Behind it was bags of pure water and cookies, I was elated and all smiles knowing fully well that we'll feed ourselves. The old woman was happy, for the first time, I saw a smile on her face.

" Do not ambush a crocodile when you are near a river".

As I was about to move out, I saw two hefty men with sharp cutlasses and knives close to us.

" ooh my God, they are here" I said to the old woman in a low tone.she was scared, begging me to protect her, holding me tightly, sobbing like an infant. I was touched by her emotion, looking weird and mean, ready to kill anyone who comes close to her.

They were so close to the cliff, gazing at every angle. I overheard their discussions...

" man 1- e bi like say person dey around here"

" man 2- me self dey smell blood"

" man 1- bros make we check behind that big rock".

As they got nearer to where we are, I held still to a long fat nail ready to fight with no fear, my veins were opened, my right hand formed like the fist of jet Lee.
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Haloo my Noble readers... Feel free to comment, don't only ghost read grin. Noble cares smiley
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by seunviju(f): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nawa o,to go for engagement ceremony don cause wahala like this.lovely story,keep it up

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
seunviju: Nawa o,to go for engagement ceremony don cause wahala like this.lovely story,keep it up

Thanks dear....u r preety smiley...how r u doing?

Noble cares
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hmm! As they were about entering where we are, I don't know what happened, all I saw was athletes, running as fast as usain bolt.

" ooh my God , is like they were scared of me" I boasted, laughing loudly, didn't even noticed that the old woman has been praying.

I set for the task, looking different angles with all eyes. I took all what I needed and zoomed back.

" ooh God forgive me if I steal" I prayed after eating some cookies and drank two sachet of pure water.

It was like a movie scene, seeing myself as a hero that passed through travails. I was contented with what I did, seeing the old woman eating was my joy...though, I didn't forget my family, I was optimistic...I looked up to the sky praying to Almighty God for the safety of my family as tears drops from my eyes.

" Are you okay my son? The old woman asked, placing her right weak hand on my lap.

" hmm! To be honest with you ma, I have mixed heart" I responded sobbing.

" what do you mean my son...and besides what's your name? She asked.

"I'm olawale and... I'm searching for my family, I can't find them, it's disturbing me so much ma" I said.

" Don't worry my son you'll find them. I'm also searching for my 15yrs old granddaughter... her name is Jessica, pls I beg you in the name of God, find her for me...here is her picture, you can leave me here, just go I'll be fine" she stated.

" oooh no grandma, leaving you here is dangerous... I will help you to a safe place and search for your granddaughter.

" hmm! You are a good boy, may Almighty God bless you and your family".

"Amen" I said.

My eyes dazzling and my mouth chanting for help. We came out from our safe and I carried her like a baby. I walked with my resurrected legs and look with my loyal eyes...hmm! Everywhere decorated with human parts and blood. I saw fresh bodies laying helplessly on the ground soaked in blood, I stood still looking at the faces of the dead if any is familiar. Just like a jimmy-jam walk, stepping on dead bodies like a beast.
" are you okay grandma" I asked the old woman...she didn't raise her head up to see the dead ones.

Hmm! Not too long that I saw them running towards us, chanting (catch them, kill them).
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by seunviju(f): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Abeg which kin place be dis,dem wan finish evrybdy ni.welldone o jare

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by seunviju(f): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
noble4d:

Thanks dear....u r preety smiley...how r u doing?

Noble cares
Otondo,hope you are enjoying camp sha and hope mammy market dey treat you wella abi na u dey treat am wella

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
seunviju: Otondo,hope you are enjoying camp sha and hope mammy market dey treat you wella abi na u dey treat am wella

grin hy dear.... Na me dey handle am like general in the army grin...camp dey dere...tanks.

Noble cares wink
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
To all my Noble readers, I hail oooo, bin busy in the camp...hmm! Its kinda fun here, maybe u peeps should come over to favour and experience the fun wink.Thanks for following... Though, no much comment yet...but still I appreciate.

If you have any critics, corrections or appraisals, do not hesitate to put it in written.

Noble cares cool
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
I turned around, and ran to save our lives. The road was a straight path no corners, I kept on running as they were shooting. I ran so fast and steadily until luckily that I found a safe place not far from the bush.

Hmm! My late father ones says ' Death is inevitable'. I heard the anguish voice of death penetrating the territory of my safe. The groaning pains of travails resulted to death of the innocent. All I could promise was the safety of her granddaughter, all I could say was ' adieu grandma'. I closed her eyes with my right palm sobbing like a baby.

" If the mind of man can believe, the mind of man can achieve".

I prepared myself for the hard task journey of promises, I looked around with all eyes if the beast are nearby. Hmm! as I left my safe, I didn't know what to do at that moment, all I heard and feel was a hard knock on my head.
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by seunviju(f): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Huh,this one too short naw,haba noble4d but anyways thank you shinkinni

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Holla my Noble readers... Seriously, i don't like how dis thread is moving, like snail, so so sad...well, na me cause am.

I have little gist 4 u wink...I've started my PPA and na teaching level ooo. Chai dat place is underdevelop, Roads and accommodations na haba... Though, I'm enjoying da place shaaaa. Secondary schools r suppose to resume next week but they've started their curriculum, I wonder if they r using 9ja syllabus grin.so far, I've bin enjoying myself with free food and bribes from the students wink...all they want is good grades... Dem no knw say me be sharp guy, dey load the nairas inside my account...dem fellow corpers dey hail.Lot of gist dey, but till later when I'm free.

God bless u all...

Oya make I call my Bosses and Madams in HD level...make una bless dis thread for me.

Tag: SammyHoe,Divepen, kingphilip,davep, princeadepoju, TiffanyJ, princesa, rapmike, Royver,Temitipe Daniel,Nairaland writers in general and all my efamily members ( cheriepet, charieje & co).

Noble cares cool
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by rapmike(m): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2014
People will show up, just keep updating your story.
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2014
rapmike: People will show up, just keep updating your story.

Oya Bro just pray for dis cheesy thread
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by daveP(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Noble, watsup. Rapmike don steal my lines. Yeah just do exactly wat he says. And erm..... Wat else.

Will let u know tongue

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by EMERIT2US(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
U gained a new follower bro-But na trace I trace d link come here

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thanks my Bosses, I bow...I shall decorate dis thread with update soon.

Noble cares smiley
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
daveP: Noble, watsup. Rapmike don steal my lines. Yeah just do exactly wat he says. And erm..... Wat else.

Will let u know tongue

Oga daveP notin do u
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by daveP(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2014
noble4d:

Oga daveP notin do u
(salutes)
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by Emanuel1997: 4:58am On Sep 08, 2014
People Don Dey Here Make U Come Post
Re: Out Of The Blue ( Novella) by noble4d(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nivenger - Kachi Ugo (an Action Thriller) / Hot Story: Memoirs Of Eva – Episode 2 / My Wife Must Die By Toyin Oginni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.