Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

'Thou Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me.' That Proves He Isn’t The Only God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Thou Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me.' That Proves He Isn’t The Only God! (841 Views)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Why Did God Create Other Gods? / All liars shall have their part in the lake of fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Thou Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me.' That Proves He Isn’t The Only God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Question: "The First Commandment says, 'You shall have no other gods before Me.' That proves He isn’t the only God!"

Answer:

That’s true. Man has always made false gods. An old adage says, "God created man in His own image, and man has been returning the favour ever since."

Hindus have millions of gods. Sometimes gods are made of wood or stone; other times man makes up a god in his mind. Whatever the case, making a god to suit yourself is called "idolatry," and it is a transgression of both the First and Second Commandments.

www.livingwaters.com

1 Share

Re: 'Thou Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me.' That Proves He Isn’t The Only God! by scaler345: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2014
Congratulations! Thanks for solving the most complicated riddle in the world. You've just won a one-way ticket to lah-lah land.
Re: 'Thou Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me.' That Proves He Isn’t The Only God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2014
scaler345:

Congratulations! Thanks for solving the most complicated riddle in the world. You've just won a one-way ticket to lah-lah land.

How was it the most complicated riddle in the world?
Re: 'Thou Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me.' That Proves He Isn’t The Only God! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bumped.

(1) (Reply)

Today 31 October Is Halloween / "The Tranhumanist Wager: Can We And Should We Defeat Death"? / Simplest Ways Of Acquiring Wealth Biblically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.