Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How To Design An Invitation Card For A Small Party - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Design An Invitation Card For A Small Party (1799 Views)

~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ / The Size Of An Invitation Card / Invitation Card Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design An Invitation Card For A Small Party by adconline(m): 12:28am On Jul 16, 2006
Hi fellow nlanders.
I need some help on how to design an invitation card for a mini send off party. Just to design with basic MS word with some templates.
Any lofty ideas
Re: How To Design An Invitation Card For A Small Party by Panache(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2006
Why spend time and money designing IV for a send off party. Keep it Simple, go to www.evite.com and send an online invitation. The good part is that you will be able to track RSVP and know who is coming or not, upload party pix, even send thank you letters at the end.

Have fun!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With A Job (video Editor/animator) / Where can I get DSLR lenses for digital cameras / I Need A Good Editor To Edit A Show For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.