Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Size Of An Invitation Card - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Size Of An Invitation Card (2264 Views)

Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture / How Do I Reduce The Size Of Photograph / How To Design An Invitation Card For A Small Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Size Of An Invitation Card by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2007
can anyone helpme out with how to measure the size of an invitation card or how to go about it,i want to design one for a friend but i dont know how to get the size for example in corel draw.
I need help generally from anyone.
thnx.
Re: The Size Of An Invitation Card by iparrot(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2007
hey you didn't really explain your problem too well, but i think you should go to image size and add your measurement if ti doesn't look good hit that UNDO button. ( sorry you will have to look for it in corel draw, speaking from a photoshop point of view). i think the width is usually longer than the height in an invitation card. hope this helps!
Re: The Size Of An Invitation Card by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2007
thanks i parrot for the xplanation,i appreciate that.
Re: The Size Of An Invitation Card by iparrot(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2007
no problem bro, have fun!

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo On A Newspaper / 3d Architectural Animation & Visualization.(hd) / CoolDesigns portfolio 1: (banners and flyers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.