Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Gti - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gti (12466 Views)

GTI LTD Aptitude Test / Bank Vs Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. / Gti Consult Limited Urgent Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gti by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmm, quite informative. ..So the training is to start on Monday or what? Was thinking it will be an interview or something.. I'm just preparing for a few days stay oo undecided undecided

About GTI dumping their staffs, hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So Atkinson, generally what do you think about the firm?? Obviously you're taking kpmg over them na undecided

Ayoola171, come and clarify us about gti using and dumping their staffs. ..
Re: Gti by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2014
Just contacted the Human Resource personnel and he said it's going to be a class room programme which will involve teaching, evaluation and stuffs after which successful candidates will be employed and posted to different departments in their various arms. ...He said there will be some kinda allowance during the programme and the training will take a month long... He then said they will explain everything come monday...

I just wonder why they weren't explicit in their message, I don't think I can make it on monday because I never had plans to spend more than 3 days in Lagos and this information is coming late...
Re: Gti by Atk1nson(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2014
@ MarvellousGod, no harm in trying it out. I believe after the first week we'll know if it's worth it
Re: Gti by davide470(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
MarvellousGod: Just contacted the Human Resource personnel and he said it's going to be a class room programme which will involve teaching, evaluation and stuffs after which successful candidates will be employed and posted to different departments in their various arms. ...He said there will be some kinda allowance during the programme and the training will take a month long... He then said they will explain everything come monday...

I just wonder why they weren't explicit in their message, I don't think I can make it on monday because I never had plans to spend more than 3 days in Lagos and this information is coming late...
You better come to Lagos and attend the interview abi meeting
Re: Gti by davide470(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Atk1nson:

GTI CAPITAL LTD @ Ikeja, Surulere, etc

I know at least 5 persons who have worked there from top management to lower cadre. It's a one-man structure giving the posture of a real establishment.

They use and dump you, if you dont leave them yourself.

(2) Continuous Learning

NB-Note that they said they pay 'training allowance and their salary is comparative to industry standards. Also the firm is a multinational firm and a leading player in d Nigerian capital market

(3) They started Nigeria's first private stock trading floor sum months back. So the firm is obviously expanding and has subsidiaries in stock broking,consulting & MFI....http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/11/gti-unveils-nigerias-first-private-trading-floor/

The people leaving aspect is generic in this sector, not only in GTI. Everybody's goal is to work with d top shots: FBN Cap, Ren-Cap, CSL, Stanbic, Meristem etc

Leading player nibo?! They are just known in a segmented part of the market (NASD OTC),

All the same, GTI is a cool place to be, no matter the subsidiary you fall into.

Cheers.
Re: Gti by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
davide470: You better come to Lagos and attend the interview abi meeting
you go accommodate me?? undecided undecided
Re: Gti by Atk1nson(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
davide470: The people leaving aspect is generic in this sector, not only in GTI. Everybody's goal is to work with d top shots: FBN Cap, Ren-Cap, CSL, Stanbic, Meristem etc

Leading player nibo?! They are just known in a segmented part of the market (NASD OTC),

All the same, GTI is a cool place to be, no matter the subsidiary you fall into.

Cheers.
thanks, any idea on what d pay is for entry level as per industry standard
Re: Gti by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
@davide470, Meristem no even reach the likes of vetiva, BGL, stanbic, FBN, Ren cap et al

1 Like

Re: Gti by davide470(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Atk1nson:
thanks, any idea on what d pay is for entry level as per industry standard
Well, its definitely above 100..excluding bonuses and profit sharing. Not a generic view though, as FBNCap offers almost double of that with a sign-on bonus.

1 Like

Re: Gti by davide470(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
MarvellousGod: you go accommodate me?? undecided undecided
You know the answer to that question wink

MarvellousGod: @davide470, Meristem no even reach the likes of vetiva, BGL, stanbic, FBN, Ren cap et al
Well, once you enter, you will understand how the ratings are done. There are some silent "devils" that deal in billions but won't make noise e.g. ARM Invest. GTI might just be among them
Re: Gti by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
davide470:
You know the answer to that question wink

Well, once you enter, you will understand how the ratings are done. There are some silent "devils" that deal in billions but won't make noise e.g. ARM Invest. GTI might just be among them
cheesy cheesy cheesy

yea, ARM is good...they even pay 13th month salary
Re: Gti by Atk1nson(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
MarvellousGod: cheesy cheesy cheesy

yea, ARM is good...they even pay 13th month salary
hi sis/bro, pls do d needful n tell us hw it went
Re: Gti by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Atk1nson:
Was more of introduction today, nothing much.. we will be exposed to the company practices during the training and also attached rotationally to their various subsidiaries. ..after the training, those that do well will be employed. .
Re: Gti by Atk1nson(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
MarvellousGod: Was more of introduction today, nothing much.. we will be exposed to the company practices during the training and also attached rotationally to their various subsidiaries. ..after the training, those that do well will be employed. .
seems fair enough. Hope they keep to their part of staffing after a month n dat d posting is merit-based. All d best kiss
Re: Gti by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Atk1nson:
seems fair enough. Hope they keep to their part of staffing after a month n dat d posting is merit-based. All d best kiss
I think they will, they're nice people cool cool
Re: Gti by happydasy: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
MarvellousGod: Did anyone get a msg from gti? See what I got, word to word, looks so unprofessional.. undecided and it came from an airtel line...

Gud afternoon. I am d HR Manager of GTI Ltd where u did graduate recruitment test sometime ago. I send dis text 2 confam dat u are still interested n available 4 d program. If yes confam by text msg. D program is abt 2 commence now.

MarvellousGod: I think they will, they're nice people cool cool

grin chai they r now nice pplegrin they hv given my sis beta Rice n turkey 4 lunch, wit d AC cooling ur brainsgrin.
Wish u all d best dear.

1 Like

Re: Gti by Lero15(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
happydasy:

grin chai they r now nice pplegrin they hv given my sis beta Rice n turkey 4 lunch, wit d AC cooling ur brainsgrin.
Wish u all d best dear.
chai...life is Good. grin
Re: Gti by davide470(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
happydasy:

Wish u all d best dear.
Don't mind her. From Unprofessional and plenty English wey she dey speak to "They are nice people".. Ladies sha. Lol.
Re: Gti by Atk1nson(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
MarvellousGod: I think they will, they're nice people cool cool
pls send me a mail @ rakintade@gmail.com, i want to keep following
Re: Gti by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2014
Lero15: chai...life is Good. grin
cool cool grin grin
davide470: Don't mind her. From Unprofessional and plenty English wey she dey speak to "They are nice people".. Ladies sha. Lol.
grin grin grin

Wetin ladies do you? undecided undecided cheesy cheesy tongue
happydasy:

Wish u all d best dear.
This guy no go kill me oo grin grin grin cheesy...
Thanks for your good wish smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Gti by poje: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
HELLO HOUSE, HOW IS THE TRAINING GOING? I ONLY GOT THE FIRST MESSAGE, DIDNT GET THE INVITE FOR TRAINING
TOO BAD.
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THE TRAINING ALLOWANCE AND SALARY AFTER CONFIRMATION
Re: Gti by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Hey fellow GTI trainees... xup? ? Tension high?? grin grin grin

Make una chilax, we go all make am, AMEN cool cool

Eehhh, good morning

1 Like

Re: Gti by Atk1nson(m): 3:25am On Oct 01, 2014
MarvellousGod: Hey fellow GTI trainees... xup? ? Tension high?? grin grin grin

Make una chilax, we go all make am, AMEN cool cool

Eehhh, good morning
it's good to know morale is still high after one month, must be pretty cool
Re: Gti by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Atk1nson:
it's good to know morale is still high after one month, must be pretty cool
we're actually done, finished on Mon... They're going to get bk to us...ie whether successful or not...

The training was worth it shaa, educative and challenging. ..
Re: Gti by youngmoneys: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Atk1nson:

akin re u on dis too
Re: Gti by Atk1nson(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
youngmoneys:

akin re u on dis too
I didn't go for it bro. Hope u r cool
Re: Gti by Atk1nson(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
MarvellousGod: we're actually done, finished on Mon... They're going to get bk to us...ie whether successful or not...
The training was worth it shaa, educative and challenging. ..
congrats sis, u testimony has only just begun

1 Like

Re: Gti by poje: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
NICE ONE HOUSE, WHAT IS THE SALARY GONA B LIKE, AFTER TRAINNING
Re: Gti by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
can anyone please enlight me about what to expect in gti test/interview, because I got an invite from them. Thanks
Re: Gti by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Oriyomi4success:
can anyone please enlight me about what to expect in gti test/interview, because I got an invite from them. Thanks

Anyone with vital information pls!!
Re: Gti by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2015
Oriyomi4success:

any info pls!!
Re: Gti by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Oriyomi4success:

any info pls!!
Read through the thread na... undecided

happydasy:

Wish u all d best dear.
Lero15:
chai...life is Good. grin
davide470:
Don't mind her. From Unprofessional and plenty English wey she dey speak to "They are nice people".. Ladies sha. Lol.
grin grin grin grin grin grin... after about 1yr

This my moniker don try oo for nairaland o, e be like say I go deactivate undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits Of Professional Courses To Your CV / N-power Batch C: Please Do Not Pay ₦100 For Physical Verification / What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.