Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? (3206 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2014
" It is a pitiable disma pisma; it is regrettably lugubrious that in a state that is so blessed with a vast majority of intelligentsia; the APC went battle field only to be delivered a political thalidomide in a contest that ipso facto would have been a walk over had the incumbent be performing ab initio.

And I am maniacally bewildered that these flashpoints is of no serious concern to coach Bola Tinubu. This is because all the flashpoints of stalemates that greeted the elections during electoral campaigns had their terminus acu, the source of origin that is, in the mismanagement, high-handedness, directionless directionlessness, consciousless consciouslessness, purposeless purposelessness and planless planlessness of the the entire APC leadership who wield the apparatchiks of political suzerainty over all contas bolus mor and this is bad for our party. Is it within the national leadership context? is it within the state leadership context where charlatans are allowed to oversee our party structure?*

The jiggery pokery of our party in refusing to thrash the PDP is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens! The perfidy and Mendacity of all the apparatchic of political suzerainty is not only repugnant but also insalubrious!
I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry! What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in our party? With this state of affairs, I dare say that APC's internal democracy is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious

If within the microscopic ceramics and cadence of a thousand and one political juggernauts who are supposed to be suzerains of political ethics and ethos in their respective terra firmas they cannot present a candidate that could take the PDP to the cleaners,...this is just sardonic; it is lugubrious and a sadistic plot of political mesmerisms. This is my humble logomachy and the logomachy that I make without legal partial."

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2014
I await the response to 2015 presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by bokoslayer: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2014
If I sfeak this kain grammar, walahi I go sick for three days

9 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by LeOstrich: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2014
Patrick is PDP in soul and Spirit.

This c0ckup b.s. came from OP'searly morning weed and alomo combo.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by Beync(f): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2014
*Waiting for a good nigerian to read and explain the content in english*

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by kliq(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2014
"Coach Bola Tinubu" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by Bantino(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2014
@op, it's Jiggery boggery and not Jiggery pokery..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by juman(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2014
Fake.

Anyways, prolixity allocution is unneeded on this corporeity, apc tumbled and flattened by the poor electorates in ekiti state. This was so because wrathful populace see pdp candidate as a personage with more heebie jeebies about their well-being.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by KnowAll(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2014
What he is saying in excess was APC should have allowed internal democracy to reighn within d party and d most popular person should be allowed to be d flag bearer not necessarily d incumbent. Fayemi was an aloof leader disconnected from d man on d street. Probably if MOB ran against Fayose he would have put on a better show than Fayemi.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by Adrenaline123(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2014
Fake . These are sentences lifted verbatim from one of his videos.
Here is his facebook page, where he normally speaks.
m.facebook.com/PatrickObahiagbon?fref=none&refid=17

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by MrRenaissance: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
The Federal Ministry of Health, Nigeria, have warned that those that listen to this ganja-filled trash-talking mumugerian, are liable to die young.

I wonder if oga Pat will die if he communicates in simple English. smh.

Anyway, as long as the supporters of APC are the ones facing the brunt of this witty clown's leaking mouth, then I concur with what ever lugubrious disma pisma crap he's spewing. grin fake news.grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
fake
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by Oyetboy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
juman: Fake.

Anyways, prolixity allocution is unneeded on this corporeity, apc tumbled and flattened by the poor electorates in ekiti state. This was so because wrathful populace see pdp candidate as a personage with more heebie jeebies about their well-being.
yours is understandable
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by danjohn: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
@OP where is your source?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by delikay4luv: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Fake!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
sunny_b0b0: I await the response to 2015 presidential election.
yeah,its gonna be the bomb,after GEJ's victory,that is.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rexxie:
yeah,its gonna be the bomb,after GEJ's victory,that is.

Spot on.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Igodomigodo

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Opens Up On Her Husband's Health Status / Results From Lagos And Rivers Gov. Online Polls Will Scare You. / Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.