Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. (13523 Views)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / Natural Plant Butters, Oils & Extracts Available! / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2014
Due to the data loss on Nairaland, I had to open another thread.

Aloe, bitter almond, blue chamomile, castor, carrot, chamomile, cinnamon, clove, cod liver, neem, fennel, glycerin, gum myrrh, jasmine, lemon, lettuce, mint, olibanum/frankincense, rose, rice bran, saffron, sweet almond, sandalwood, walnut and wheatgerm oil.

Coconut, olive, sweet almond, Jojoba, Castor, black seed and sesame oils

Shea and cocoa butter
Handmade soaps are also available.

Sissienatural@gmail.com.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2014
100% pure argan oil is also available.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by preeky: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
I cant buy all those different types of oil kindly advise which is the best oil for both face and body .All the creams and lotions dont work for me. My skin is combination
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
preeky: I cant buy all those different types of oil kindly advise which is the best oil for both face and body .All the creams and lotions dont work for me. My skin is combination

For combination skin I will advise argan, almond, coconut and Jojoba oil. You can choose 1 or 2 essential oils to mix I.e fennel, frankincense, chamomile.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2014
Argan oil is pressed from the nut of the fruit of the argan tree, which is only found in Morocco, because the tree is found only in a limited area, the oil itself is quite rare.
The great strength of argan oil is its versatility, for centuries Moroccan women have used it to protect, moisturize and strengthen their skin, hair, nails, feet and more. It can be used on its own or it can be combined with existing beauty products as an additional "super ingredient" to maximize their effectiveness.

Argan oil is great for face, body, hair and nails.

If you want to de-clutter your cabinet and simplify your beauty routine, argan oil can become your go-to beauty elixir from head-to-toe. It’s chockfull of essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals that promote your overall health by moisturizing, softening as well as protecting your face and hair from sun damage – without harmful toxins and Parabens.

now available in 30, 60 and 120ml
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Castor Oil Benefits for Hair:

Promotes Hair Growth:
Castor oil is one of the best remedy for promoting hair growth. It is often advised to apply it topically to the scalp for thick hair. You may mix it with coconut or almond oil. The oil boosts blood circulation to the follicles, leading to faster hair growth. The oil also has omega-6 essential fatty acids, responsible for healthy hair. For best results, apply the oil and leave it overnight after covering it with a cap for deep penetration. Wash it off thoroughly the next day. It also helps reduce split ends and controls hair breakage while conditioning and moisturising your hair.

Thickens Eyebrows:
Use of castor oil promotes hair growth and hence helps thicken your eyebrows and eyelashes. It stimulates rapid growth of hair. The unusual chemical composition of the oil helps to keep your eyebrow and eyelash hairs from breaking. Here are the directions to use:

Rub castor oil over your lashes and brows before bed.
Repeat this procedure every night to get best results.
An alternative way is to gently massage each eyebrow with castor oil for a couple of minutes
Leave it on for half an hour.
Use lukewarm water and a mild cleanser to wash it off.
This too needs to be done daily to achieve desired results

Treats Scalp Infection:
Scalp infection can cause major hair problems like bald patches and itchy scalp. With castor oil’s anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, you can fight pathogens and micro-organism, responsible for such problems. Regular use will make your scalp infection-free.

Hair Darkening:
Castor oil works well in hair darkening. The humectant properties of the oil, combined with its nutrients, help lock in the hair moisture. Thus helping it appear darker. To use:

Take a pea-sized amount of castor oil
Mix it with your leave-in hair conditioner or hair mousse.
Each time you use it, apply evenly and distribute nicely over your hair.

Vitamin E found in castor oil is excellent for treating brittle nails and ragged cuticles. Massage a small amount of oil for 2-3 months and see the results for yourself.

Jamaican black castor oil now available in 8oz and 4oz
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Apple cider vinegar is considered to be a very rich source of many essential trace elements - such as potassium, calcium, sodium, iron and magnesium. It kills many disease-causing microbes in the gastrointestinal tract too, and has a beneficial effect on colds, and much, much more. And, to return your entire body to feminine beauty and radiance, start using apple cider vinegar DAILY! However, for cosmetic procedures, you'll need pure, unadulterated apple cider vinegar.

Health and Beauty uses and Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar for Haircare, and to Prevent Dandruff and Hair Loss:

Usually, we lose about 100 hairs a day, and during pregnancy, as well as in the colder months, the hair may fall out even more. But if you're experiencing hair loss, it's highly recommended to drink (for a duration of 6-8 weeks,) a glass of boiled water with 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar added to it.
Apple cider vinegar strengthens the hair and promotes hair growth. ACV has long been seen as a mean to restore hair. And, making a weak solution of apple cider vinegar that's been mixed in water, is an ideal way to rinse the hair. After washing and conditioning your hair, rinse with a solution of 2 tablespoons of ACV added to 2 cups of cold/warm water.Regularly carrying out such a procedure, you can return your hair to it's former shiny and smooth texture. by including this hair rinse in your regular haircare routine, you can forget about dandruff altogether!
To get rid of dandruff, apply to the scalp a little warmed apple cider vinegar. Then, wrap the hair in some plastic wrap - and cover with a towel. Leave it to sit on your head for a whole hour. And, after an hour has elapsed, wash and condition the hair as normal. ACV is great for getting lush and shiny hair. It can not only restore dry, brittle and unruly hair, but help to strengthen damaged hair cuticles - by restoring the PH acid balance of hair. And, in the well-known apple cider vinegar hair rinse, is 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar to 2 cups of warm water. This rinse also clarifies the hair, removing the remnants of accumulated hair products, and giving the hair a beautiful shine.

Apple cider vinegar, braggs apple cider with the mother and GNC apple cider are now available.

1 Like

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Jamaican black castor oil 4oz and 8oz now available.

1 Like

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello

3 Likes

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by onegig(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
I used to see people do this cake of a thing on their faces, carrying it around for hours back then and when they remove it they come out like new born babies with a fresh face. Is it also natural ingredients they use for this?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by hannielle(f): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
@sissie, how can i purchase these essential oils from you? Someone recommended 'YOUNG LIVING' essential oil brand. Do you sell this too?
I also need original cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
onegig: I used to see people do this cake of a thing on their faces, carrying it around for hours back then and when they remove it they come out like new born babies with a fresh face. Is it also natural ingredients they use for this?

Yes some are natural ingredients, the mask (cake) is clay that is applied on the face.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
hannielle: @sissie, how can i purchase these essential oils from you? Someone recommended 'YOUNG LIVING' essential oil brand. Do you sell this too?
I also need original cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

Hello
Please send an email to Sissienatural@gmail.com
I don't sell Young living products.
But the ones I sell are high quality.
Yes Sissie Natural coconut oil is original cold pressed virgin coconut oil, and it's also edible not "cosmetic grade".
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by nwandouche: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
What about moringa oil?Heard its awesome
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
@Op
Do you have maca root powder or caps?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2014
nwandouche: What about moringa oil?Heard its awesome

Moringa oil is available 60ml
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2014
Prettylovely: @Op
Do you have maca root powder or caps?

No I don't
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by corporatechic(f): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hello,

I am interested in scented oils that can be mixed with body creams. Any ideas?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 12:25am On Aug 10, 2014
corporatechic: Hello,

I am interested in scented oils that can be mixed with body creams. Any ideas?

Hello
Oils like Jasmine, lavender and rose oils smell nice and good for the skin.

2 Likes

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by corporatechic(f): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Do you have them available in Lagos?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
corporatechic: Do you have them available in Lagos?

No but it can be delivered to you in Lagos at an extra cost.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by write2obi(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
hi sissie i sent you a mail.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
write2obi: hi sissie i sent you a mail.

Hello seen it and replied.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by write2obi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sissie:

Hello seen it and replied.
smiley
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by onegig(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
Sissie:

Yes some are natural ingredients, the mask (cake) is clay that is applied on the face.
Clay? I never thought about that. Always thought it was the egg and other ingredient that made it cake.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
onegig: Clay? I never thought about that. Always thought it was the egg and other ingredient that made it cake.

Yeah clay but not all kinds of clay. And there's facial mask also made with egg that looks like that.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by onegig(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2014
Sissie:

Yeah clay but not all kinds of clay. And there's facial mask also made with egg that looks like that.
Hmmm. Okay. I guess its the first one you described i have been noticing.

Ladies and their make beauty products wahala.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by losprince(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
sissie please which of your products would you recommend for a guy trying to keep a healthy afro hair?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
losprince: sissie please which of your products would you recommend for a guy trying to keep a healthy afro hair?

Hello
I would recommend sissie hair butter, or any of the carrier oils especially castor and coconut oil. Will soften the hair and make it healthy.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by bewitching: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello sissie are u in abj? Mite be needing some essential oils soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. / Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. / Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.