Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies (13741 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) / What Are Your Favorite Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies by Yemlizzy(f): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Cool! I love avengers. Alice in wonderland,won't forget this.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies by chubbyman(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2014
3Dimension: When will Nollywood® cry get to this level?

Did someone say future impossible tense?
Great looking CGI visual effects are very expensive,way about nollywood budget,moreover good CGI without a compelling story and acting to back it up just ain't worth the hassle
Re: Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies by Harmvirus(f): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Wow
Re: Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies by EzePromoe: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mtschewwww, fake a$$ undecided
Re: Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies by zurine(f): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
wow...
Re: Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies by johnshagb(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
ellad2k4eva: @op,abeg, can u lay ur hands on that of fast and furious Pls.

All I could dig up for now

Re: Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies by daveP(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
All the shieldboards are all green in all the settings.guess its the same company that did it all-paramount or 21st Fox. Very great use of imagination!! Wish to see thors's hammer flying from the sky.maybe twas cardboard sef. grin
overall.....nice
Re: Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies by ITbomb(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
A girl once ask me how I managed to be watching all these horror movies, I said I always imagine the Directors, camera men watching nearby just in case the monster wants to try something funny.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies by abohrandy: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
i have always loved watching the making of movies!! u see alot of weird and crazy stuff!!
Re: Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies by prof800(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2014
dave P: All the shieldboards are all green in all the settings.guess its the same company that did it all-paramount or 21st Fox.
No that doesn't mean it's the same company.
The green screen is used for chroma keying and anyone can use it. But not all the screens are green. Can you see a blue screen in the picture? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) / 'Nigerian Idol’ Music Reality TV Show Returns / Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.