Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) - Health (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) (84483 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Emdee590(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2019
It comes and go I.e occasionally. The symptom is throat pain. No headache, no lightheadedness. No loudness in any of my ears.
2Ballz:

When has this sore throat of yours being?
What are the symptoms you are having that made you to think this is a sore throat?
Does this follow with a moderate to severe frontal headache?
Do you feel head Lightheadedness?
Do you feel an increase in loudness of sound in any of the ears?
Am I sure of you having;
Pains when passing food to your gullet?
Throat itching?
Does this follow with a bad breath, or your catarrh smell awful?
Did you perform the mouth action on your sex partner?

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by 2Ballz(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Emdee590:
It comes and go I.e occasionally. The symptom is throat pain. No headache, no lightheadedness. No loudness in any of my ears.
Quite along while before this reply, does that mean you have been living with it,or have sought help elsewhere but still having symptoms?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Emdee590(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2019
2Ballz:

Quite along while before this reply, does that mean you have been living with it,or have sought help elsewhere but still having symptoms?
sorry for the late reply. It comes and go though I no longer have the pain again. Just to and fro pain.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by mikkypel(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2019
Please what drug can I buy to stop body itching

My body itches me when I take my bath or I use my towel (not dirty)

There is this rashes i saw but it has been cleared by a cream but my body still itches me
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Richdee1(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Oh!! Tank God I found this thread....there is this bumps on ma joystick and ball plus ma butts and lap.....

They say is scabies caused by dirty boxers

I was recommended by a doctor at FMC Abeokuta to use Endix-G Buh I notice it's just for the main time...if I don't use it for one week it will come back with full force.....

pls I need solutions .....If it itches me in public...I don't know how to be scratching ma balls and butts in public

it making me have low sef esteem

I have been going 2ru dis for 2 months now....

I suppose to be in school Buh I have not gone kus its giving me sleepless night.....

Please help me!!!!!!
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by tpapi: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Richdee1:
Oh!! Tank God I found this thread....there is this bumps on ma joystick and ball plus ma butts and lap.....

They say is scabies caused by dirty boxers

I was recommended by a doctor at FMC Abeokuta to use Endix-G Buh I notice it's just for the main time...if I don't use it for one week it will come back with full force.....

pls I need solutions .....If it itches me in public...I don't know how to be scratching ma balls and butts in public

it making me have low sef esteem

I have been going 2ru dis for 2 months now....

I suppose to be in school Buh I have not gone kus its giving me sleepless night.....

Please help me!!!!!!
go and do a Swab test or SFA test in a very good lab so they can discover the type of infection u have , from the results of the lab , u can proceed to see a good doctor for better treatment

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by ejemamaka: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
what could be the cause of missing period for three to four month when the person is not pregnant
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by ejemamaka: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
and what is the remedy
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Tosin2018: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
We offer highly skilled Massage Therapy Services

We have years of Experience in various massage Therapy. You will feel relaxed and full of life. Its a great way to stay happy, healthy and focused.

Book your session(s) today and start living life to the fullest.

09021466112, 08022265644

No 4, Logos Church St. Chike Mba Close Behind Zenith Bank Osapa, Jakande Lekki, Lagos

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by 2Ballz(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2019
ejemamaka:
what could be the cause of missing period for three to four month when the person is not pregnant
The common causes to missing period or menstrual irregulation for over 4 cycles or more could be:
1. PID
2. Adenomyosis
3. Abnormal ovarian cyst.
4. Fibroid (not in all cases)
5.. Tubal blockage( hydrosalpinx, pyosalpinx or even hemosalpinx)
6. Uterine adhesion
7. PCOS
8. Hormonal imbalance
9. Hyperprolactinaemia
10. Anorexia and stress.
11. Common thyroid problems, diabetes mellitus, hypertension etc

To seek treatment,make an appointment with a doctor and get to discuss with him why you haven't seen your period for these 4 cycles. A pelvic exam may be done, he may also require a swabbing of your endocervix for PID and then ultrasound of the pelvic. The need for hormone profiling of your reproductive hormones to know if there could be any gross imbalance in their distribution responsible for the loss in observing your cycle within those months.

Treatment depends on diagnosis.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Leon2dgh: 2:37am On Jul 28, 2019
can fulcin cure Eczema or is there any other drugs?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Nelson82(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2019
Hello Pharm, i am a non pharmacist who intends opening a pharmacy shop and stores. Please could you suggest a nice business name for me.
Thanks
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Gspotlicker(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2019
hey
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by ponani: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2019
Good morning house please I have serious catarrh, what medicine can I use
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Gspotlicker(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2019
Help pls!!!
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:18am On Oct 12, 2019
evanscheck:

I wud nt say u shud go back to ur use of xasten cos the drug has side effects and when u stop it u wud go back to ur original form . I wud say u shud accept who u are d way u are. Dats the truth. But if there is money u can do fat grafting and deposit it where u want to. It's expensive and it's only done well in the US. Apart from that accept who u are!
that's the issue with xasten.
You'd just go back to your original form and even worse than u were at first.
How about apetamin?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by evanscheck(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Its safe ...

EmptyCoconutHead:
that's the issue with xasten.
You'd just go back to your original form and even worse than u were at first.
How about apetamin?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:47am On Oct 13, 2019
2Ballz:

good morning please how much does std test cost?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Cirocking6579: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2019
The doctors in the house I got an accident through a Okada ride and I am using my drugs and the wound still stays long to heal and my families keep saying I most not have sex for now and help me out does sex affect wounds healings I am worried �

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by missphumby(f): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pls what drug can
I take for to to find sleep. Help a sleep deprived breastfeding mother ?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by 2Ballz(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
missphumby:
Pls what drug can
I take for to to find sleep. Help a sleep deprived breastfeding mother ?
Madam, it is not advisable to have a precribable anxiolytics or hypnotics(causing you to sleep) from here. Kindly see your doctor to know what to do to handle your insomnia.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by 2Ballz(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cirocking6579:
The doctors in the house I got an accident through a Okada ride and I am using my drugs and the wound still stays long to heal and my families keep saying I most not have sex for now and help me out does sex affect wounds healings I am worried �
By now, I think you should be okay and the wound healed. You might have as well come to observed that wound healing is totally independent of sex making. Should this wound hasn't improved till now, kindly see a doctor for help.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by 2Ballz(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Allaboutkatiee:
good morning please how much does std test cost?
I don't know, meet up with the medical laboratory scientist for this. But it is not cost a thing to plan on doing.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by macromyk: 1:41am On Nov 14, 2019
Hello doctors in the house
Please I need your advise

My brother had appendicitis surgery sometime around may, this was carried out after series of tests.

Fast forward to 3weeks ago
He started complaining of same pain, so we decided to go to an health centre. We saw the doctor in charge and he prescribed some drugs(mist mag, loratidine,pcm,lexotan,amoxydav). After using this drugs as prescribed, the pain worsned, he was unable to sleep all night , he took the drugs again in the morning and same thing happened, so we decided he stop taking the drugs and take just mist mag . He also took dewormer this night(he dewormed 2weejs ago). So far so good no pains yet. Please doc what might be wrong. I need your advise on what to do. It hurts seeing him in pains.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by 2Ballz(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2019
macromyk:
Hello doctors in the house
Please I need your advise

My brother had appendicitis surgery sometime around may, this was carried out after series of tests.

Fast forward to 3weeks ago
He started complaining of same pain, so we decided to go to an health centre. We saw the doctor in charge and he prescribed some drugs(mist mag, loratidine,pcm,lexotan,amoxydav). After using this drugs as prescribed, the pain worsned, he was unable to sleep all night , he took the drugs again in the morning and same thing happened, so we decided he stop taking the drugs and take just mist mag . He also took dewormer this night(he dewormed 2weejs ago). So far so good no pains yet. Please doc what might be wrong. I need your advise on what to do. It hurts seeing him in pains.

How is he doing now?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by macromyk: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
2Ballz:

How is he doing now?
he slept well last night and and the night before. but he complained of the pain this morning for about 2hours and he said it relived him. since then no complain.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by 2Ballz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
macromyk:

he slept well last night and and the night before. but he complained of the pain this morning for about 2hours and he said it relived him. since then no complain.
Alright. The pain could have resulted from drug interaction complexes from prescription. In fact, it was way high too drastic to subject some one to such medications having just done an appendix removal.

If the present pain were as a result of the former, the pain definitely will reduce and eventually stopped by good chances. However, pains continuing more than one week requires him to see the doctor as soon as possible.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by macromyk: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
2Ballz:

Alright. The pain could have resulted from drug interaction complexes from prescription. In fact, it was way high too drastic to subject some one to such medications having just done an appendix removal.

If the present pain were as a result of the former, the pain definitely will reduce and eventually stopped by good chances. However, pains continuing more than one week requires him to see the doctor as soon as possible.
that is why we went to the health center to see a doctor, the doctor himself prescribed the drugs I outlined earlier.. what would you suggest we do or what do you think might be the cause of the pain, because we all thought there would not be an occurrence of stomach pain again since he has undergone surgery.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by gnaftalee(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good evening, I am under weight, any medication to that effect (I want to increase in body size asap)
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by 2Ballz(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
gnaftalee:
Good evening, I am under weight, any medication to that effect (I want to increase in body size asap)
There are drugs with side-effect advantage that can help you to gain weight but risking it for the others is not safe. I rather would advised you caused a gain in weight by proper dieting and resting of mind and giving more hours to leisure.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by 2Ballz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
macromyk:

that is why we went to the health center to see a doctor, the doctor himself prescribed the drugs I outlined earlier.. what would you suggest we do or what do you think might be the cause of the pain, because we all thought there would not be an occurrence of stomach pain again since he has undergone surgery.
Where is he having the pains from, same sight or region where the surgery was done?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by macromyk: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
2Ballz:

Where is he having the pains from, same sight or region where the surgery was done?
pain is not from site if surgery. it's a pain in the stomach, same pain he was experiencing before surgery

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage / Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.