Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). (30250 Views)

Hyundai Heavy Industries Trainees. / Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. Job Recruitment / Hyundai Heavy Industries Job Recruitment (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls how did u book for ur trip to bonny?full details pls
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
donmatin: dis is nice,am preping for 2nd batch...nice to know u enjoyed urself.What abt d certificates?
Yes o,like donmatin observed,what about the certificate?
What about the certificate?Is it city & guild certificate? is it equivalent to Ond/Hnd etc.
Please, kindly reply.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
How far?
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Guys,how far?
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
You'll be getting 3 Certificates (Maybe more)...
1. A Hyundai Heavy Industries Technical Education Institute Course participation Certificate
2. An ABS Q2 3F SMAW certificate
3. An ABS Q2 3G SMAW certificte
No 2 and 3 will be issued by a third party(i.e HHI)
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kindly forgive my procastinative nature... I'll discuss the accomodation issue with my Bosses and get back to you guys tomorrow.
But please, kindly team up already(maybe in 2's or 3's)... So as to know how many rooms they'll help make available.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
taiwolusol: You'll be getting 3 Certificates (Maybe more)...
1. A Hyundai Heavy Industries Technical Education Institute Course participation Certificate
2. An ABS Q2 3F SMAW certificate
3. An ABS Q2 3G SMAW certificte
No 2 and 3 will be issued by a third party(i.e HHI)
Sorry to bother you once again,what does all this certificate means especially No 2 and 3?
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Alcheringa(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
taiwolusol: Kindly forgive my procastinative nature... I'll discuss the accomodation issue with my Bosses and get back to you guys tomorrow.
But please, kindly team up already(maybe in 2's or 3's)... So as to know how many rooms they'll help make available.
Hello bro., please do you know if those for the "Basic welding & Steel Erect.ion" from the Samsung Heavy Industry recruitment test on June, 2014 have been called to resume training @Bonny
I've asked questions around, including the thread of the topic, but didn't get answers.
Thanks for your help!
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Alcheringa:
Hello bro., please do you know if those for the "Basic welding & Steel Erect.ion" from the Samsung Heavy Industry recruitment test on June, 2014 have been called to resume training @Bonny
I've asked questions around, including the thread of the topic, but didn't get answers.
Thanks for your help!

so Far, SHI is yet to contact any Basic Welding prospective Trainee as construction works are still underway here in Bonny Island. SHI personnels are on ground already.
Keep calm and wait... Although i must confess it might turn out to be a long one sad

They'll
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
taiwolusol: Kindly forgive my procastinative nature... I'll discuss the accomodation issue with my Bosses and get back to you guys tomorrow.
waiting for ur reply...bin calling u
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Alcheringa(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
taiwolusol:

so Far, SHI is yet to contact any Basic Welding prospective Trainee as construction works are still underway here in Bonny Island. SHI personnels are on ground already.
Keep calm and wait... Although i must confess it might turn out to be a long one sad

They'll
OK. Thank you!
Please, could you help keep me posted, just incase. Appreciate.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 14, 2014
donmatin: waiting for ur reply...bin calling u

i'm sorry for not answering. I was asleep(Just waking up NOW cheesy). I'll forward the agent number to you later in the day
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2014
taiwolusol:

i'm sorry for not answering. I was asleep(Just waking up NOW cheesy). I'll forward the agent number to you later in the day
Hello,please,I would like to have the contact of the agent too to enable me reach him.
Reach me on:08066294044 or onojemma@yahoo.com
I await your response.

How far?still awaiting your response.
How far? Still waiting...
Oga Taiwo,how far?
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
How far? still waiting...
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
That's the number of a fellow Trainee (). He'll help you with house reservation. Please, don't quote this post...
Please. I'm only posting the number momentally.
Please don't quote.
Thanks
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
taiwolusol:

ok,no wahala...tanks
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by pat077: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
pls house hw can someone apply 4 dis program?
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
pat077: pls house hw can someone apply 4 dis program?
its closed for now,we applied last year or so....what we r doing now is attending not applying
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hello,our batch one guys that are concluding there training today,kindly share your experience with us.How has it been like this past 3 Months.
Wasseybrown,mosboid,saintclem7,jideflow how far?

Our batch 1 guys,how far? how come you guys are not talking,you guys are discouraging some of us by your silence.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
onojemmayahoo:
Sorry to bother you once again,what does all this certificate means especially No 2 and 3?
Oga Taiwo,how far? kindly respond.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thank God for the successful completion of the 12weeks training.
We had the closing ceremony today and there were Top management staffs from NLNG, our HHI friends, and the BVC coordinator. Camera crew were all over the place and the quite brief meeting went as planned.
In all, the training was a success in all ramification. All of us passed all the Certification Exams and were duly certified as i earlier explained.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Batch 2 guys should get ready for a wonderful experience...... You are about to meet the FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
taiwolusol: Thank God for the successful completion of the 12weeks training.
We had the closing ceremony today and there were Top management staffs from NLNG, our HHI friends, and the BVC coordinator. Camera crew were all over the place and the quite brief meeting went as planned.
In all, the training was a success in all ramification. All of us passed all the Certification Exams and were duly certified as i earlier explained.

Congratulations our batch one brethren(BOB),It is well with you guys.What next?
Our batch 1 guys,share your experience now,its only Taiwo that have been talking.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
onojemmayahoo:
Congratulations our batch one brethren(BOB),It is well with you guys.What next?
can we team up since u are also 2nd batch also?
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
donmatin: can we team up since u are also 2nd batch also?
Am not in the 2nd batch.However,let me your contact so that you can assist me get accommodation at Bonny.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by proclivity: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
@ donmatin.....i am scheduled for 2nd batch, regarding accomodation cld we talk I hve put modalities in place wif d agent at bonny....
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
proclivity: @ donmatin.....i am scheduled for 2nd batch, regarding accomodation cld we talk I hve put modalities in place wif d agent at bonny....
ok,pm me so I can send u my number...what did d agents say?
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by proclivity: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
I think i hve jst sent u a pm...really nt conversant wif hw nairaland works in regards d pm ish...u can do me a mail at ..best regards
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
proclivity: I think i hve jst sent u a pm...really nt conversant wif hw nairaland works in regards d pm ish...u can do me a mail at dozie@yahoo.com. ..best regards
will check and get back to u asap
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
proclivity: I think i hve jst sent u a pm...really nt conversant wif hw nairaland works in regards d pm ish...u can do me a mail at dozie@yahoo.com. ..best regards
av replied ur msg,check and get back to me asap
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 7:09am On Aug 18, 2014
donmatin: av replied ur msg,check and get back to me asap
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gtbank Sacked 142 Staff / Tuesdays and Thursdays Guardian Jobs Adverts & Punch Wed Jobs Adverts / Dangote Truck Drivers With HND/BSc: No Respect For Nigerian Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.