Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). (30688 Views)

Hyundai Heavy Industries Trainees. / Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. Job Recruitment / Hyundai Heavy Industries Job Recruitment (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
donmatin: av replied ur msg,check and get back to me asap
Hi Donmatin,second batch candidate with phone number:08039739971(henry) wants sb for the 2nd batch that they can go to BVC together.He called me earlier,though am not for 2nd batch.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Our batch one guys,how far,share your experience with with,perhaps pictures.
Batch 2 guys,wishing you guys the very best as you start your stream,1st September,2014.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
onojemmayahoo:
Hi Donmatin,second batch candidate with phone number:08039739971(henry) wants sb for the 2nd batch that they can go to BVC together.He called me earlier,though am not for 2nd batch.
will call him doe ders alittle adjustment he knows abt
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Our batch 1 guys,how far,kindly share your experience with us.How come you guys have suddenly gone silent and abandoned your guys,na so life be,you guys were very active and outspoken in your contributions before you guys went for this training,and we were learning from one another,now level don change,you guys no longer talk,eee good,make una check am see .Mosboid,Saintclem7,jideflow,wasseybrown,proclivity etc.Talk to the house.
Guys,how far?
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2014
Goodluck to all the 2nd Batch Trainees. 1 weekday is here. Best of Luck smiley
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
taiwolusol: Goodluck to all the 2nd Batch Trainees. 1 weekday is here. Best of Luck smiley
Hi taiwo,
How far? what next?
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
onojemmayahoo:
Hi taiwo,
How far? what next?
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 4:44am On Aug 30, 2014
We are resuming on monday,I will give you feedback after resumption.
onojemmayahoo: ...
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
donmatin: We are resuming on monday,I will give you feedback after resumption.
correct man,I expectto hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Alcheringa(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
taiwolusol:

so Far, SHI is yet to contact any Basic Welding prospective Trainee as construction works are still underway here in Bonny Island. SHI personnels are on ground already.
Keep calm and wait... Although i must confess it might turn out to be a long one sad

They'll
Please, i'll also want to know if you are from Bonny Island, or Rivers state in general?
I over-head someone saying that preferences are given to Indegines.
Hope merit is recognized as a selection criteria?
Expecting your response. Thanks!
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Alcheringa:
Please, i'll also want to know if you are from Bonny Island, or Rivers state in general?
I over-head someone saying that preferences are given to Indegines.
Hope merit is recognized as a selection criteria?
Expecting your response. Thanks!

You heard right. Preferences are given to indigenes but SHI will take a higher number of Trainees as compared to HHI, so there is room for ALMOST everybody.
You may also care to know that the selection criteria is by quoter, all the Geopolitical zones(if not all states) will be represented. So you may see cases where someone that scored Far less than you the ideal Effiwe might just not be called....
lets keep waiting for their call.....

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Day 1,Sept 1st we gathered at BVC complex and Ebola test was carried out on each trainee by d use of electronic thermometer...after den we headed strait to our class were introduction was made and we met our instructor Teacher Juwon Kong wu by d way is a very lively man.Normal planned activites took off and it was tym for lunch,doe it was rainy we cudnt resist d urge to fill d vacuum in our stomach(by d way,the fud is awesome).Introductions followed and we ended today's session by 3pm. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2014
donmatin: Day 1,Sept 1st we gathered at BVC complex and Ebola test was carried out on each trainee by d use of electronic thermometer...after den we headed strait to our class were introduction was made and we met our instructor Teacher Juwon Kong wu by d way is a very lively man.Normal planned activites took off and it was tym for lunch,doe it was rainy we cudnt resist d urge to fill d vacuum in our stomach(by d way,the fud is awesome).Introductions followed and we ended today's session by 3pm. grin
Hi donmatin,thanks for the update,we wish you guys well as you run through your batch.I don't know wether you've heard anything about our batch 1 guys,any news about them? as in wether they were absorbed or not,just any news about them.
Also,pls keep your guys updated as the trainning progesses.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2014
Hi Jideflow,wasseybrown,Mosboid,proclivity, etc.We don't hear from you guys again,how far? whatz up?
I look forward to hearing from any or all of you guys.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
onojemmayahoo: Hi Jideflow,wasseybrown,Mosboid,proclivity, etc.We don't hear from you guys again,how far? whatz up?
I look forward to hearing from any or all of you guys.
Thanks.
everybody in batch 1 returned home.As day stated clearly,no promise of job

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
donmatin: everybody in batch 1 returned home.As day stated clearly,no promise of job

Na so oo my brother >sad
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
taiwolusol:

Na so oo my brother >sad
Honestly,I thought they were joking when they told you guys no job after training,no wonder the batch 1 guys are not talking,so it is true.Hmmmm
So whats the point of the training,If one will come and stay back at home,and its not as If they will give any financial assistance to set up on your own after training.
Taiwo,the honest truth,can you set up on your own after the 3 Months training,you've been there,at least you were in batch 1,tell us the truth.
Is it worth it? This "no job after training thing" to me was like a joke,I did not know it is true.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
donmatin: everybody in batch 1 returned home.As day stated clearly,no promise of job
Hi donmatin,
Thanks for your response,na wao,if this is true,whats the point of the training,I tot this was a way of making people to be serious with the training.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Life is a risk...it mite pay off later.quote author=onojemmayahoo]
Hi donmatin,
Thanks for your response,na wao,if this is true,whats the point of the training,I tot this was a way of making people to be serious with the training.[/quote]
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
donmatin: Life is a risk...it mite pay off later.quote author=onojemmayahoo]
Hi donmatin,
Thanks for your response,na wao,if this is true,whats the point of the training,I tot this was a way of making people to be serious with the training.
All things been equal(ceteris paribus),I intend setting up in Abuja after the training on my own,if you are interested,lets collabo.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
To set up a welding firm, you'll definitely need Fabrication experience(Which was not taught) and some cool $$$(also not given). At our closing ceremony, we discussed with the NLNG bosses that we needed some sort of empowerment, to allow some of us further our Training to PIPE(since this is the in-thing for Employers) and to set up a small fabrication shops for the remaining. The NLNG guys said they will discuss with the appropriate quarters and get back to us. Since then, we are yet to hear nada....
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
taiwolusol: To set up a welding firm, you'll definitely need Fabrication experience(Which was not taught) and some cool $$$(also not given). At our closing ceremony, we discussed with the NLNG bosses that we needed some sort of empowerment, to allow some of us further our Training to PIPE(since this is the in-thing for Employers) and to set up a small fabrication shops for the remaining. The NLNG guys said they will discuss with the appropriate quarters and get back to us. Since then, we are yet to hear nada....
The Hyundai guys av bin mentioning how concerned day are abt der trainees to nlng,just keep praying tins mite come out fine.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yeah sure, if there's anything I know it's that the HHI guys gat out back..... We are still hoping and praying.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by Alcheringa(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
taiwolusol:

You heard right. Preferences are given to indigenes but SHI will take a higher number of Trainees as compared to HHI, so there is room for ALMOST everybody.
You may also care to know that the selection criteria is by quoter, all the Geopolitical zones(if not all states) will be represented. So you may see cases where someone that scored Far less than you the ideal Effiwe might just not be called....
lets keep waiting for their call.....
OK.Thanks!
With respect to this threads' topic, it seems the batches are upto six(6), for HHI. Please, I would like to know if the SHI training will range to multiple batches?
And how many where you for each batch??
Thanks.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
taiwolusol: To set up a welding firm, you'll definitely need Fabrication experience(Which was not taught) and some cool $$$(also not given). At our closing ceremony, we discussed with the NLNG bosses that we needed some sort of empowerment, to allow some of us further our Training to PIPE(since this is the in-thing for Employers) and to set up a small fabrication shops for the remaining. The NLNG guys said they will discuss with the appropriate quarters and get back to us. Since then, we are yet to hear nada....
Thanks,please what is PIPE? from what am gathering,the training then is not comprehensive if fabrication is not included in your training,I know fabrication goes with welding.
Honestly,am begining to have second thoughts about this training if the training is not comprehensive enough in such a way that one can set up his own business after training.My thought was that if we cannot be absorbed at least from what will be taught we should be able to set up our own business.
What is your take on this? is this not true?
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hi Donmatin,
How you dey? how things and training for Bonny Island?Abeg give us update.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by donmatin(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Training is going fine,week 2 already and we are doing somethings with little or no supervision.First week arc scratching,week 2 bead rom.quote author=onojemmayahoo]Hi Donmatin,
How you dey? how things and training for Bonny Island?Abeg give us update.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2014
donmatin: Training is going fine,week 2 already and we are doing somethings with little or no supervision.First week arc scratching,week 2 bead rom.quote author=onojemmayahoo]Hi Donmatin,
How you dey? how things and training for Bonny Island?Abeg give us update.
Re: Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). by onojemmayahoo: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ / Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.