Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (935 Views)

Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa / Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives / Charleston Victims: 9 Lives Lost To Family And Community (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: . by ayyesha: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
May God help us.I just pray that it is not true.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: . by Icocop101(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
This is better not happening again!!! May affliction not arise a second time,May GOD arise in his wrath and bring judgment upon them and cause all their vices & devices to be dissappointed.
Re: . by farano(f): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
DonCrust: I just received a distressed message from a girl that her school is under attack somewhere called Karshi in Kanuna state. According to her, so many students have been killed and that they are hiding in a forest.

What is this country turning into? What is the crime of high school students that they are now being killed? May God help us.
Be specific. What's the name of the school?
Re: . by proudly233: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Did you inform the necessary authorities before coming to nairaland, abi here be like police station for your eye?
Re: . by delishpot: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
proudly233: Did you inform the necessary authorities before coming to nairaland, abi here be like police station for your eye?

Abegi go sidon, you know where she dey? You wey sabi who to report to why you nor help report?
Wonder why people are so rude in naija, women dont train tgeir kids well these days over petting or just plain non chalant attitude for what ever t the child does. No respect for big or small, they just open mouths and speak anyhow they deem fit.

1 Like

Re: . by proudly233: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
delishpot:

Abegi go sidon, you know where she dey? You wey sabi who to report to why you nor help report?
Wonder why people are so rude in naija, women dont train tgeir kids well these days over petting or just plain non chalant attitude for what ever t the child does. No respect for big or small, they just open mouths and speak anyhow they deem fit.

C'mon Sharrap der....go tell iya e

1 Like

Re: . by delishpot: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2014
proudly233:

C'mon Sharrap der....go tell iya e

Taa! anju bele, End time pikin. Na una type signal say end of world don near! Rude, wicked, betrayer of mankind, lover of self and material things.
Shior, A ko, ko gba like you. I don see say mama train you na you no gree accept. No need to blame the woman in your case again sef. Yours is a case of evil association corrupts good manners. Go and sin no more. A wise man listens to criticism and makes amend. Where need be on the other hand a foolish man sees insult in every criticism or advice go figure which you are.
Eh, das all. I no get power fight. My last power nain I use type this so. Make I go do better thing wey make sense pass you.
Re: . by proudly233: 1:45am On Jul 04, 2014
delishpot:

Taa! anju bele, End time pikin. Na una type signal say end of world don near! Rude, wicked, betrayer of mankind, lover of self and material things.
Shior, A ko, ko gba like you. I don see say mama train you na you no gree accept. No need to blame the woman in your case again sef. Yours is a case of evil association corrupts good manners. Go and sin no more. A wise man listens to criticism and makes amend. Where need be on the other hand a foolish man sees insult in every criticism or advice go figure which you are.
Eh, das all. I no get power fight. My last power nain I use type this so. Make I go do better thing wey make sense pass you.

Wo yi okonkwo, c'mon ku soke!

1 Like

Re: . by FreeWill01: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
proudly233:

Wo yi okonkwo, c'mon ku soke!

grin

(1) (Reply)

Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook / Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part / What Is Happening At Yabatech Now. Gunshots Reported! Pls. Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.