Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part (930 Views)

Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa / Policeman Kills And Buries Inspector In Kwara Over N300,000(PHOTO) / Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part by AprokoReporters: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2015
http://www.aprokoreporters.com/?p=3973

AN Alfa in the Badagry area of Lagos State, Fatai Afobaje, has been accused of conspiring with some security men in his area to kill his friend, Rafiu Suleiman.

Police sources said after the 40-year-old was dead, Afobaje, along with five others, shared his remains among themselves for ritual purposes.

It was gathered that what remained of the late Kwara State indigene was recovered by men of the Nigeria Police Force on Monday, after an intensive search.

The incident happened at Oko Agbonla, Magbon in the Badagry area.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Afobaje and Suleiman had been friends for a long time, and the deceased had given a lot of money to the suspect.

Afobaje was said to have conspired with the Chief Security Officer of the area, identified only as Tanko, to kill Suleiman on Friday.

Our correspondent learnt that apart from the corpse, the police also recovered a clay pot which contained the fingers of the deceased with a few naira notes.

A source said the two men had met in a commercial bus and became friends that lasted for years.

He said, “The two men met in a commercial bus. Suleiman had offered to pay the transport fare of Afobaje after the conductor was about embarrassing him because he had no change.

“The Alfa then said he would like to know him better for being so gracious to him (Alfa). So, Suleiman gave the Alfa his address and asked him to visit.

“That was how the friendship started. From what we found out, Suleiman, who worked as a crane operator, would collect his salary and give half of it to Alfa at the end of the month and that happened for a long time.”

The source, who added that investigation was still on, said Afobaje suddenly connived with his friends to kill Suleiman.

Another source said on Friday, last week, the victim was called by Alfa to come for a meeting around 8pm.

He said, “As soon as the victim got to the street’s gate, the security guards surrounded him and asked who he was looking for. When he told them, they flogged him with charms and he died.

“They then called the Alfa to come and when he arrived, they shared his body parts. While one collected his head, another demanded all his intestines, while another asked for his breasts, which were given out.”

Our correspondent learnt that when the victim’s boss did not find him, he made a call to his wife, who explained that she had yet to also see him.

His boss was said to have contacted policemen from the Morogbo division who then launched a search for him.

The deceased’s brother, Yinusa Wahab, told PUNCH Metro that the victim’s wife asked him to search Afobaje’s house, adding that the victim was there.

Wahab said, “We went to the house, but he was not around. We searched everywhere and didn’t see my brother. Later, we saw a mutilated corpse floating on a stream near the house. It was swollen and there was no head. The breast had been cut off.

“We went back to the house and as we looked around, I saw some fingers in a pot which were still being burnt and when I saw them, I could recognise that they belonged to my brother.”

The police were said to have apprehended the suspect, and he reportedly named the chief security officer as an accomplice.

Afobaje, when queried, owned up to the act, saying he divided the body with the other suspects.

He said, “He was on his way to my house when he was killed. When I got there, he had been killed and then we shared his body. I urge my accomplices to also confess because the act has been uncovered and there is nothing we can do about it.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident.

He said, “The decomposing corpse of the victim has been recovered, while Alfa Fatai has been arrested.

“The matter has been transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/alfa-kills-shares-friends-body-parts/

1 Share

Re: Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part by bauer00: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
lord,take care of my friends while i take care of my enemies

1 Like

Re: Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part by Omexonomy: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Coming from the most islamic state in nigeria
Re: Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part by Obascoetubi: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2015
MAY BE BUHARI SENT HIM

SAI GEJ-2019
Re: Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part by wemmieslim(f): 7:43am On Feb 20, 2015
No save haven anywhere,
God have mercy and be gracious to us.

(amen).
Re: Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part by skup008(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2015
what?/?/?
Re: Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Some news are just out of Animal planet. It would be better if we watch 'em on Nat Geo.
Re: Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part by papadjaji: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
I am still trying to understand d story. So, a human being can be killed and shared like birthday cake? See how good deeds are repaid with evil!
Is it not time do away with fetish zombies ?

Apart from the fact that they are smelly and haggard looking, nothing good ever can come out of them. I am not saying run after money marketers who operate Sunday pulpits o. But allow your creator take complete control.

Alfa ko, mitsibushi ni.
Re: Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part by asadike(f): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2015
2nd rule of power: never put too much trust in friends, learn how to use enemies. ah alfa! E se yi tan! U bite d finger that fed u now its time to go hungry.
Re: Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part by msmon(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Is Robert Greene your man/boy friend? How could you quote him without mention. *smile*

On topic, the OP is a blogger trying to attract traffic on his blog. The so called alfa isn't a muslim cleric like the op claimed. Rubbish.

asadike:
2nd rule of power: never put too much trust in friends, learn how to use enemies. ah alfa! E se yi tan! U bite d finger that fed u now its time to go hungry.
Re: Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part by asadike(f): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2015
msmon:
Is Robert Greene your man/boy friend? How could you quote him without mention. *smile*

On topic, the OP is a blogger trying to attract traffic on his blog. The so called alfa isn't a muslim cleric like the op claimed. Rubbish.

sorry dear. Me self wan form.
Re: Evil World!! Alfa (muslim Cleric ) Kills And Share Friends Body Part by Testerfuze(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Alfa fatai!!!....so na body parts you dey take worship your own God,hmm wicked world...well a century in jail wouldn't be too much to face that's if you find a way to escape the death penalty.

(1) (Reply)

I Hired Men To Beat My Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Abort His Pregnancy / How Guards Slit Their Indian Manager’s Throat / Horror In Awka Anambra State: Police Discover 4 Decomposing Corpses In A Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.