Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady (24450 Views)

Best Football(soccer) Tips / Response To The Hate Speech On Football By Ann Coulter / Faith And Football: Soccer Stars Who Are Devout Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2014
CityNG:

1) Using a homophobic example doesn't mean that you're homophobic. If I say that you're bothering on "dementia", a medical term, doesn't mean that I'm a Doctor. It really is that simple dude. Now that we settled that, I could care less if you're homophobic or not, I was just curious why of all examples that you could use why use that one?

2) Nope you never inserted the qualifier "IN" (this is a new ploy to shore up your sliding loss) and even if you did, not everyone in government is from a political party.

3) It is faulty and I comprehend very well. You on the other hand has an elementary understanding of English composition while using proper English words. I have never called the person speech hate, perhaps you can stop lying and quote where I said that. I bet you can't.

OMG, this is going no where, go and do research on protected class, back to topic, What ann said is not hate speech, simple.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by abohrandy: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2014
pauladonis: tell the thing that wrote this to go get a life.

na really thing!! grin grin grin
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

OMG, this is going no where, go and do research on protected class, back to topic, What ann said is not hate speech, simple.

I disagree, it is going very well, maybe not for you since you lack debating skills.

And I never said that it was a hate speech. You keep asserting that and in two pages haven't been able to prove it.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:04am On Jul 04, 2014
CityNG:

I disagree, it is going very well, maybe not for you since you lack debating skills.

And I never said that it was a hate speech. You keep asserting that and in two pages haven't been able to prove it.

If you didn't think it was hate speech then you would not quote me and reply me. because the statement I made was saying that this was not a hate speech but an opinion. Also you think my reason for saying this is going no where is because of lack of debating skills? What logic is in that?
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

If you didn't think it was hate speech then you would not quote me and reply me. because the statement I made was saying that this was not a hate speech but an opinion. Also you think my reason for saying this is going no where is because of lack of debating skills? What logic is in that?

You lack basic understanding.

Me quoting you was to call you out for using a homophobic example. I have stated ad museum on here that the ladies opinion is not hate. The lady knows what she is doing and is a celebrity of sorts so she knows the boundaries. You on the other hand let fly a homophobic example when you didn't have to. That's what I called you out on, not her speech of opinion.

You back pedal and try to weasel out when you know you were on shaky grounds. Man up.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2014
CityNG:

You lack basic understanding.

Me quoting you was to call you out for using a homophobic example. I have stated ad museum on here that the ladies opinion is not hate. The lady knows what she is doing and is a celebrity of sorts so she knows the boundaries. You on the other hand let fly a homophobic example when you didn't have to. That's what I called you out on, not her speech of opinion.

You back pedal and try to weasel out when you know you were on shaky grounds. Man up.

I lack basic understanding, yea cause you know so well, nice job on your analysis. If you stated that what she said is not hate, why would you quote me? Is there any sense in that. So I used an example, enough with the homophobic bullshit. Go and learn the meaning before you start spewing garbage.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

I lack basic understanding, yea cause you know so well, nice job on your analysis. If you stated that what she said is not hate, why would you quote me? Is there any sense in that. So I used an example, enough with the homophobic bullshit. Go and learn the meaning before you start spewing garbage.

For the upteenth time, I quoted you to show your ignorance of hate speech as well as your homophobic ill advised example.

Unfortunately I don't surfer thugs well so you are not going to be able to tell me what to do since you have a control issue. This and other ailments, such as homophobic tendencies can now be sorted out as outpatient counseling these days.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
hollandis: I just read few lines .I realize she is a feminist .I know where she is coming from lipsrsealed

emmm...Ann Coulter is not a feminist....she is old traditional Republican tea pot carrying psycho
her quotes

It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/ann_coulter.html#TQCrUfvceYgxJo3q.99

If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/ann_coulter.html#TQCrUfvceYgxJo3q.99

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

Look who is talking about research, first read the dictionary on the word hate.
http://jezebel.com/5955193/miserable-troll-ann-coulter-forced-to-cancel-speaking-engagement-because-everyone-hates-her

her speaking gig was cancelled because of hate speech but you will keep saying she does not speak hatred of anyone...she tells people who dont agree with her views how much she hates them,she calls black people in racist words(or is racism not hate speech)like I said,this is not an attempt to ridicule or belitle you,just do some research on her and learn about her.I have seen her speak and have seen her programs on fox as host and also as a guest and believe me.....she sure has a lot of hate in her

1 Like

Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
milehigh06:
http://jezebel.com/5955193/miserable-troll-ann-coulter-forced-to-cancel-speaking-engagement-because-everyone-hates-her

her speaking gig was cancelled because of hate speech but you will keep saying she does not speak hatred of anyone...she tells people who dont agree with her views how much she hates them,she calls black people in racist words(or is racism not hate speech)like I said,this is not an attempt to ridicule or belitle you,just do some research on her and learn about her.I have seen her speak and have seen her programs on fox as host and also as a guest and believe me.....she sure has a lot of hate in her

You don't know her, i also see lil wayne and he acts like a stupid person but actually, he is a very smart man who got an A in high school. Some you are watching someone through the media in public and you think you know them? What kind of assessment is that. Balotelli looks and acts like a bad boy but if he was, he wouldn't be getting married. If you don't know someone, don't judge them just like that, that is prejudice.

1 Like

Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
CityNG:

For the upteenth time, I quoted you to show your ignorance of hate speech as well as your homophobic ill advised example.

Unfortunately I don't surfer thugs well so you are not going to be able to tell me what to do since you have a control issue. This and other ailments, such as homophobic tendencies can now be sorted out as outpatient counseling these days.

What are you saying, stop going off topic, we are talking about ann not some preference that other people choose. If you can't stay on topic, don't reply
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

What are you saying, stop going off topic, we are talking about ann not some preference that other people choose. If you can't stay on topic, don't reply

Like I said before you lack comprehension skills, it is not my job to educate you on how to participate in a public fora.

So to you I say that if you lack the capacity to debate intelligently then perhaps you need to push away from the keyboard.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
CityNG:

Like I said before you lack comprehension skills, it is not my job to educate you on how to participate in a public fora.

So to you I say that if you lack the capacity to debate intelligently then perhaps you need to push away from the keyboard.

I can't talk with people like you, you act as if you know something about debating, This his not a review place. If you knew about debating, you would know that you don't go attacking the opposite on a personal level.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

I can't talk with people like you, you act as if you know something about debating, This his not a review place. If you knew about debating, you would know that you don't go attacking the opposite on a personal level.

And yet like a lemming you keep returning.

I've never attacked you but responded to your misinformation.

Look, it's ultimately not my job to educate you, you either get it or you don't but don't expect me to cower to you. You accused me of something that I did not say. Instead of being a gentleman and apologizing you keep on this charade of trying to bolster your positions with even more untruths.

Well, I don't surfer fools well.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:42am On Jul 11, 2014
CityNG:

And yet like a lemming you keep returning.

I've never attacked you but responded to your misinformation.

Look, it's ultimately not my job to educate you, you either get it or you don't but don't expect me to cower to you. You accused me of something that I did not say. Instead of being a gentleman and apologizing you keep on this charade of trying to bolster your positions with even more untruths.

Well, I don't surfer fools well.

tell yourself that.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 11, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

tell yourself that.

Sorry I don't talk to myself besides I already told you that. Besides you were the one that said "I can't talk with people like you" so why do you keep quoting me? wink
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 5:07am On Jul 17, 2014
CityNG:

Sorry I don't talk to myself besides I already told you that. Besides you were the one that said "I can't talk with people like you" so why do you keep quoting me? wink

YOu quoted me so I don't see your point.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

YOu quoted me so I don't see your point.

That's been your MO all along, you feign amnesia as soon as I corner you with facts.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
CityNG:

That's been your MO all along, you feign amnesia as soon as I corner you with facts.

AHAHAHHAHAH. I laugh at your insecurity. You claim what you say is fact to make you feel better about yourself. One thing in humility is you let someone else acknowledge you than you acknowledging yourself trying to prove what is not.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

AHAHAHHAHAH. I laugh at your insecurity. You claim what you say is fact to make you feel better about yourself. One thing in humility is you let someone else acknowledge you than you acknowledging yourself trying to prove what is not.

It's fact because it's supported by printed evidence.

Look, I know you're butt hurt but Man up already and stop yah whinnning.

Go walk it of or something.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 5:32am On Jul 21, 2014
CityNG:

It's fact because it's supported by printed evidence.

Look, I know you're butt hurt but Man up already and stop yah whinnning.

Go walk it of or something.

butthurt, you must not know the definition of butthurt. Also man up for what and who is whinning, please go check the dic for these meanings so you don't start using the wrong words.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

butthurt, you must not know the definition of butthurt. Also man up for what and who is whinning, please go check the dic for these meanings so you don't start using the wrong words.

How's that homophobic thing working out for you? Lol
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
CityNG:

How's that homophobic thing working out for you? Lol

how is that prejudice going for you.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

how is that prejudice going for you.

Nice try to turn this around. Anyone that reads this thread will see all your homophobic writings.

You should probably look up the meaning of prejudice.

Other than that it's just another day in sunny SoCal.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by abohrandy: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
[size=18pt]it haff do nau!!!!![/size]
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
CityNG:

Nice try to turn this around. Anyone that reads this thread will see all your homophobic writings.

You should probably look up the meaning of prejudice.

Other than that it's just another day in sunny SoCal.

Homophobic? Lol. Also prejudice is judging someone before getting to know them which is what you just did. You should be the one looking up definitions
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

Homophobic? Lol. Also prejudice is judging someone before getting to know them which is what you just did. You should be the one looking up definitions

I have no interest to know you. From your writings you're homophobic.

And that's that.

1 Like

Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 2:21am On Nov 18, 2014
CityNG:

I have no interest to know you. From your writings you're homophobic.

And that's that.
Cry me a river. Typical way of trying to win an argument, accuse your opponent of being something and you automatically win. Good job.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 18, 2014
naijaboyof4life:

Cry me a river. Typical way of trying to win an argument, accuse your opponent of being something and you automatically win. Good job.

No crying here Dude, it's all extreme joy and happiness grin

I call it the way I see it based on the character that you displayed on the debate and I stand by it.

Now you can package it in any way that make you feel all warm and fuzzy but what I said still stands.

Go walk it off somewhere.
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by naijaboyof4life(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
CityNG:

No crying here Dude, it's all extreme joy and happiness grin

I call it the way I see it based on the character that you displayed on the debate and I stand by it.

Now you can package it in any way that make you feel all warm and fuzzy but what I said still stands.

Go walk it off somewhere.

based on character? like you know me. lol
Re: A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboyof4life:

based on character? like you know me. lol

Again, I have no interest in knowing you. Your character is well demonstrated on this thread and that's all I need to know.

You're a pillock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Footballers Marriage Last Than Other Celebrities? / Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) / Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.