Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,734 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

How has the data loss affected you? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How has the data loss affected you? (4612 Views)

Some Stories That I Saved Before The File Loss. / Loss File Of Literature Section. / How Often Did You Loss Your Pen While Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How has the data loss affected you? by D9ty7(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dear Nairalanders... Endeavour to share the data loss affected you or your threads...
Am still hurting from the loss so I'll be posting mine later
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by rapmike(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
yea, lost one of my thread..CrimsonII
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by farano(f): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lost most of my threads anyway but glad I lost some of my bashers grin grin grin
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Therock5555(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
I lost half of my season 2, all of my season 3. About 5 of my threads that made FP. And all the babes that followed me from sexuality section. Now am doomed, back to square one.

#weeping#

2 Likes

Re: How has the data loss affected you? by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
I feel for all Nairaland writers...

I lost most of my topics and followed topics.
Some lost their accounts.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by dejt4u(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
The most painful one is that i lost 2 of my friends to the attack..it pained me alot.. I so miss kederrich nd Adebayour26.. Anyway, hope to see them soon wit new accounts..
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Pavore9: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
The rock5555: I lost half of my season 2, all of my season 3. About 5 of my threads that made FP. And all the babes that followed me from sexuality section. Now am doomed, back to square one.

#weeping#
#hands handkerchief#
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by poshest(f): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
D9ty7 whats going to happen to fight for power now?
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by D9ty7(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
I don't know o... If every lost data gets restored then we resume but if it didn't.....
poshest: D9ty7 whats going to happen to fight for power now?
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by chistar01(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
The rock5555: I lost half of my season 2, all of my season 3. About 5 of my threads that made FP. And all the babes that followed me from sexuality section. Now am doomed, back to square one.

#weeping#
chai.. I feel your pain bro. Don't worry, hopefully all data would be restored. By the way, I hope you have an external storage of your works, just incase.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Does it mean this is all?? I FOUND HER don go niyen oh... shadow of love, game of love... back to square one.... Hopes and Faith.... everything z gonna b fine
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by PrinceAdepoju(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
You shouldn't be discouraged, Bosses.
Let's hope for the best.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by PrettySpicey(f): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
I lost my Unbreak My Heart and Operation Stop The Wedding!!! But above all I just miss those followers... dang! It took me forever to garner their interest... tis all lost... but I believe... we'll all come back standing taller grin

1 Like

Re: How has the data loss affected you? by jaymomma(f): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lost my profile. cry Had to join again like a newbie
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Missmossy(f): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
Awwww this is so terrible! All my wonderful stories have disappeared,this attack did horrible things i must confess. I lost my diary with over 2,000 views,my topics and some of my friends.

1 Like

Re: How has the data loss affected you? by KingTom(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
I lost my pic with so many likes. I lost my friends. I lost my lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Sugarbabekemi(f): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
I lost my diary and some wonderful stories/threads i've been following, i hope and pray all data would be restored.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
I lost all i ever posted on NL.The Drama, the Poems and the Prose Etc. All the wonderful commentts from nairalanders, but to me it is a lesson in life: that you do not put all your eggs in a basket. Restless! continues full force.https://www.nairaland.com/1789365/restless...story-survivor
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by clemcykul(f): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
i lost my first literary work 'stranger in my life' i dont even have a soft copy! Am soo depressed. Where do i even start from?
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Therock5555(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2014
chistar01: chai.. I feel your pain bro. Don't worry, hopefully all data would be restored. By the way, I hope you have an external storage of your works, just incase.
bros nofin o, my body don weak finish
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2014
King Tom: I lost my pic with so many likes. I lost my friends. I lost my lipsrsealed
Lolzgrin
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by KingTom(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Lolzgrin
E dey pain me o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How has the data loss affected you? by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2014
I lost Virtually everything o, 4rm 3100 posts to just 25 posts, 4rm Deputy Mr. Nairaland to almost a guest, i even lost my e-Certificate and all e-proof that will show dat i kurrently occupy dat office now and dat i was once an occupant of d office l8rgrin cry, i lost almost all my beautiful & handsome followers and followeez.. The worst of it all is that i lost almost 60% of my e-brain, i find it difficult to recognize peoples profile, unless if U kum do long formal introduction, i fit manage remember who U begringrin... Lyk i dnt knw who is OBAYAYA, San Miguel, Barcanista, Gentlemimi, Idowuogbo, Ishsoph, Zeemoore, Standd, King Tom etc again ogringrin... Chaii, na dis aspect dey pain me pass...

Mehn d list long, make i stop here first

2 Likes

Re: How has the data loss affected you? by KingTom(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics: I lost Virtually everything o, 4rm 3100 posts to just 25 posts, 4rm Deputy Mr. Nairaland to almost a guest, i even lost my e-Certificate and all e-proof that will show dat i kurrently occupy dat office now and dat i was once an occupant of d office l8rgrin cry, i lost almost all my beautiful & handsome followers and followeez.. The worst of it all is that i lost almost 60% of my e-brain, i find it difficult to recognize peoples profile, unless if U kum do long formal introduction, i fit manage remember who U begringrin... Lyk i dnt knw who is OBAYAYA, San Miguel, Barcanista, Gentlemimi, Idowuogbo, Ishsoph, Zeemoore, Standd, King Tom etc again ogringrin... Chaii, na dis aspect dey pain me pass...

Mehn d list long, make i stop here first
Ndo Nwokem. It will be well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How has the data loss affected you? by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2014
King Tom:
Ndo Nwokem. It will be well grin grin grin
Amen oo.. As 4 d hackerz wey do me this kind thing eeh, i go dey always remember them 4 my Black prayer point until thou kindom show..

Imagine o, from Landlord to almost a tennant... Chaiii! E no go better 4 the hackerz o IJN.. Amen!!!!
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2014
King Tom:
E dey pain me o! grin grin grin
I don go like ur pix o... Gradually we gather dat xo many likes again, no worry... By the time all dis ur numerous gf sign up again, ur pix go receive many lyks again IJN
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by obayaya(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics

lmao!!! Pele
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Melancholy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
Omo! Am just speechless with this data loss cos every important topics i had commented on in travel,politic and literature sections were gone, left for few ones. Everywhere now look deserted. I pray make seun regain this loss data ooo
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Phikom(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Where is ochon barcanista teeo and shegxi....
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Dygeasy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
I lost over 4,000 posts...

All the Miss Nairaland Contest thread which I anchored.

90% of the posts in my diary.

About 15 threads

My concurrently running story in the literature section.. The JOB

My followers...

Very Bad!!!

but how/why as a writer won't you have your story's manuscript with you? Are you writing cos you want to write or for Nairalanders cos you want some e-fame. That's not smart at all.

Sorry to everybody though.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Nche95(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
@farano:
Lost most of my threads anyway but glad I lost some of my bashers grin grin grin
skinnydude is not lost. he is here to bash you till eternity.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by farano(f): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nche95:
skinnydude is not lost. he is here to bash you till eternity.
Hian! I've repented pls! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(the Amazing Son-in-law) The Charismatic Charlie Wade / What Does Yahoo Plus 419 Mean / [must Read]: How Life Dealt With Me On Campus [episode 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.