Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief (46523 Views)

Super Eagles - The Way Forward / Nigeria’s Super Eagles; The First African Team To Qualify For 2014 World Cup In / Is Keshi's Eagles The Worst Nigerian Team Ever ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by Cashio(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
i have a dream that one day Africa will rule the world!

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by Odeju(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
That's bad, Let's be focus and Let's push For d inrement of our slot from. fifa
Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by mstik(f): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
I understand you're a troll but in topics like this, you should take you're trolling elsewhere.
ednut1: africans shud follow der local soccer. dats all. glory hunting sucks
Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by lagtech(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
kendrick93: nigeria or algeria hasn't proved anytin yet so thats why theu are d underdogs .so pls stop with all dis self pity and world against me mentality

Nigeria has been to more world cups and achieved more than USA, Bosnia,Costa Rica-yet you wont see the review of Ahmed Musa's goal or Mikel's command of the midfield or how Ameobi came in and took control of the game or Odewinge's mastery or Enyema-the best goal keeper in the World who has been coming to the world since 2002 when he made a one handed world class save against England rated as the best save of the 2002 world cup

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by Waspy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
Such a pitiable post...but till we up our ante, and get all our acts together, we shldnt expect others to feel sorry for us or take us seriously
Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by canalily(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
hollandis: I am in lourve with this post kiss
...i so much love hollandis even though am nt a woman....
Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by dellaziz(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
Oi
Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by msporche(f): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
borga112:

typical nigeria girls talk from their anus. bastard child grin grin
Apologies for calling you a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
chill bro..
we just have to prove them wrong...
sometimes u earn respect not demand....

but i dnt support espn sha...its pure RACISM
Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by NaMe4: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
Op, I noticed this whole thing, just how you put it. Well, that has always been the idea of the western media.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
All I no is Nigeria is winning France.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by DikSin(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
borga112: Only Algeria will make Africa proud.

France 5 - mumu republic of naija 0

grin grin

Koni da fun e, omo ale buruku lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by Just20(f): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
I noticed No.2...so annoying. Charles Anazodo in the bid to act neutral also sidelined the Super Eagles completely, they didn't show Musa's goals but we're repeatedly showing Messi's...Meanwhile we gave the Argentines a run for their money...

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by borga112(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
msporche: Apologies for calling you a bastard

EWU gambia
Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by gurunlocker: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
dem father
Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by kendrick93(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
lagtech:

Nigeria has been to more world cups and achieved more than USA, Bosnia,Costa Rica-yet you wont see the review of Ahmed Musa's goal or Mikel's command of the midfield or how Ameobi came in and took control of the game or Odewinge's mastery or Enyema-the best goal keeper in the World who has been coming to the world since 2002 when he made a one handed world class save against England rated as the best save of the 2002 world cup
first of all get ur facts ryt. usa has attended more wc dan nigeria.check ur facts. enyeama best gk? ahead of buffon etc. u really are deluded.and ur point about mikel isnt worth my stress.d worst nigerian mid. jog on

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
Actually, i think this ll continue unless we stop giving them undesvered respect. They are all rascists and until we stop worshipping them, they wont stop treating us as slaves. Let our teams work hard and prove the bastards wrong

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by lloydtruth: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
You don't have to blame the western countries for the unfair treatments given to african countries, we (africans, especially blacks) are the architects of our unfair treatment we always think that we are not good enough and that anything "white" is the ultimate, that is why coaches like finke of cameroun can easily get a coaching job with top african team like cameroun, we alway think they are better that is why an average african football fan will kill himself for european clubs when our local clubs are suffering from lack of followership, in all aspect of life we feel inferior to the whites that is why people bleach their skin. So don't blame the white if they decide to treat us with so much disdain, afterall we don't believe in ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by Aida13: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Obviously these commentators are not professional, top-level journalists. When watching the Nigeria-Argentina match I was shocked at how happy the commentator was when Argentina scored or made a commendable shot at goal. But he was less enthusiastic with Nigeria's goals or other acts worthy of mention. It's just an African thing. Get over it and enjoy the game for the sake of enjoying it only.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by DikSin(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
borga112: Only Algeria will make Africa proud.

France 5 - mumu republic of naija 0

grin grin

in english: u're a beasTard

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hmmmmm....jst observing
Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by MrMac10(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
Who is the self-servicer calling for more slots to be added . I hope you watched Japan vs Greece,and Naija vs Iran. Man Africa and Asian slots should be cut down to avoid embarrassment like Cameroon and company
Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by Burger01(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
This is serious oo. shocked

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by 9jatatafo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Whites don't see anything good in us and we as Africans are the root cause. See as our people migrate to their countries and misbehave, our leaders steal our money for useless spending. All we hear is bad news. Kidnapping, killing, raping and stealing, voodoos. Just look at that hopeless Ghanain voodoo man who said CR7 will not be fit for the game against Ghana, at end it was CR7 that scored the winning goal against Ghana. I dey vex ooo

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by lagtech(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
Who is the self-servicer calling for more slots to be added . I hope you watched Japan vs Greece,and Naija vs Iran. Man Africa and Asian slots should be cut down to avoid embarrassment like Cameroon and company

Iran vs Nigeria?

Most of the world including me would have agreed until we watched the 'great' Messi and Argentina against Iran-then we all knew.....

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by usermane(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
lagtech:
Bosnia was better than
us? Seriously? -yet we scored 2 goals against Argentina and they
did not? Yet we won and they lost?
this is poor citation.
They conceded just two goals to Argentina but we conceded 3.
They score 3 goals against Iran and we scored none.
Our victory over them was controversial, Dheko had his goal incorrectly ruled out. Otherwise, Bosnia would have qualified.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by mrofficial(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
FIFA doesn't practice what it preach.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by manosteel(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
I will not let this bother me, if only the Super Eagles will do the needful and beat France on Monday, I bet you many of them will be forced to take us seriously.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by timilehin007(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
@OP have got feW question fhi thee..
** so who is to be blame if not African FAs that are corrupt and selfish minded
** are u trying death with sleep..? Let's be realistic they deserve what ever the hype and focus they gets. They got better sporting facilities, not just in football you should knw that. That's why they do better in almost every sports better than africans.
** how many good football pitch we have? They are some additional football skils these peeps does that african in many years to come may never do cux of the quality of pitches dey trained on.
**what do you expect when a former retired general is a sport minister...selfish and greed
Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by traware(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
canalily: ...i so much love hollandis even though am nt a woman....
Sir,it has been proven on the sports section that 'Hollandis' is a male posing as female
Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by Richy4(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
Op you forgot to add the positive comment made. that Nigeria and Argentina Match made history by scoring 2 goals within five minutes.
You do not really need to take everything to heart.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief by traware(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Burger01: This is serious oo. shocked
There is nothing serious here.We Africans should stop moaning.What is the best way to reply your detractors?BY SUCCEEDING!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jesse Lingard And Pedro Neto Bust-up After West Ham Win Match (Photos) / Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches / Bursaspor Vs Fenerbahce: Smoking 36-Year-Old Man Thought To Be A 'Child'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.