Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device (26862 Views)

How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello!

Yesterday, my tab began to drag. I tried to reboot, then it got stock at the start up screen. I turned it off and since then it has refused to come on. It is rooted. What can i do?

Excepting your urgent response as it serves as my mobile office.

Thank you
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by rafmike(m): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2014
My HTC rhyme has refused to boot. its stuck at the HTC logo. when I plug in ma charger, de clockwork mode comes up, when I select reboot, it'll stuck at the HTC logo. the phone is rooted. plz wat can I do? help
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:58am On Nov 02, 2014
rafmike:
My HTC rhyme has refused to boot. its stuck at the HTC logo. when I plug in ma charger, de clockwork mode comes up, when I select reboot, it'll stuck at the HTC logo. the phone is rooted. plz wat can I do? help
download ur htc rhyme stock rom or custom rom and install it.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Tweetums(f): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2014
post=24328799:
I have successfully bricked 2 of my devices before which I later sold cheap to my friend.. of course that was when I was still new in the android world. ..com/2014/06/how-to-recover-any-bricked-or-hanging.html?m=o
B

Due to the rate at which people brick their device nowadays I will quickly show u guys how to un-brick a bricked device in case u don't know the meaning of brick... A brick device is a device which has become non functional or obsolete.
I will show u guys three ways to recover any bricked phone

1. This is the basic method. It was provided by the phone producers.
Its easy and simple. Just boot the
android into recovery mode, wipe/clean the
cache and factory reset. If this method didn't work. Follow the next method below.

2. Method 2

>>Just look for the same device as the one that was bricked
>>Switch off the phone. Hold the power key+volume up key to boot into recovery mood.
>> Navigate to Backup and restore with the down volume key.
>>Select Backup.
>> After successfully backing up the good device , remove the SD card, put it in your damaged phone search for the back up path/folder
>>Boot the bricked device into recovery mode
>>Go to backup/restore select restore
>> Navigate to the backup folder click and confirm
>> Your device phone should now boot normally as purchased.

Some device are so stubborn such that method 1&2 wunt work

3. Method 3
Your device should be well rooted and your USB debugging should be on(did your on your USB debugging before bricking your device) if u didn't root your phone just save yourself the stress of reading further.
>>search(Google) and Download PdaNet
>>search and Download MTK Droid tools
>>Search for the the boot.img of your device look for the same phone model and collect the boot image via MTK tools backup or download boot.img
file for your device.
>> Put on your lifeless device and plug it to your pc..
>>install PdaNet to
your PC
>>launch and install MTK droid tools.. Extract the files, make sure u know the path u extracted the files to!
>>open the MTK android tools path/ and launch the green logo
>>You will see should your device's
tails and the box bottom should be yellow
>>Press root at the bottom, and click OK till u stop seeing OK
>>If the box becomes green, just click on the root,
backup,recovery button
>> press to choose boot.img file
>>Click Recovery and Boot then scroll to the
boot.img and select
>> click yes continuously for every prompt
>> click to boot into run recovery after u see the recovery prompt
>> You can now wipe your cache partition, factory settings and DAV link.

You can also use this method to flash in a new custom ROM.

I believe your problem should be solved now. But if the problem persist or ur stuck in any step... Just comment with your question.

Do you want latest FBT, Bis update and mobile tips sent directly to your Email? visit www...com
my rooted phone was break, if I wAnt to use the step 2 the second must it be rooted too before it can work?
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tweetums:
my rooted phone was break, if I wAnt to use the step 2 the second must it be rooted too before it can work?
no
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Tweetums(f): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
post=27665555:
no
ok.. Thanks
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2014
post=27665555:
no

Hi bro.
my tecno n9 wont still come on after all these methods. What do i do? Its rooted
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2014
samuelzion:

Hi bro.
my tecno n9 wont still come on after all these methods. What do i do? Its rooted
have u tried method 3?
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by seenu87: 1:09am On Nov 08, 2014
my device (Karbonn A4+) is bricked now (its rooted )... its not able to boot.. so thinking to flash new rom . I did nt enabled USB debugging.. u r method not works. bcoz device not connected. what to do ?
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2014
seenu87:
my device (Karbonn A4+) is bricked now (its rooted )... its not able to boot.. so thinking to flash new rom . I did nt enabled USB debugging.. u r method not works. bcoz device not connected. what to do ?
if u have install custom recovery jst download a stock rom or custom and flash it in.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by liljboy(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2014
post=24409640:
Is your phone brick?
no its cement
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by frogie: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2014
[b][/b]pls got soft brick on my samsung s duos pls any way out coz I dont to sell d phone cheaply...... gurus pls whatsapp me on 08081802853... Thanks
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Jikou11: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
how to recover deleted files in android ?

Actually,all lost or deleted data are still on your phone, if your data stored inside the SD cards of the phone, all the lost data are still on the SD cards.But you can't get it back without a professional Android data recovery software.
The lost data are saved in phones internal memory. It can easily be recovered any data recovery software for android. These software are capable of recovering data if there is backup file or without any backup files also. These software are capable of recovering data from any situation even by accidentlly deletion, or blackout or white screen and black screen situations. For free download of these software and for additional information log on to Free Android Data Recovery Software.

Related Articles:
how to recover deleted contacts on android
how to recover deleted pictures from android
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by nkewa(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2014
post=24328799:
I have successfully bricked 2 of my devices before which I later sold cheap to my friend.. of course that was when I was still new in the android world. ..com/2014/06/how-to-recover-any-bricked-or-hanging.html?m=o
B

Due to the rate at which people brick their device nowadays I will quickly show u guys how to un-brick a bricked device in case u don't know the meaning of brick... A brick device is a device which has become non functional or obsolete.
I will show u guys three ways to recover any bricked phone

1. This is the basic method. It was provided by the phone producers.
Its easy and simple. Just boot the
android into recovery mode, wipe/clean the
cache and factory reset. If this method didn't work. Follow the next method below.

2. Method 2

>>Just look for the same device as the one that was bricked
>>Switch off the phone. Hold the power key+volume up key to boot into recovery mood.
>> Navigate to Backup and restore with the down volume key.
>>Select Backup.
>> After successfully backing up the good device , remove the SD card, put it in your damaged phone search for the back up path/folder
>>Boot the bricked device into recovery mode
>>Go to backup/restore select restore
>> Navigate to the backup folder click and confirm
>> Your device phone should now boot normally as purchased.

Some device are so stubborn such that method 1&2 wunt work

3. Method 3
Your device should be well rooted and your USB debugging should be on(did your on your USB debugging before bricking your device) if u didn't root your phone just save yourself the stress of reading further.
>>search(Google) and Download PdaNet
>>search and Download MTK Droid tools
>>Search for the the boot.img of your device look for the same phone model and collect the boot image via MTK tools backup or download boot.img
file for your device.
>> Put on your lifeless device and plug it to your pc..
>>install PdaNet to
your PC
>>launch and install MTK droid tools.. Extract the files, make sure u know the path u extracted the files to!
>>open the MTK android tools path/ and launch the green logo
>>You will see should your device's
tails and the box bottom should be yellow
>>Press root at the bottom, and click OK till u stop seeing OK
>>If the box becomes green, just click on the root,
backup,recovery button
>> press to choose boot.img file
>>Click Recovery and Boot then scroll to the
boot.img and select
>> click yes continuously for every prompt
>> click to boot into run recovery after u see the recovery prompt
>> You can now wipe your cache partition, factory settings and DAV link.

You can also use this method to flash in a new custom ROM.

I believe your problem should be solved now. But if the problem persist or ur stuck in any step... Just comment with your question.

Do you want latest FBT, Bis update and mobile tips sent directly to your Email? visit www...com
when I run mtk droid tools it prompt something that ends with adb when click OK the application closes...help
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Blissbrain(m): 1:19am On Dec 19, 2014
Tweetums:
Am experiencing similar problem, my device is rooted but it's not on debugging, dats d issue am facing rite now bcus d pc can't recognise it.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by cidymiki: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2016
If you are running your device under the new MTD format, example CleanGB and other MTD based ROMs and need to restore back to stock you will need to use the Gingerbread package below along with the following PIT file to reset the partition.

Use guide: how to fix bricked Android phone

How to Unbrick Samsung Phone

How to Fix Android Phone Stuck in Black Screen

Fix Bricked Android
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctn3sg_fUjI&feature=youtu.be
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by littlel06: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Android Fix & Data Recovery Tool helps to fix bricked Android phones even if it freezes immediately under any unexpected situation.Using it to fix bricked Android to normal with 4 simple steps.Have the software and the right firmware ready,connect the bricked Android to PC.Then start the Android Fix & Data Recovery Tool and repair the bricked Android phone.There are instructions how to do it as well.It worked for all kinds of Samsung devices,including Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S5,Note 6/5/4,A9/A8/A7 and more.

Read more:How to Fix Bricked Samsungphone
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by xiaomant: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2016
Don't worry, you are never too late to know Bricked Android Repair & Data Recovery. Android Data Recovery is an all-in-one data recovery software. It can recover lost or deleted data, including contacts, messages, photos, WhatsApp chat history, etc.. It almost can restore Android in all cases data, including broken screen, the screen turns into black and can't restart, making it return to normal,even bricked Android phones or tablets. It can fix bricked Android devices with a click.

Learn the use guide: How to Fix Bricked Android

Fix Android Stuck in Black Screen,Download Mode,Start Screen

Recover data from broken,bricked Samsung

How to recover lost data from Android
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by henri2398: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
The term “bricked” means your Android phone will get switched ON in any way and nothing you can do to fix it. In this case your phone remains in recovery mode or boot loop mode.

Fortunately there are few solution that you can apply to fix and recover data from bricked Android phone.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by john8998: 6:36am On Jul 09, 2020
It happens many times that your Android phone is bricked and you cannot access the data stored on it. But there is a possibility to restore the files from bricked Android phone. With the use of powerful recovery software, the data recovery is possible. One such tool is Android Data Recovery that efficiently retrieves data from Android phones without any backup. No matter in which condition the phone is or how the data are lost. This tool works effectively to recover data from bricked Android phone.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by yboney101: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2022
When we talk about the bricked phones, it's about malfunctions of the phone, unresponsive or won't turn on. We can still fix some of these issues like the phone won't turn on but you can hear the keys and music on the phone. If you want to learn how to fix this issue, read this; Oops, My Android Phone Has Black Screen. 1 Minute to Fix It Here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee M2 Mini / Tecno L5 Miscellaneous Specs, Features & Price In Nigeria / Nokia Is Coming Back To Phones And Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.