Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? (1694 Views)

Anyone Knows Of Any Active NGO In Ibadan? / Mikel Obil To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Girls If He Knows Where They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? by mona83(f): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2008
Hello Nairalanders!
I need to find my long lost friend- OPEYEMI EPEGA. We used to be really close but i left the country. Since i came back however, i haven't been able to contact her. I heard she moved to Port Harcourt. Her last known address was on Raufu Williams street, Off Adisa Bashua street, off Adelabu street, Surulere, Lagos. Anyone who has information on how i can get in touch with her should please reply this thread. I will be highly indebted to anyone who can help me on this.

Thank you.
Re: Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? by ebonie(f): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2008
I can assist
pls send me a mail : d_ebonie@yahoo.com
Re: Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? by Shinatu: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2008
The name sounds very familiar.
Was she in Unilag Faculty of Science ?, but then that was a long time ago!
Re: Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? by busybody20: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2008
try checking social networking site like face book, friend re-united etc
Re: Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? by mona83(f): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2008
To SHINATU. Thanks so much. Yeah, she was in UniLag. Chemistry Department. She's above average in height. Dark-skinned, of average build and good-looking. But then, this was about 9 years back so i dunno what she looks like now. Last i heard, she was with Elf Petroleum, Port Harcourt. I will truly appreciate any help you can render in helping me locate her. Thanks.
Re: Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? by mona83(f): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2008
Thank you, BusyBody. I appreciate your input. I've tried Facebook already. I'll try the Friends Re-united you mentioned. Thanks again.
Re: Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? by mona83(f): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2008
Thanks, Ebonie! Will mail you right away.
Re: Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? by mamamofe: 8:33pm On May 10, 2009
does anyone know where she is?
Re: Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? by mamamofe: 8:34pm On May 10, 2009
My name is bunmi adenugba, ope if you are reading this please respond.
Re: Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? by opecan: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2009
Hi:
In these days of 419 I am not sure who you are
Yes I am Opeyemi, but I need to be sure I know you.

My email address is opecan@yahoo.ca

enjoy your day and God bless you
Re: Opeyemi Epega: Anyone Knows Where She Is? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2009
opecan:

Hi:
In these days of 419 I am not sure who you are
Yes I am Opeyemi, but I need to be sure I know you.

My email address is opecan@yahoo.ca

enjoy your day and God bless you

How can we be so sure you aint the one lying undecided

POSTER, BE CAREFUL, BUT IF YOU TWO ARRE SCAMMING EACH OTHER, DO YOUR THANG.

(1) (Reply)

Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma / Is It Proper To Take Transport Fare Offered To You By Your Girl's Parents? / Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.