Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma (1694 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / - / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by storess: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
I had a serious affair with a girl for long time, for some serious reason I thought that this will not work then I got married to one of my friend. It has been few years now but I still can't forget her and her thoughts are all over my head always.
She is still unmarried or not engaged yet, but really angry with me. We talk sometimes but not like love birds anymore.
I like my wife but don't love her in actually. I am thinking of staying away from my wife so that I do not spoil her life anymore.
Am I thinking right, or should I continue this relationship the way it is. I think that I am not doing justice/fair with all three of us currently.
Please help.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by Kanwulia: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmmm!

Love is an emotion that changes CONSTANTLY!!!

Your love for other women will change too!
You are married, please allow the other lady to have the same chance! kiss

1 Like

Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by bebe2(f): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
dis love and marriage matter sha!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by joromi: 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Na serious fasting and prayer before I get married o...
Which kind yeye man be this sad

3 Likes

Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by temi4fash(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Op.. why would u get married when u not ready to get married.. i tire for u oo..

Just let the third party go and enjoy your marriage and ur life
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by tchigofigo(m): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2013
ol guy, so u didn't luv ur wife b4 settling dwn wif her een? ok, u don enta b say u don enta.,stick 2 ur woman.,
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by deeptesting(m): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2013
You can divorce your wife on the basis that you no longer love her; you are lonely and depressed even when you are married which may lead to your untimely death and you don't want to die now....Then you can move in with your Ex...
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by storess: 12:54am On Dec 20, 2013
deeptesting: You can divorce your wife on the basis that you no longer love her; you are lonely and depressed even when you are married which may lead to your untimely death and you don't want to die now....Then you can move in with your Ex...

Thanks all. @deeptesting, this situation is with my wife. I am cooperative with her but she might feel that she is lonely because I am not with her mentally and my ex has taken over my thoughts always.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by joromi: 1:29am On Dec 20, 2013
store_ss:

Thanks all. @deeptesting, this situation is with my wife. I am cooperative with her but she might feel that she is lonely because I am not with her mentally and my ex has taken over my thoughts always.
In that twisted mind of yours, you are doing your wife a favor by divorcing her?
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 20, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1562245/love-husbandbut-loosing-trust

Are u related to the woman in the above thread?
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by bellong: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
You are not in any dilemna except that you are being overtaken by your passion and lust.

When you reach the Jerusalem of this your ex, I am sure your eyes will clear.

Love is not emotion and emotion is not love bro.... If you have been looking for a way to divorce your wife because of an ex, there is no

point creating story about it. Just do what you have to do and save the woman emotional and psychological torture of your non-commitment.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
store_ss:

Might feel she is lonely? She is lonely you are not there.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by ifyalways(f): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
Women dey chop shyte from men sha. I cannot imagine or understand why a woman would still fooolishly want to still be friends with a guy that dated and dumped her to marry another person. Shuooo!

Ladies know your worth. Don't make yourself a toy or play thing with which men ease the stress of marriage. You aint good for marriage "then", why should you be good enough for friendship after his marriage? Why make yourself an "okirika" for men?

@OP, I got nothing to say to you.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Op, you need serious help.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by taryour(f): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
store_ss:

Like seriously is this your story real or something? Do you know what marriage is at all You dint love her and you went ahead to wed her. What's your business if your ex is still single and not engaged That's why its called "ex"
This life sef,na calmly devil sit down,you go dey look for trouble. What even attracted you to your wife that made you take her to the alter? Is the feeling all gone What even makes you think your ex still wants you in her life
You better wake up man and grow up as well.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by njuwo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
store_ss: I had a serious affair with a girl for long time, for some serious reason I thought that this will not work then I got married to one of my friend. It has been few years now but I still can't forget her and her thoughts are all over my head always.
She is still unmarried or not engaged yet, but really angry with me. We talk sometimes but not like love birds anymore.
I like my wife but don't love her in actually. I am thinking of staying away from my wife so that I do not spoil her life anymore.
Am I thinking right, or should I continue this relationship the way it is. I think that I am not doing justice/fair with all three of us currently.
Please help.
Bros abeg which drink you take wey dey high you like this, na highness lager beer?
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by bumdish: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
store_ss: I had a serious affair with a girl for long time, for some serious reason I thought that this will not work then I got married to one of my friend. It has been few years now but I still can't forget her and her thoughts are all over my head always.
Please help.
This one head no correct. Tell the hairdresser opposite your house make him put your head inside dryer.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
ifyalways: Women dey chop shyte from men sha. I cannot imagine or understand why a woman would still fooolishly want to still be friends with a guy that dated and dumped her to marry another person. Shuooo!

Ladies know your worth. Don't make yourself a toy or play thing with which men ease the stress of marriage. You aint good for marriage "then", why should you be good enough for friendship after his marriage? Why make yourself an "okirika" for men?

@OP, I got nothing to say to you.

Some women are unbelievably stupid undecided.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by storess: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
alutacontinua: https://www.nairaland.com/1562245/love-husbandbut-loosing-trust

Trust me this is not my wife. None of the things matches with our situations.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
alutacontinua: https://www.nairaland.com/1562245/love-husbandbut-loosing-trust

I too thought this is his wife.

Poster you need to talk to your wife,I say talk to her because you may just be able to connect if you open up and tell her the truth instead of keeping to yourself and acting like its her fault. You dragged her into this confusion, you really need to grow up its not all about you anymore. You are a husband now and it comes with being responsible for what you created. I see she loves you and so will be willing to work with you.

As for the ex if you loved her so much you wouldn't have let go of her. Your marriage to your wife was a conscious decision which you took so make it work and leave the ex in your past. Stop calling her, chatting and whatever. If you work on it you will actually get over her. And the way I see it,if you dumped your ex for your wife she won't want you back so move into your marriage.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
This man deserves to be dipped in cold water then thoroughly flogged 100 strokes of moist pankere .

Chai some women have suffered sad

Can you imagine, what is she supposed to tell her family? ' I married the wrong person?'
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
That guy is lying to his teeth.
Such an irresponsible man
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by greatgod2012(f): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
@op, if this story is real, please do your wife a favour and stop torturing her emotionally and psychologically in either of these ways.....

Be committed to her (your wife)and completely forget about the ex.

OR

Divorce the innocent wife, to save her all this useless drama in this marriage and go and marry your ex, but don't forget to let your wife's folks and everybody know that the break-up isn't her fault.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Selfish sonofagun undecided
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by bluuu: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
^^lol
gringringringringrin
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by Dantedasz(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
@OP,
Do you really in all honesty feel you are being fair and truthful to all parties concerned in this triangle? Are you being just to your wife, your ex lover and yourself?
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 21, 2013
bluuu: ^^lol
gringringringringrin

grin grin
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by storess: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dantedasz: @OP,
Do you really in all honesty feel you are being fair and truthful to all parties concerned in this triangle? Are you being just to your wife, your ex lover and yourself?
You are right and I feel same that I am not being honest to everyone.
But how do I control myself of not thinking about my ex when she is in my mind always and I know somewhere she is angry and unhappy because I married with someone else (which happened in different circumstances). Now I feel guilt for her, and also somewhere somehow even I think that I can not live away from her for long sad and if I will be away then I might not be 100% here too.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
bellong: You are not in any dilemna except that you are being overtaken by your passion and lust.

When you reach the Jerusalem of this your ex, I am sure your eyes will clear.

Love is not emotion and emotion is not love bro.... If you have been looking for a way to divorce your wife because of an ex, there is no

point creating story about it. Just do what you have to do and save the woman emotional and psychological torture of your non-commitment.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by SugaryBelle(f): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Op the good book says love the woman you married,so whether you loved her before marrying her or not as long as you are both married now,you MUST love her.Get rid of the guilt you feel and consentrate on your present, stop dragging your life back,there is a reason it didn't work with your ex,she'l find her own man if she leaves you alone.
Re: Family Forum: Pls Help Me In This Dilemma by breathless(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
@OP. Wisdom says "marry who you love or love who you marry".
Live with the choice you made and enjoy it with every breath you've got NOW. Life is quite simple to be complicated.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If Marriage Is For Me? / Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Men And Marriage / Long Distance Relationship, How Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.