Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Blocked Number On MTN And GLO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blocked Number On MTN And GLO (5497 Views)

How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria / Make Free Call With Etisalat And Free Sms With Mtn And Glo.no Software,no Tweaks / How Do I Register The You And Me Number On Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blocked Number On MTN And GLO by OluwaOluwa: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Does anyone know how you can tell if someone has blocked you using their MTN and GLO phones?

What happens if you try to call someone and they have blocked you?

Do you hear a message? What message do you hear? What does it say?

Ese o
Re: Blocked Number On MTN And GLO by OluwaOluwa: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sometimes I get "the MTN number is not available, please try again later"

Sometimes I get "the MTN number is switched off, please try again later"

I have not spoken to this person for a while...I get these messages EVERYtime.

Is it just bad service?

I am wondering if they have blocked me.

(1) (Reply)

Download Caribe Anti-virus File To Your Phone / Should I Go For Samsung A20 Or Iphone 6s / Pls I Want To Flash Ma Nokia 5300, Help Me Out With A Code Or Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.