Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. (41337 Views)

16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault / Doctor Of Optometry / Is Community Pharmacy The Only "lucrative Aspect Of Pharmacy"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by drobadebayo: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
originbm:

Thank you sir.Perhaps we should copy from yugoslavia. Medicine men are just players in the health field,just like the ambulance driver or gatekeeper,no more,no less.What irks me most is the hypocrisy of the medicine men and women.That is y a medicine man slapped a nurse in the hospital.The medicine people spend all their time denigrating and degrading other health care professionals and their titles.and they suceed because they have the greater contact with patient and are also the more visible personnel.They distilled that visibility into their title'dr'.this means that medicine suffers collateral damage whenever other health care professionals use d title.guess wat,u guys will suffer more of this damage in the future.

Medicine stole the title 'dr' from the academia because their governing body could do so legally.and now they want everyone to think its theirs.like they hv been deceiving unknowing nigerians.Guess wat optometry was smart enough to add 'dr' to their own title...ur degree combination is mbbs,theirs is obbvs,and u guys can only bicker,whimper and simper all you like, which is ur job,they are legal 'drs'.change it if you can.

Medicine know they stole it in uk,at least there they are honest,thats y they drop the title like its hot once they finish their residency.They know they stole it.

Pharmacy should get their acts together and quit giving personnels like the cupboard 'drs' here the chance to further their agenda.
Ol boy see beef."medicine woman" dne slap u b4 ni oga?

1 Like

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Samgreguc(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
drobadebayo:
I think this issue is quite simple. If truly we are just interested in upgrading the form of care rendered by B.Pharm degree holders. Why can't the curriculum be changed to incorporate all the changes that need to be made without necessitating a change in degree title. That I beliv was why NUC stopped d Pharm D program. Otherwise we should be ready for D.Nursing, D.Physiotherapy,D.MLS in d nearest future.
gv honour to whom it is due.
The current curriculum is even too bulky to d extent dat pharm studend dont normally hav break wen others are on break. And nw, u want to increase a year and stil cal it B.Pharm where their counterparts in other countries call it Pharm .D, dnt u tink sm one wil b cheated if he goes to other country where its pharm.D?

2 Likes

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by drobadebayo: 12:51am On Oct 11, 2014
Samgreguc:

gv honour to whom it is due.
The current curriculum is even too bulky to d extent dat pharm studend dont normally hav break wen others are on break. And nw, u want to increase a year and stil cal it B.Pharm where their counterparts in other countries call it Pharm .D, dnt u tink sm one wil b cheated if he goes to other country where its pharm.D?
Boss,people get MD abroad instead of MBBS or MBchB,so dere z no big deal about B.Pharm and Pharm.D.
Pharm.D is not a PhD,its still a first degree like B.Pharm.U can take your B.Pharm anywhere and compete well,there are many schools still offering B.Pharm instead of Pharm D even in the US the idea was shipped from.Its just like MD/MBchB,its the same degree being rebranded.
In US an MBBS holder is subjected to the same exams as an MD. Same with pharmacy degree holders.its all a twist of names.Pharm D isn't a PhD,neither is MBBS
So if it's for better healthcare delivery,it can still stay as B.Pharm with an enriched curriculum. But m guessing it's all about the "Doctor" title which Pharm D holders in other countries dont even answer,they love being called Pharmacists.

1 Like

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Samgreguc(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2014
drobadebayo:

Boss,people get MD abroad instead of MBBS or MBchB,so dere z no big deal about B.Pharm and Pharm.D.
Pharm.D is not a PhD,its still a first degree like B.Pharm.U can take your B.Pharm anywhere and compete well,there are many schools still offering B.Pharm instead of Pharm D even in the US the idea was shipped from.Its just like MD/MBchB,its the same degree being rebranded.
In US an MBBS holder is subjected to the same exams as an MD. Same with pharmacy degree holders.its all a twist of names.Pharm D isn't a PhD,neither is MBBS
So if it's for better healthcare delivery,it can still stay as B.Pharm with an enriched curriculum. But m guessing it's all about the "Doctor" title which Pharm D holders in other countries dont even answer,they love being called Pharmacists.
Physicians in oda country also don't love to b called doctors too.
And BTW, i think NUC even wants doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm. D) as a second degree while B. Pharm is a first degree so, do u still hold dat we should be given B. Pharm?
Again I ask, y nt give to Ceasar what belongs to him?
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Samgreguc(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2014
drobadebayo:

And BTW, i think NUC even wants doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm. D) as a second degree while B. Pharm is a first degree so, do u still hold dat we should be given B. Pharm? And it is well known globally that Pharm. D is an upgraded version oe B. Pharm unlike ur MBBS/MD/MBchB which is all the same.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by drobadebayo: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2014
Samgreguc:

And BTW, i think NUC even wants doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm. D) as a second degree while B. Pharm is a first degree so, do u still hold dat we should be given B. Pharm? And it is well known globally that Pharm. D is an upgraded version oe B. Pharm unlike ur MBBS/MD/MBchB which is all the same.
Lol.what do physicians in oda countries love to be called if not doctors sire?
NUC didn't announce Pharm.D as a second degree.Its a first degree,B.Pharm was planned to be phased out eventually. U see its all about titles,nigerians love titles. Pharms in US wanna be called Pharms no matter what degree they hold,likewise nurses and doctors.But here na another story. And we are just hiding under international standards.For years medical schools have been adopting the MD degree,u know what UK did,dey upgraded their medical school curriculum and still held on to MBBS/MBchB.Does that mean it's not intl standard.
Every country has there guidelines.Hv u tried writing an exam in US and they claim it's only for Pharm D holders?or ur B Pharm is being discriminated against outside the country?prolly as an inferior degree and ur required to earn Pharm D before u can practise.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Samgreguc(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
drobadebayo:

NUC didn't announce Pharm.D as a second degree.Its a first degree,B.Pharm was planned to be phased out eventually. U see its all about titles,nigerians love titles. Pharms in US wanna be called Pharms no matter what degree they hold,likewise nurses and doctors.But here na another story. And we are just hiding under international standards.For years medical schools have been adopting the MD degree,u know what UK did,dey upgraded their medical school curriculum and still held on to MBBS/MBchB.Does that mean it's not intl standard.
Every country has there guidelines.Hv u tried writing an exam in US and they claim it's only for Pharm D holders?or ur B Pharm is being discriminated against outside the country?prolly as an inferior degree and ur required to earn Pharm D before u can practise.
firstly, i think u dnt knw abt ur colleagues outside and their "Mr."
As 4 d B. Pharm, it is a 2nd degree according to NUC and if u take it to d States, u wil need a 3 yrs conversion test, does dat tel u smth?
BTW, whats ur problem with our Pharm.D and we using the title Dr?
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by drobadebayo: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
Samgreguc:

firstly, i think u dnt knw abt ur colleagues outside and their "Mr."
As 4 d B. Pharm, it is a 2nd degree according to NUC and if u take it to d States, u wil need a 3 yrs conversion test, does dat tel u smth?
BTW, whats ur problem with our Pharm.D and we using the title Dr?
Surgeons in in UK nd some commonwealth nations use d title Mr after surgical residency.Not physicians,not other countries,stop generalizing.

3 years conversion test?to think Pharm D is a second degree shows u don't know much about it.B Pharm is being phased out in US since like 2003 till date.For foreign students that graduated after 2003,if u have a 5year pharmacy degree,u will be allowed to take equivalent exams with Pharm D guys(i beliv pharm is 5 years in Nigeria).Transferring degrees across countries is never straight forward.An MBBS holder doesn't just cross to US and start residency too.
The conversion u are talking about is for countries with 4year pharmacy degrees in which case u might need an M Pharm or get the Pharm D.

I don't any problem with it.Just that evn in US they answer pharms and not docs,just like docs who are profs still prefer d dr title
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Samgreguc(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
drobadebayo:

Surgeons in in UK nd some commonwealth nations use d title Mr after surgical residency.Not physicians,not other countries,stop generalizing.

3 years conversion test?to think Pharm D is a second degree shows u don't know much about it.B Pharm is being phased out in US since like 2003 till date.For foreign students that graduated after 2003,if u have a 5year pharmacy degree,u will be allowed to take equivalent exams with Pharm D guys(i beliv pharm is 5 years in Nigeria).Transferring degrees across countries is never straight forward.An MBBS holder doesn't just cross to US and start residency too.
The conversion u are talking about is for countries with 4year pharmacy degrees in which case u might need an M Pharm or get the Pharm D.

I don't any problem with it.Just that evn in US they answer pharms and not docs,just like docs who are profs still prefer d dr title
I will say it again, its a second degree given after ur B. Pharm here in Nigeria cos, dats hw NUC wants it 4 nw.
As 4 B.Pharm to Pharm.D conversion in other the states, ask a pharmacist who have gone through that process before and get a first hand information.
Since, u dnt have any issue with us bearing the tittle when we worth it then y argue us on that?
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by UromOta(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
abeg ooo. Pls how then can one convert his Bpharm to pharmD in nigeria?
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Samgreguc(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2014
UromOta:
UNIBEN, runs a post graduate for dat. It last for 3 yrs.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Samgreguc(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2014
UromOta:
UNIBEN, runs a post graduate for dat. It last for 3
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by UromOta(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2014
Samgreguc:

UNIBEN, runs a post graduate for dat. It last for 3 yrs.
3 years?
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Samgreguc(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2014
UromOta:
3 years?
yea.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by optm(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pennywise:
Everybody wants to be a doctor withour having to go through the stiff competition and rigors that medical school entails. The pharmacists, the optometrists also recently started a 6 yr program and are now called doctors doing all kinds of things including seting iv lines in phamacies and 'optometry clinics'. I wonder what the nurses, physiotherapists and radiographers are still waiting for. Truly competent unionists perhaps?.

Pharmacists and Optometrists who left school long bf this fraudulent scheme was contrived are brandishing complimentry cards appending 'Dr' to their names. We dont know who is a real doctor anymore n Nigeria.

Pharmacists have since abdicated their roles in the health sector to traders and are now looking for fertile grounds by corrupting an allied profession. Pharma practice in Nigeria has stagnated in Nigeria so badly. While breakthroughs are being reported in other countries their only achievement in Nigeria is being called doctors.

But the sad part of this is that if u want to be a doctor and still legitimately proceed with your parmaceutical dreams, U can. They are called clinical pharmacologists and the country has many of them. But these charlatans want a short quick route. Why not? Everything goes in Nigeria.

For those who are quick to draw a parallel with what is obtainable in the US and other countries, the Nigerian Pharm D is a fraud for many reasons I dont have the time to go into. Ghana started bc they saw Nigeria and many other countries with vocal trade unions will soon follow.

The Nigerian pharmacists have simply taken the fight against doctors to a whole new level and they consider this a victory in what is no more than licensed quackery. The consequence is a chaotic health sector where nothing appears to be what it seems.

Perhaps this wouldnt have happened if doctors out of selfishness have not tenaciously held on to leadership of the health sector in appointments to political and administrative positions! God help Nigeria.
wht do u knw abt optometry dat u shld mk such comments. It pains u optometrist re cald docs right? Dey re properly trained to handle eye issues independently. So dnt compare dem wit oda professions. Even u makin noise abt d doc title can u diagnose eye conditions? Lets learn hv respect fr oda professions nd set sentiments aside. Peace
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pennywise:

It is not in doubt that Nigerian pharmacists need a more didactic curriculum to become better professionals even if it means increasing study yrs to 6.

But that doesnt entitle them and optometrists to the prefix 'Dr'. Architects spend 6yrs in sch, yet they are not addressed with the prefix 'Dr'. In the US pharmD or not pharmacists are not called doctor sb except in Nigeria.

Why the fixation with the title? A lot of people doctors or not see a sinister motive esp when viewed against the background of the unending acrimony in the health sector.

Guy you Bleep up way back 2014, PharmD are Dr of pharmacy. A MD is Dr of medicine.

Only people entitled to Dr is PhD, but it has been stolen from the academia, Hence a Physician is more appropriate for medicine.

Since it's stolen we will soon have Dr of Law
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
zeezahbee:
Now I can understand you MR. Penny. You think pharmacist want the pharm D or the Dr title because of the 6years it will take to get a pharm D lol, how will architect be called doctor because of 6yrs. Like seriously, You are wrong. In the US, pharmacist are called Doctor, they are entitled to it, if you call the pharmacist or doctor, they are cool. Pennywise I can see you no nothing about what you are saying. Do your research well
I didn't know he got his response immediately
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
thegeneral84:

Medical students do a course called pathology/ lab medicine. This course includes: haematology, medical microbiology, chemical pathology and pathology
Microbiology is not Pathology and vice versa
Hey man you say Path/Lab med.

And that Path/Lab med include med microbiology. And Microbiology is not Pathology you shut Yourself.

The Pathology done in Pharmacy school is General pathology, even with PharmD or IP courses. That is done under Clinical Pharmacy
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
zeezahbee:
Sorry you are also wrong, pharmacy is not run for 3years in the UK, impossible, and you even said join one years and get masters, for where Wheeew. Do more research
Let him yarn okoto leave him
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2021

Sorry then,
Everybody can't/shouldn't work in any location, its just like a doctor choosing to work at the lavatories cos he likes the smell of toilet.
He should just join the janitorial team and everybody will be happy.
In the same vein, bed side is for doctors and nurses and then physiotherapists who have immobile patients in the ward like stroke patients.
So, u can as well start nursing school .......
How can someone be this pained
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2021

....okay...'i got it. The PharmD is the only degree that will label you as a professional pharmacist... Truth you are right. I got my info wrong. I was actually mistaking the UK systems with the US'....BUT adeola, dnt you think there may be difficulty in career progression in this our pharmacy?... I really want to go into this drug production and research...bt the US gives preference to Biochemists and chemists for a career in medicinal chemistry...rather than the PharmD nt to even talk of the Bpharm. Holy spirit help me

Are you in the U.S, a Pharma company cannot even be without pharmacist as it's director.

The question is are you a Pharmacist?
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2021

...'i tell you woman, you will only be an entry level worker and remain there in huge companies like GSK(I'M not talking abt the one in Naija o)...unless you have a MPHil or PhD in something like DRUG RESEARCH AND DISCOVERY, MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY....don't be angry if a chemistry graduate is dishing order for you. You can check the prospectus of the University of Texas in Austin

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
adeoladrg:

If that's what you want, carry go! There's no stopping you. A pharmD degree won't stop u from going into drug production and research, it's ur birthright as a pharmacist and no one can take it away from you.

If u feel an M.phil or PhD would give u better recognition, then fine!

I don't understand how a chemist or biochemist would be given preference.

Omo cause I'm thought Quality control from Year 2, I even helped a 400L do project.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pennywise:

Juvenile is good.
we the kids of nowadays saw the mistake you made of 2014 back, that was my SS2 DAYS, OMO YOU Bleep UP
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pennywise:
I have no wish to burst your bubble. But to all the aspiring pharmD and second rate intellectually bereft pharmacists on this thread who feel they are nothing without a doctor tag I am afraid u will forever remain nothing. U cannot be redeemed.

The NUC will have no choice but to do the right thing. The concession that was extracted in the dark has come to light and a lot of interested parties are going to weigh in this time.

Undergraduate PharmD is an abuse to the doctor tag. If u are a pharmacist who want to be called doctor, get a PHD or a post graduate pharmD. Everybody cannot be a doctor full stop.

A doctor tag cannot clean the rot and intellectual decay among so called pharmacists. The decay that has made them abandon what in other climes is a noble and respectable profession preferring to hire out certificates to illiterates for a fee so that drug stores may be called pharmacies.

I am unaware of any serious drug compounding company local or international that will depend on Nigerian pharmacists. They are brought from without.

Its a pity pharmacy no longer attract the best and brightest but only mediocres as I have seen on this thread. What a shame. Sadly you want to take that same mediocrity to a different profession when u are not fit enough to be pharmacists

A proffessor of pharmacy tries to remove the wool in their eye, but they believe he is doing that bc he doesnt want them to be called 'Dr'. An obvious result of low self esteem.

I just hope and pray that the crowd I have seen here is not a true reflection of today's pharmacists. Your language is poor and unbecoming, grammer is offensive and diction leaves much to be desired.

I wish you luck in your quest to be called doctors.

Lol this is 2022, UNIBEN now have graduated several set of Pharm.D

Internship allowances are now the same between Pharm.D and MBBS.

But B.pharn allowances still remain the same.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
dumodust:
the usual weeping thread by low esteem people...smh
please if since 1960 the pharmacists are still squabbling about their degrees then its a problem and a shame if after all these years of development, you guys dont even know your exact job description.
- and besides that, a 300level student that hasnt read his book well, comes here talking about the field and work experience it's young excited people obviously bereft of knowledge like the op(in his 3rd consecutive university) that go about causing confusion because of little knowledge and understanding which is dangerous on the long run. please face you bpharm, pharmd or whatever confused name you want to call yourself and leave doctors out of it... if nuc denies u, find the real reasons without unnecesary paranoia. what we are interested in is if u're well trained and if you are to converse with your peers from around the world, will you make sense

Now check the state of Pharm.D today, it pains me that Pharmacist on this thread have moved on with their life. Well in money now.

Your last seen was 6:34pm. Back then they told you pharm.D is here to stay, now your eyes have cleared
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
adeoladrg:

That's ur opinion, good for you.

God knows i tried my best not to involved any brawl until that one kept comparing pharmacy to architecture. Archi is not an health science, if they like they should spend 10 years in school, it's got nothing on the decision of pharmD or not. That's what i was trying to make him see buh inability to reason or i don't understand. Whatever, I apologize!

Can we......
Pharm D is already here, this is 2021
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
adeoladrg:

My brother, this is the sad truth. NUC had a misunderstanding with Uniben, if you read the article. Once that gets resolved, haters are so gonna cry..

I also have no business whatsoever with the appellation, buh it gives our enemies serious headache that panadol cannot cure.

They are already crying 7 set of Pharm D graduated from all over nigeria.

shey Pharmacy wa kere ni
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ndababa:

Lol! I'm not for or against the argument, dear. Rather I was just highlighting some salient - call it trivial - points in response to some random opinions I saw on the thread - hence the incoherence you noticed.

When people don't share same idea with you, I'm taught not to dismiss or ridicule them -- a thing you need to learn. grin

oh, I forgot this is an anonymous forum, anything goes. Hobos n tramps have voice too.

Next time, air your views without casting aspersions. 2 fingers!
This werey never enter Uni till now oo
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
originbm:

Thank you sir.Perhaps we should copy from yugoslavia. Medicine men are just players in the health field,just like the ambulance driver or gatekeeper,no more,no less.What irks me most is the hypocrisy of the medicine men and women.That is y a medicine man slapped a nurse in the hospital.The medicine people spend all their time denigrating and degrading other health care professionals and their titles.and they suceed because they have the greater contact with patient and are also the more visible personnel.They distilled that visibility into their title'dr'.this means that medicine suffers collateral damage whenever other health care professionals use d title.guess wat,u guys will suffer more of this damage in the future.

Medicine stole the title 'dr' from the academia because their governing body could do so legally.and now they want everyone to think its theirs.like they hv been deceiving unknowing nigerians.Guess wat optometry was smart enough to add 'dr' to their own title...ur degree combination is mbbs,theirs is obbvs,and u guys can only bicker,whimper and simper all you like, which is ur job,they are legal 'drs'.change it if you can.

Medicine know they stole it in uk,at least there they are honest,thats y they drop the title like its hot once they finish their residency.They know they stole it.

Pharmacy should get their acts together and quit giving personnels like the cupboard 'drs' here the chance to further their agenda.
Now we have Doctor of optometry Doctor of physiotherapy everything has changed.

They are very humble now. I like your foresight 7 years after.

Like Kdrama welcome to 2021 it was futuristic then. But now this is the future.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
drobadebayo:
I think this issue is quite simple. If truly we are just interested in upgrading the form of care rendered by B.Pharm degree holders. Why can't the curriculum be changed to incorporate all the changes that need to be made without necessitating a change in degree title. That I beliv was why NUC stopped d Pharm D program. Otherwise we should be ready for D.Nursing, D.Physiotherapy,D.MLS in d nearest future.

DMLS is already here, study hard, Pharm.D is just 2 years.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by nurain150(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
drobadebayo:

if you dont have PharmD you cant practise in UK

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . / Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.